BVA Survey: Who Do You Want to Get Rid Of?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by teacozy, Jun 22, 2011.

?

Who should be banned?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2011.
  1. Humanthps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chrondon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Luxie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Water_Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Willyhova

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Louie Kang

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Aids Carrier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

It would be a shame to get rid of any of them. Part of what makes RM such a funny forum is the brutally honest and provocative posts from these guys.

- Eon0011

Half trolling, half serious :p
    test
  2. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Pesci called that dude's 77 paragraph post boring lol. I might honestly buy your album for that fact alone.

Plus, the music's pretty good.
    test
  3. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Chrondon, Mage, Kang and WillyHova are genuinely stupid individuals. You can't punish stupidity no matter how much you want to and I've always been against banning them. They're not trolls, but true idiots. The vast majority of the time, they really don't understand the subject that they're weighing in on or they're flat out talking based on what they perceive is truth, but at least, no matter how ridiculous their 2 cents are, they stay on topic and usually stood corrected anyway. What they do and say pertains to pertinent subjects.

Lux is just an annoying presence in which it separates itself from the other annoying ones by not even making an attempt at proper discourse pertaining to a subject but by derailing it into yet another attention whoring opportunity. For some reason, it believes that by posing as an attractive female, that the proper channels have been gone through to get a pass at anything. The very thirsty posters, clueless themselves, support this "luxuria" character thinking "whats wrong with having a girl around?" or "these mods over do it, yo!". Newsflash, even if that is an attractive girl, she's not going to fuck you.

We need stupid people, tbh. It wouldn't be a complete community without them. But this bitch/dude/trannie/whatever the fuck, needs to go. It went and begged for a second chance to Jeff only to go back doing the same exact shit.
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i see people have caught on to me calling that person an 'it'

or did i not start that?

[​IMG]
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

when i read 'lux', all i think is this
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

[​IMG]

Gustave is a massive male Nile crocodile living in Burundi. In 2004 he was estimated to be 60 years old, 20 feet (6.1 m) in length and to weigh around 1 ton, making him the largest confirmed crocodile ever seen in Africa.[1] He is a notorious man-eater, who is rumored to have claimed as many as 300 humans from the banks of the Ruzizi River and the northern shores of Lake Tanganyika. While this number is likely exaggerated, Gustave has attained a near-mythical status and is greatly feared by people in the region. Scientists and Herpetologists who have studied Gustave claim that his uncommon size and weight impedes the crocodile's ability to hunt the species' usual, agile prey such as fish, antelope and zebra, forcing him to attack larger animals such as Hippopotamus, large wildebeest and, to some extent, humans. According to a popular local warning, he is said to hunt and leave his victims' corpses uneaten.[1]

Gustave was named by Patrice Faye, a French resident of Burundi and self-taught naturalist who has been pursuing the crocodile since 1998. Faye and a documentary team attempted to capture Gustave in 2002 using an enormous trap, but the crocodile not only avoided it, but seemed to taunt the team as well.[2] The ill-fated attempt was detailed in a documentary titled Capturing the Killer Croc, which aired on PBS in May 2004.[3]

Gustave was sighted most recently in February 2008 by National Geographic sources.[4] In parts of Asia and Australia saltwater crocodiles (Crocodylus porosus) 6 metres (20 ft) long are well known and easy to spot; individuals 7 metres (23 ft) long have been reported. In eastern India the Guinness Book of World Records has confirmed the existence of a 7 metre individual.[5] Therefore, although Gustave is not exceptional in size compared to other species of crocodiles, he is much larger than the average male Nile crocodile. He is known for the few distinct bullet scars that cover his body: one on his head and three on his right side.
    test
  7. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

I never called it a him or a her, tbh.
    test
  8. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

I've been saying it for awhile now. However sometimes when I have to mention it multiple times and it would fuck the sentence up I don't put it lol. Peace Chrondon hold that neg rep
    test
  9. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

just read some of that url thread

how is swp not on this poll
    test
  10. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

meh he probably did because i referred to him as one of the only four rappers who actually use rm daily. plus everything i said in that opinion generally applies to his b.s. (however massively entertaining).

oh and suck my peesh, go buy pesci's album cuz its dope not becuz a person got sassed at 4am on a forum....you d. and d. fag (wizards unite right? Lol).

anyway serge dot you have a legit point. i'll dwell on that. but for now this thread has lost all interest because FUCKING SKETCH VS BENDER IS OUT! close all threads but that tbh lol
    test
  11. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Right? I've seen him mentioned by others more than about half the people in the poll. He's not even entertaining, he's just a douche.
    test
  12. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

i aint convinced everytime i see a water mage post i scroll down and will continue to do so
    test
  13. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

I FULLY disagree with this statement, trolls don't add life to the board they take away, why not be someone with something constructive to say instead of some dumb bullshit that's ridiculously irrelevent and/or ignorant, that doesn't help anything, personally I'm sure the site would rather have 5 k active and critical/constuctive users then 100 million where 90% are trolls just talking pure shit and not contributing to any sort of movement whatsoever
    test
  14. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

when raw blow says "not contributing to any sort of movement whatsoever" he actually means "not contributing to beast mode movement battles whatsoever"

raw blow just all salty because i jumped in here from RM.com to troll the fake heartless and ppl followed me now his beast mode battle has more dislikes than likes

plus i made fun of fake heartless for stealing his name and he told me Raw Blow gave it to him

dead @ raw blow voting on having me banned because i revealed that he named a wack battler after a stolen name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oUPBYvZTsk
    test
  15. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^thats why whoever runs this website fully makes money online and you fully don't... theres a reason he allows any and all traffic... have u taken notice to the fact that if you google search "rap music forum" this is the top page??? U don't get that ranking on prominent keywords like that without having large "traffic" to your site....

I've never even seen one of ur posts till now... what do watch one of those off brand leagues????

ur obviously not a top tier poster why would u even attempt to question my views??? smh
    test
  16. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Willyhova just caught a body tbh
    test
  17. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

not trying to troll you but you sound way too nervous and shaky with your verse like you can't keep up with the rhythm that you have in your head. and it does sound like some shit off an answering machine which doesn't do your voice any justice on top of that.

and you comparing yourself to what The Saurus is doing now.....i mean, i don't see myself bumping what you just posted compared to this....

http://youtu.be/nEeLi5QZKPU

just some honesty, boo. i gave you shot and wasn't feeling it.
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Anyone who wasn't banned won't be.

If you're absolutely bothered by some posters, USE THE FUCKING IGNORE FEATURE

<3
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.