BVA Survey: Who Do You Want to Get Rid Of?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by teacozy, Jun 22, 2011.

?

Who should be banned?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2011.
  1. Humanthps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chrondon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Luxie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Water_Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Willyhova

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Louie Kang

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Aids Carrier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

im no sure why willyhova has so many voes for him.. ive only seen him posting in his own threads and hes had some good ones.. i thot his iron solomon thread was great
    test
  2. Dr. Sinister

Dr. Sinister The God of Tits and Wine

You once called Iron Solomon a fat Hamster. I've seen him as a Don Bluth-style character ever since.

Cosign the fuck out of a high five to Walter Mage. Mask or no mask. He entertained us during Choppa's absence.
    test
  3. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Perhaps the poll should have been public to see who voted for who.

Edit: Btw, does a white username mean that the user is banned?
    test
  4. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

thanks man i appreciate it haha..

yea i guess thats part of wat choppa wanted me to do.. strange how i joined this forum a few days after he left.. i joined the forum before viewing a single thread so i didnt even kno of him until ppl started calling me him then he appeared....

only recently have i learned at wat a huge compliment it was for ppl to mistake me for choppa
    test
  5. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Willyhova is just like Chrondon except he dickrides URL instead of hates it, and 9/10 of his threads are terrible. :|

I really couldn't care less, though. The fact is he probably wouldn't of been included in the poll if he hadn't bitched about me nominating him and saying that teacozy would. I'm actually surprised he has as many votes as he does but it's whatever.
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

really WillyHova only post in threads that pertain to shit he is interested and has some fucking platinum post. So I can take the shitty ones. But I am guessing the die hard soul khan fans are still mad willy went at there god that shit he said was so real they probably didnt eat for a weak and broke 3 keyboards.
    test
  7. Dr. Sinister

Dr. Sinister The God of Tits and Wine

lmaoooo i missed that

Willy >
    test
  8. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

To be completely honest I'm even surprised he has as many votes as he does. I'm not surprised he's on the poll for calling out Teacozy when tea didn't even do anything.

I couldn't care less what happens to the dude, I just thought up a bunch of names off the top of my head and if the board wants him gone that's his own problem.
    test
  9. teacozy

teacozy New Member

yeah, Willy was only there because he tends to antagonize without substance to back it up. being a jerk is awesome, I'm an asshole on here every other week, but people don't cotton to when it just seems stupid and hollow.

he's aiight tho
    test
  10. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

willy is bodying the poll though surprisingly hes got more votes then chrondon had when he was banned

I vote for him to stay tho, chrondon has votes cuz hes the worst poster alive, willy has votes cause people hate his opinions lol
    test
  11. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

eh, i'm only around to discuss battle rap, occasionally; not trying to establish a strong personality or whatever...

like i mentioned before, it's a distasteful and unwelcoming community as a whole; probably what attracts and sustains the company of many horrible trolls.
    test
  12. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

Walter would win a poll...on best BVA poster ever.

You must have made a mistake putting him in here.
    test
  13. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

Walter is awesome. Took me a while to realize how great he was but he gets my co-sign.

Lux is an embarrassment. Get her out of here. I'm sick of her threadjacking.
    test
  14. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

never read a single post ftom water mage wat am i missing
    test
  15. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

test
  16. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

fuckin each person has at least 15 people that hate them just ban them all. I voted for 6 out of the 8 WillyHova being my number 1 vote.
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

his post are well thought out but his blogs are on another level

test
  18. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

and u r????:funny:

don't think i ever even spoke to this dude... probably hit his chick or some sh!t and didn't even know it....
    test
  19. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

Ahem....cough, cough....

I just want to say,

Willy Hova

sucks

[​IMG]

That being said, this is a website on the computer. Learn to rap and sign off people. Feel free to ban me dudes. I need to sign the fuck off. I mostly jump on because this site posts the cream of the battle crop without me having to sift through matches of two dudes who would have been raped by thesaurus in a jumpoff tryout. Of course other positives like a mutually interested fan base with intelligent opinions, upcoming event info, pesci funny shit and water mage (rm's hangover bearded guy) are there. Definitely can catch me at future GTEC events. Mad fun. Why I say ban who I say ban is because negativity for the sake of breeding negativity (i.e. kid shit) is the problematic aspect of what the website draws. It deters serious posters looking to contribute and discuss an interest and not be a general cock meat sandwich on this site. For example, it's funny to shit on Pat Stay and troll him, but too much and then Pat Stay stops coming on Rm.com. The only aspect of this site that gives it any credence is that battlers respect opinions that are the general consensus of the rm community. Let's not fuck that up, otherwise it's just the fans (same one who ONLY want rapper judges) and the 4 battle dudes that post here habitually that still feel welcome.

I leave you all with two haikus

Like bread mold, blue-green
    foul stench, is this scent death? No,
    Will's mom's upper lip

Fogged glasses, click click
    Homophobic rap nerds bow
    to computer god

and if I walked into petsmart today with the fucking visa citirewards plus card guaranteed my puppy beats the shit out of yours.

Typed by the concerted efforts of 6,000 monkeys smoking cigarettes in a warehouse in beijing.
    test
  20. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.