Buying a G-Class Mercedes

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by gshock, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gshock

gshock New Member

i always thought it looked good, but since yall dont feel taht way, and shit, i've aske da SHIT LOAD of peeps and dey all sayin da same thang.. they either say "SAVE UP AND BUY A HOUSE" and other stuff like that... well since every1 think taht it is not a good car for pikin up dem hoez, i aint gon get it..... and i am not going to go to that much trouble to import a Skyline so lol... im tellin yall right now that if i get a car, it HAS TO BE A MERCEDES or a LEXUS...

chickens dont know anything when it comes to cars, except that Mercedes = $$$$$

I wont mind spending the cash cuz i gon be opening up a pharmacy and stuff like dat and reel in some cash soon hopefully.
    I wanna live it up while im young and not in my thirties lol.

im 24, btw, and i have achieved a lot of shit in my life... now it comes down to dem hoes... what is the best car to mack in??

I honestly couldnt care about the car that much as long as the chickens like it.
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

LoL..I like that.....but , say you pull up in the big range rover with the frog eyes , and they sit in the back seat like"wow your truck is really big'..or here's the killer....pull up in the fire-engine red SL 500 and pop the top in front of her... the bitch panties gonna be like NIAGRA FALLS
    test
  3. gshock

gshock New Member

test
  4. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

get a range and hook it up with tvs come on man..22s..24s..girls would flock
    test
  5. sandiegan

sandiegan former thug ass m-o-d

test
  6. gshock

gshock New Member

there a huge problem... i cant get the skyline cuz the driver seat is on the right not left.... so it wouldnt be legal to drive here. i moved from Cali to T.O
    test
  7. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

how a cat like dis...getz dat much g'z fo a car...i aint never gon be knowin
    test
  8. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

I think it'd be legal....I know a guy that drives a subaru around with the wheel on the opposite side...

Plus, mail carriers have their wheels on the opposite side....even when they're off duty.
    test
  9. gshock

gshock New Member

i'm not sure, i new here to Canada, so the rules arent the same as United states... i dont wanna import a skyline THEN find out its not street legal lol... oh and how i got my cash, i shouldnt really say anything about this, but i had a real fuckin hard life so.....
    basically, my friends taught me how to pocket, so worked as one in my early teens. that didnt have that much cash in it, and the risks were too large if caught. we wouldnt get that much cash, but we had enuf to eat. me and my friends would get money hustling @ poker (any variations holdem, 7sc) and BJ. one day, this guy came in wit like 300K, we caught him cheating so we took his money and kicked him out of the buildin. we split that into 3, me and my 2 friends, but they just died this year in a car accident and i inherited it from them, about 200K was left. so....
    i get asked that question a lot so its easy for me to answer. im gon live life for dem cats.
    test
  10. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

^^damn^^ thats some shit right there.

honestly man get a range..with some nice 23s or 24s 22s w/e..hook it up with TVs..a playstation 2 or Xbox..custom system...you could live in that..forget a house
    test
  11. sticky2178

sticky2178 New Member

Gshock being in Canada I know you can get a cheaper older G Wagon because of Canadas Emission and importing standards I know a lot of G Wagons that are up there.

Here are some California ones, tell me they dont look exactly like the 2003s.

http://208.39.185.225/inventory.cfm?startrow=4
    test
  12. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

If i saw you pull up ina Gwagon, id laugh..histerically...that thing is extremely ugly..who cares about the money....id buy something worth driving and that i would actually like the looks of it myself
    test
  13. sticky2178

sticky2178 New Member

The G Class is my favorite car of all time, just something about it. It is not for everyone.
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

300k...n he ain't come back n shoot all 3 of you? hell if i'd let someone take my money n kick me out.... fawwwk that
    test
  15. gshock

gshock New Member

we dont just take their money... we make sure they dont come back again
    test
  16. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

c'mon , you just pulled some real rookie shit by putin ya business out like that
    test
  17. gshock

gshock New Member

that was years ago so i dont care... its not there anymore
    test
  18. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

yo gshock

where in tdot you move to?
    test
  19. gshock

gshock New Member

^^ near harbour front, but i gonna move to north york soon. its just my temporary place
    test
  20. it's AURA

it's AURA yes yes yep!

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.