Buyin New Clothes...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

aye! nothin wrong with metrosexuality...jus means they take care of themself, smell good, dress good...maintain their body so it doesnt go to flab.

I cant say im all that into guys who dont know how to dress, who smell like b.o, or cheap ass cologne, with shrubbery lookin hair..

most girls want their man to look good. :)

sure five oclock shadow is hot... and when a guy gets home from work and is all dirty, is also hot, when hes playin hockey and body checkin other guys...hot. but the whole smelly thing.....well....if he doesnt care how he smells then, itll probably never work out.

i gotta real sensitive sense of smell.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

basicaly your still attracted to bad boys lol.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Haha

You two should really talk in PM to one another.
    From what I've gathered about Vish, Michelle....you'd like him.
    test
  4. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

girls like Candies cologne for men.

night club/bar/going out colognes.... u need something more....strong....

im not a big cologne guy.... but aqua di gio is good.....and curve....and cool water...
    test
  5. LikeWise3001

the fuck?

i smell good, dress clean, shave, and workout....

metrosexual.....um

metrosexual is the billboard guys....right? abercrombie, gap type of style...

i thought metrosexual was a certain way of dressing.....
    test
  6. InFiNiT_EEE

no its jus maintaining your general appearance. being alittle anal about it even....(lets not exploit out of context, the fact that i just said the word anal..)

my opinion of bad guy, would be : a prickish guy who treats me like shit. who plays multiple women. who talks low type shit about chiks hes been with to his guy friends just to give himself an image. he doesnt commit, bad boys are the ones who will never learn from their mistakes.

imo
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

2 showers a day, deodorant, face mosturizer and maybe cologne.....thats as anal (no homo) as i get.....

i'm a cross between bad boy and nice guy....

not a player, i just crush alot.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Rippy is your posterchild for metro....

It's all about being clean-cut, caring about your hair, clothes, skin, etc....without being gay.

I get accused of looking gay. That's a good thing...as most women will say the best looking dudes 'he's probably gay'.

But homies, if you want a new cologne that'll make a girl high....

LA'COSTE - ESSENTIAL
    [​IMG]

Go find a magazine with a sample in it, and rub the shit on lol.... watch the effects.
    test
  9. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

ouch.

That's it. I'm going to go listen to Linkin Park and take some new Myspace photos.

:frown:
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hahah i smelt that today at the mall....you were not lying it smells good but not many people buy it, I liked nautica voyage as well and that new ralph lauren but i had to stop smelling the colognes cause i was getting a headache.

at bloomingdales they had this expensive cologne called CREED damn that shit smells good! but then i saw the price and it was like 140 bucks! wtf,
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what women say that??? rofl.....

most women i know of like men to look like men, straight men at that

u look gay cuz u look gay. and u aint even that goodloooking, uve aged horribly.

and ur cologne selection sucks.

for scents all i fucks with is michael jordan, tag, axe, and antiono benderes.
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao man from the expensive clothes you got I would expect you would be wearing 150 dollar CREED cologne...not some drugstore colognes.

The EVERLAST round 1 cologne smells pretty good check that one out sometime.
    test
  13. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Guess has some decent shit. Their jeans I saw were cool.

Diesel is really dope, but I don't dig on the white shoes. I have a pair of all black ones I never wear. I usually stick to Nordstroms.

Nautica hasn't been cool for about 6 years.

The only type of those clothes..Nautica, Tommy, etc is Polo.

Polo will always be cool.

Express is really bland

abercrombie is gay

I don't see you in any cool jeans though, so you might have to hit up Aeropostale or AE

the cologne of choice is Armani Mania

Aqua Di Gio or whatever is played and I hope people dont still wear tommy or nautica

I bet Andi rocks cool water..lmao
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

LMAO

People still wear cool water?
    test
  15. LikeWise3001

i didnt know scents went out of style...

i guess only to gay guys.

if some new shit comes out and it smells good.... i'll get it...but i still fuck with the colognes that came out a while ago.... i really dont see how a scent can go out of style.... homosexuals...i swear.

fuck do i care.... as long as it aint cheap and smelly.....and the hoes like it....
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Rich....

Girls.... not the hoodrat whores you date... those rat tooth sluts... but girls that are good looking, clean, and worthwhile.... they say the best looking guys are gay. Because of the style, the upkeep, the clean cut look, etc...

The girls you know must like real rugged men that like pink, purple, and fucking ultimate warrior styled apparell. Fucking rainbow jeff gordon shit you sport.

I've aged horribly? lmao.... I'm told i look 16-17 to this day...constantly. If that's aging horribly, what does your receding hairline say for you, sport?

and NEVER.... EVER.... EVER....mention scents.... MICHAEL JORDAN???!..... TAG???!!..... Now i'm just hoping your entire post was sarcasm so I hold the vomit back.

How the fuck did you ever lose virginity?....if you did?.... how is that possible?... you're a fucking clown.
    test
  17. InFiNiT_EEE

bahahaha... awww... everyones on myspace now craaaazyness!

anyway it is true that alotta clean cut hot guys happen to be gay...its quite a dissapointment

A good combo = good guy/bad boy. takes good care of him self, is sweet, but yet still rugged and manly... a little hard to get, with a lotta confidence...

haah i should put up a man wanted ad, i soooooo know what i want!
    test
  18. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Bwahahhaha.
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

still LOOL@ the broke fucks that wear Cool Water.

My god, only the Mexicans I guess.

lmao

Just the idea of spraying cool water on before I go out makes me laugh.

That shit was cool when I was in 7th grade.
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dawg, listen - u think ur wife is good looking and clean? she's average in looks, average in hygene. she's a plain jane doggie, nothing distinguising about her except her dead beat husband

i dont date hood rats btw... i have no idea where u got that one from... my girl dosent even live in the hood she lives in the suburbs

the girls i know like cute guys, and what can i say my style is cute as fuck

ive never heard a girl say they like gay guys except on t.v..... seriously

u realise u can be clean cut and have a nice style without being gay, right??? i guess not

my multicolors got shit on lock

and i has the same hair line for a long time... so what, i dont care really i aint bald or nothin by any stretch my wig just pushed back to ludacris proportions

trust dog u aged horribly, i seen pics u posted for 01

mj is a dope scent i got it as a present

u wanna know how i get pussy by the way? cuz i'm me and thats that i get it with no prob
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.