"But I was drunk!!!"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by R-Tistic, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO....why is it that many females, particularly in college, seem to always use the excuse of being drunk to "cover" the things that they have done? It usually ranges from anything from givin a dude her number, kissin him, dancin wild as hell, and the most common, doin somethin sexual with them. Everytime you'll come at em about it, or somebody will have words for them, they always seem to say "but I was drunk!! I only did it because I was drunk!!!!" and the like.

My logic is that.....regardless of how drunk I was, if a homosexual came at me talkin bout "heeeeeeeeeey!!!!" and tried me in any sort of way, not only would I sober up, but I'd prolly end up bombin on dude. It's obvious that most of us do a lotta things when we have alcohol in us that we wouldn't normally do...but I don't think it can be used as an excuse for doing things extreme, regardless of how drunk you are, because I think everyone still knows what they are doing...they just don't care.

Most recent...one of my homegirl's brought her homegirl to the homie's house, and they were both drunk as hell when they got there. However, her homegirl ended up kissin both of my homeboys, let one finger her, let one suck her tits, gave one her number, and gave him a vicious lap dance...but she was "sober enough" to drive to this place, and to call her homeboy to pick her up from there, which means her head was somehow together. However, the next day when I saw her, which was really the first time I talked to her like that, she panicked as soon as I first walked in, talkikn about "Please don't judge me for what I did last night!!! I was very drunk, and I am not like that at all, so don't judge me!!!" Just to cover for the homies, I was like "you were there last night? I was drunk too, I don't even remember you!!!"
    test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Cuz some people just suck at life.

I've never used "but I was drunk" as an excuse for anything, even when I have done stupid shit, shit faced.

I knew I was drinking, I knew I was getting drunk, and I knew it could lead to stupid shit. Plain and simple.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Some municipalities are actually trying to use "but I was drunk" as an excuse to remove the responsibility of having sex, and instead call it "rape." If that's the case, why can't we use that excuse when driving???
    test
  4. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

real talk. if you know you do stupid things when you get drunk... THEN DON'T GET DRUNK.
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

That's a silly excuse.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

If it was a valid excuse I'd be drunk all the time.. There have been times when doing something naughty have crossed my mind but I was never sooooo drunk that my morals went out the window.. If I was THAT drunk I wouldnt be waking
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

My morals are runaway children... every so often, I'll go see them to see how they're doing.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

They're either trying to skirt accountability for their actions or they really did drink to the point where they blacked out and don't know what happened... that does happen. Alcohol lowers inhibitions and people do things they wouldn't ordinarily do when they are drunk. Not necessarily things they didn't want to do, per se... but things they would have been better able to avoid had they been sober.
    test
  9. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I guess I've used the excuse but not to skirt accountability but more to defend my actions LOL...I can't even think of an example, but I am sure I must have...My reckless drinking faze was in HS, I'm sure I did pleanty of stupid shit...by the time I grew up and fell back into full blown alcoholism drinking was serious...

But yeah, I think tight-eyes is right. It lowers your inhibitions so you will do or say whats on your mind more than when your sober. Also, I think drunk people think they have it all together and know what they are doing but when they sober up they realize they messed up so thats where that "but I was drunk" attitude comes from.
    test
  10. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Well put mamas....... i've got quite a few female friends that tell me they always know what they're doing when they get drunk. The exception, a couple of years ago one of my best lady friends went to a party and left her drink to get the phone. When she returned she continued to drink that same drink and woke up with her panties down and didn't know what happened. They couldn't find the guy or guys who took advantage of my home girl because they weren't from that state........... in that case if you've been slipped something that's never your fault......
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

True that alcohol makes you lose control, but that doesn't make it a reasonable excuse. The things that females do when they are drunk is completely ridiculous.. and then they attempt to blame the alcohol as if they had no choice in the matter.

If you're old enough to legally drink you should be acting grown.. or at least pretending really well. You can have a good time and drink without automatically making a complete jackass out of yourself or making yourself look like a total tramp..
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think females generally act up more while drunk because they inhibit themselves more while sober... sure, guys are asses when drunk, too... but we're asses all the time, though... that's the difference.
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Amen.
    test
  14. ignorant was speaking for himself only.
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

My amen was more directed at the part he mentioned about females.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, because you're soooo perfect and congenial.
    test

17. what a nancy boy.
    test
  18. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

they say "but i was drunk" because it's easier than saying "because i am a low iq having filthy disgusting slut who really feels little self worth therefore i have to have an ugly dudes dick in me then act like i didn't love it because i actually have a boyfriend already who will never talk to me again if i tell him the truth,god i'm such a slut!"
    ALCOHOL DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROLL unless you have issues.i drink everyday and it dosn't make me do stupid shit at all.fucking morons.
    test
  19. Akustikz

Akustikz .

fuck that! stupid bitches do stupid things

have another drink hoe
    test
  20. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

alcohol is a drug just like any other... its effects are real and it does cause people to behave in ways they would not otherwise behave outside of its influence [i.e. it aint always just a cop-out]:

Specific Effects

(related to the Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC))
    The effects of alcohol intoxication are greatly influenced by individual variations among users. Some users may become intoxicated at a much lower Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) level than is shown.

0.02-0.03 BAC: No loss of coordination, slight euphoria and loss of shyness. Depressant effects are not apparent.

0.04-0.06 BAC: Feeling of well-being, relaxation, lower inhibitions, sensation of warmth. Euphoria. Some minor impairment of reasoning and memory, lowering of caution.

0.07-0.09 BAC: Slight impairment of balance, speech, vision, reaction time, and hearing. Euphoria. Judgement and self- control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired.

0.10-0.125 BAC: Significant impairment of motor coordination and loss of good judgement. Speech may be slurred; balance, vision, reaction time and hearing will be impaired. Euphoria. It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at this level of intoxication.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria is beginning to appear.

0.16-0.20 BAC: Dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) predominates, nausea may appear. The drinker has the appearance of a "sloppy drunk."

0.25 BAC: Needs assistance in walking; total mental confusion. Dysphoria with nausea and some vomiting.

0.30 BAC: Loss of consciousness.

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, possible death due to respiratory arrest.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.