Bytch Killa Freestyle.....Two Hot Tracks I Composed"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Yea Hoes Im a Alias....lol.....I finally learn how to upload my Music and now it on.......This is how we do it Down South......

Check Out The Bytch Killa Thug Gangsta Style..........

No Haters Allowed.........B.K.

All Real Motherfuckers can post Feed back.....if any Real niggaz exist on Rap Music....

My flow is Different you can understand it.....Recongnize real gangsta Freestyle Shyt...

Click the Link Below
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Im recording with a bullshyt Mic .....so bare with me......but the Point is Im Real as They Come......I dont fuck Around In my Lab..........

I call my way of making beats...........Dirty South Funk.....I recorded this on a Dynamic Mic........I hate the little hissing in my vocals........Im bout to opp off that at 2020 next week.............I got a lot of more Freestyle already in store........Ill never post my written shyt...........Just some Beats I Composed with Freestyles from the Killa as my Tags.........
    I got Skills I can wreck mics and Make descent beats to just be starting.........Real Talk...........I just started this year May..........and it would stop until the caskit drop.......B.K.
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

How Many Producers can Freestyle to their Own Shyt as the Tags....Not to many.....lol.......I know there going to be haters.....I also know that Motherfuckers are in denial.....lol.....

Feedback Is Welcome But Not Needed........Im a Self Motivator......

This is how we freestyle Down South.........Im bring the Real Street shyt Back.......
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nobody Dont gotta Reply............I represent my own shyt..........thats what Im doing Pushing my Shyt Strong............Fuck the Rest.........
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Im On A Quest........Come Journey With The Killa.........Yall gonnna see How I grow and how my beat game's going to advance........Like I said I just started in May 2007 and I love My own shyt........

I never said I was the Best...........I just would like the Best on here to help me get to my Dream.........Real Talk......B.K.
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Fuck that Commerical Shyt Im Independant bytch.......Ha Ha...
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I will Keep my own Post updated.....why yall hating......lol...You Can Still call me the Alias........Ha Ha.....

Mr.Bytch Killa.......The Alias...I just utililize that shyt for the Good....B.K.
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Seperate the Real Niggaz From The Fake........B.K. Dont Play.....My First Upload...And Its Live Baby......
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

you're done for the night.
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw I dont Lay it Down until 4 am in the Morning........Right Now Im working on a new Mix Cd ..........I dj also..........I love Music period.......

Dont yall two got a site to push..........cause my dicks real tired Fellaz.....
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I rap........I Construct decent Beats to just say I started in May 2007........I also sell mix Cds........I give some out free to........Im Real As They Come Son.......
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yall thought I was a Alias......Ha ha...U wanted Music and there it goes.......I stated that My mic wasnt shyt....Yall gonna see the Killa Grow Right here Online....Hataz......

I know my shyt isnt the best but its well cordinated to be just a freestyle...I got more coming and it only gets better........I plan to do some Freestyle Videos and Beat Videos......My Freestyle will be my tags instead of a dam Computerized Voice.....Myself Is The Tag.....

The point still remain that Its My Music.....My Beats My Voice....B.K.
    test
  14. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

damn dude you trippin
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

definitely an alias after hearin this.......
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

liveoffbeats.com/forums
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw you trippin........U own this forum?.....Didnt think so....
    test
  18. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

ok i listened to that track on your soundclick
    vocal quality is only a quarter of your problem.. beat was horrible.. freestyle was below mediorce even for a Texas rapper.. just my opinion.. no hate from me.. its all real.. you should take a lil more pride in your music though .. your repping Texas all fucked up

www.soundclick.com/tapco
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thas yo opinion....Pimp...I just got someone else opinion and they liked it......All my hoes love my flow......So since you dont feel it dont mean the world isnt....

My style is diffrerent from other rappers....and thas a plus....

None of them beats wasnt mastered yet .....thas and old freestyle to me....I got new ones....They coming...

I know my beat game havent develop yet but ill get there....watch me dont Knock me...
    test
  20. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

that synth was crazy in the first beat what did you use? what effect did you use to get that vocal sound?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.