Buying new equipment, need suggestions.

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Raw Ink, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raw Ink

Raw Ink New Member

I currently have an AT2020 and a m-audio mobile pre. I'm wanting to change that. I have $2000 to spend so I was wanting to spend about $1000 on the recording side and the rest on a keyboard, cables and what not.

So any suggestions would help. I've been doing the research I can and have some ideas.

Thanks

Peace
    test
  2. R3NEGADE

R3NEGADE [Of The Future]

MXL mics are great....and in that range... Ive tried the 1k Nuemann iits nothing special dont waste ur money... And what kind of keyboard do u want.. Synthesizer?
    test
  3. MicCheckDaGinny

MicCheckDaGinny Piazon.com

Almost anything Condenser for a mic and your good. Im in the process of getting my own set up. Im starting with the Mpc to learn how to make beats first. Reason is it will give me something to do while i save the other money for the rest of the equipment. It will also help me learn about that side of the business i.e. engineering, producing and mastering and shit, Plus im tired of waiting for people, or paying for leases. Shit is dumb! I want my own shit. So i feel ya. Prolly didnt help you any but i think i gotta get my posts up b4 i can post my tracks. lol IDK? Piazon.com Check me out
    Peace
    test
  4. slvicick

slvicick New Member

Don't believe that. If you're room is really live, a good dynamic will work. Something like the SM7b or a PR30 or 40
    test
  5. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.