Bye again

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by mac lethal, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlabbyBallBag

FlabbyBallBag GS ALL DAY - ICE

dam sux, come back soon
    test
  2. teacozy

teacozy New Member

fucking godawful at trolling/posting but that one thread where he was high and giving battle commentary was classic and a great read.
    test
  3. mellance

mellance New Member

i find it kind of funny that you dumb teenage kids are the ones slowly killing this artform you claim to "love" and "endorse" with your endless bullshit and tirades, spewing shit about people who actually have done something to contribute to the artform, and helped it grow.

digging into their private lifes on some type 4 stalker shit, im honestly surprised more havent quit yet, i doubt he'll be the last to go though, and i'd put money up that you wont see any other old vet coming back to show love.
    test
  4. street ADOD

street ADOD Man-Boobs

that sucks man. I found a new interest in battling when you came back (pausnh?)

I've been a fan for years!
    test
  5. Diglett

Diglett New Member

n1gga mac lethal has been more negative about battling than anyone else on RM lol
    test
  6. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^^LMFAO at this guy expectin fans of people talkin shit about each other to not talk shit about other people themselves
    test
  7. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

maybe your right, I actually did hear of mac lethal unrelated to battles...I downloaded his CD, the one with his face on the front from RM like 4 years ago (swear to god I almost didnt download it cuz of the cover)...honestly couldnt fuck with one song. But I dunno maybe he does have fans, I just find it hard to believe hes eatin off this shit, youd think his battles would have more views if people were down with mac....regardless if he is or isnt making cash from music, I have no respect for someone who turns their back on the thing that got them started and got their name out there. even eminem did that redbull emcee shit, watches battles, supports that shit. You dont see him talking about how trash the shit is, thats where he came from so how can you knock it?
    test
  8. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

seriously though, its easy to see why mac is bitter
    he managed to get signed to the label he idolized at the peak of indie rap
    now defjux is dead and no one gives a damn about rse and mac is unsigned
    its apparent his internet ego is damaged beyond repair
    test
  9. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

It was fucking cool that you came back to battle at all, Mac. Hope you catch the bug again sooner than anticipated.
    test
  10. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Dude runs his own label. Haha. And I'm laughing hard at nobody giving a fuck about RSE. One of the best indie rap labels right now in my opinion.

And SoInsane, I feel you. As far as the views thing goes, it's hard to come back from 6 years of retirement with people only knowing you from outdated scribble footage. The dude is respected heavily and widely regarded as a battle legend. I don't agree with that, though. He wasn't that dope in scribble in my opinion. He did influence some cats as far as battling goes though and has some notoriety but it's hard to get as many views as let's say thesaurus or illmaculate when you haven't battled in 6 years.

11:11 wasn't his best record. Original sessions and the shit he's been putting out since he left RSE is much better. I'm not even that much of a fan, but I check out his music occasionally when he drops it. I like it, just my opinion though.
    test
  11. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

rse is comin back somewhat, but thats only cause they expanded from the yt shit and put out records like the stimulus package

but p.o.s.? brother ali? those fools are wack as hell
    atmosphere has been gay for damn near a decade now

print is like the only respectable act
    test
  12. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

lol @ this prima donna shit
    test
  13. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

I can see why people wouldn't like p.o.s. but brother ali is a beast.

Atmosphere is hit and miss, but they're one of my favorite groups when they hit. Hasn't been with their past couple of releases however.

I pretty much listen to anything that's rap so i can't really debate/argue artists with you. :funny: I'm not picky at all.
    test
  14. luneeben

luneeben New Member

Cosign Mac, music = movement
    Its good that you did what you did fam, any news on when the CES cru ft. you gonna drop?
    test
  15. Diglett

Diglett New Member

awwww mayne what the fuck????

ali is one of the best to ever do it tbh
    test
  16. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

2 great battles.

How could anyone be upset?

Props on the 2 great performances and good luck with your future music endeavors sir.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.