Bytch Killa Freestyle.....Two Hot Tracks I Composed"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Read this Marks.............Ha Ha.....They hate when I get a postive reply and Im loving it....
    test
  2. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

shotty shotty coca puff
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  4. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

You know you ARE in the producer's forum right? The fuck you talkin about where your freestyles at for? lol, although there are some cats on here who spit as well, but most of em are guess what...producers

producers in a producer's forum, hell of a concept
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I produce and I rap yall cant fuck with that.........Real Talk.......They can get a nigga that freestyle on their shyt............Huh?....But thye wont cause they dont have any skills......I post this in the Ryhme audio arena and they Liked it.....I got some good replies there.....So Im not trippin.....If one person like my beats and flow then Im happy....That a plus......Ill alawayz keep it gangsta......Fuck the rest.....All Hataz Die
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Excuses are just like an asshole everyone got one.........B.K.
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Dam it feel good to be a Gangsta....
    test
  8. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

i guess the sarcasm detector doesnt seem to be installed in ya system. might have a virus. aliasitis.
    test
  9. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Ok I just checked this shit, this shit is fuckin dope, it takes me back to when I first heard Blockburnah/Jawz 6 years ago. I definitely was entertained by the rap, shits funky!
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks F Major.......Like I said this is just the begining ....Im not through....wait till this weekend Ill upload another one on they azz........

Its Gioing Down......B.K.
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

This was a Throwed Debut For The "Killa"Ha Ha Ha..

Its Going Off...Thanks Rap Music.com.....Much Love...B.K.
    test
  12. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man U neva kno

BK...I am NOT trying to get added to your hater list but it's gotta be said...

I'm a no name around here but at least I KNO it and play the background and chime in humbly from time to time. With that let me first say that RM is THE most cut throat board I've ever been on. I heard dudes come here wit beats that I thought were decent get broken down. Thats mostly bcuz the talent level around here is pretty high especially in the higher ranks.

I think the reason ur kinda bumping heads wit cats is becuz ur tryin too hard to be seen across the board with VERY HEAVY opinions in alot of the threads (The Dr Dre Mix thread come to mind). When u do this the first thing that comes to mind "Who this nigga sposed to be and where is his music???" Then you comment wit I don't post my shit on the net which leave us to feel either dude is doin some official things or is a wanna be just posing. Then you bark back and forth wit dudes that's been here for YEARS and has EARNED thier rep with beat after beat over YEARS. Tone it down bruh...

The music you put up... It's not very good. beatwise and especially not rhyme wise. You can always get a good sense of a rappers talent even when it's just a freestyle. By all means keep working at it but DAWG hold off on the braggin for now cuz damn...

As far as the Tascam recorder I think you'll get alot more out of a powerful dedicated music computer with maxed out ram and your choice of softwareunless ur specifically trying to avoid dealing with a computer.

PS I'm 98% sure dudes with the + comments are just pulling ur leg.

I'm just tryin to help if i can
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks For the FeedBack
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Let Me Guess you the Rap Music God....Lol..What part of I dont give a Fuck dont yall understand.....My Shyt is slamming and just because a few people online dont like it on one site dont means the next site not going to like it........Real Talk...

My Niggaz like my Flow and beats......Anh Hoes down in Houston..........

Where yo ryhmes at?huh......No excuses....

I dont give a fuck who like my Muisc....I like it and it the shyt......So Fucl Off Hater...U dont know me....Coming in here typing a Biography about a Gee....

You just a Bytch Azz Nigga Cake....I can Learn about Music and how its made On my own I dont need any help from these Cakes on Here....

You didnt wanna go to the hater list but sorry Mark you on it ....lol

I going to keep pushing my shyt on many different sites until I die.....

If you dont like the Killa here on Rap Music?.....Find another site Trick....

This is how I handle Niggaz......My Way Fuck what a Hater Say.......B.K.
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yall Motherfuckers Dont Knoe Me.......Im not addressing this to everyone....They know who they Are..........Haters.....B.K.
    test
  16. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

wow man, i wasnt gonna get on your case at all cuz everyones doin that already. but "hi-d-ho-man" was giving you one of the most realest responses this board has seen in a few weeks, even months. you are really gonna have to learn to take criticism, because like dude sed, this board is really cut throat and if you cant take it, your welcome to leave. on the real man, put your cockyness aside and GROW UP.
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yall grow up...pimp....Yall the fake ones ...yall posting on this forum just like me....If yall beats are all that why yall still here...nigga why u even posting in my thread ....?....U public hater number one Ksounds.....Ill never put my cockyness aside...and yall leave if yall cant handle the Killa...Real Talk....B.K... or Log Off Trick...Im gonna be me...

You Dont See Dr.Dre....in no fuckin forum,.....or Jd....or Mannie Fresh.....

Yall still growing to just like me.........Im suppose to be fired up about my Music even if a motherfucker does feel it.....I understand I cant satisfy everybody...not gonna try...I got a whole click of niggaz who got mad skills...Yall mothersfuckers will see....Soon..

Ill Never Stop....Haters....B.K.
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Say GTD since I seen you checking out "In the lab"....Y dont yopu check out this one also...Ha Ha.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.