But I Got High Instead

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kris Benwa, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

would you be able to tell me the name/place of these wicked awesome places which i can't believe exist?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i was in jakarta, surabaya, and bali and was with my fam so thats why im hinting at looking at more than i did, because i wasnt backpacking through there, i was staying at nice hotels.
    test
  3. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

So it turns out I only got a 91 test. Maybe I shoulda studied and got the 100 eh maybe next time
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well maybe with studying you coulda had a 100.

dont settle for less just because its good enough when you could have shined like a motherfucker with a 100

i used to be scared of success because i didnt like to make others feel insecure. Then i realized thats their problem, they dont have to be insecure.

go for the 100 my man.
    test
  5. Kris Benwa

Thanks man you inspired me to be all I can be and study And get the 100!:lux3:
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

anytime homie.

team friendship 1
    sadness and despair 0
    test
  7. Kris Benwa

They say I have to spread rep around before giving it to you again but dammit once I do YOU WILL BE REPPED AGAIN!!
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so im supposed to be animating wind blowing the hair, dress, and bow, on a female cartoon character but instead i got high as fuck and logged on to Rapmusic.com...

so high. I want to draw, just not that shit. And its easy as fuck... will only take an hour... but i will probably enjoy my day/high and start that shit late this afternoon, having to rush into the school tonight to film it and be up till 3 am anyway.... because i got high

edit: well i didnt piss away the whole day. I got even more high and went in at lunch and got er done
    test
  9. Kris Benwa

Ha well at least it worked out for ya. How much do i have to spread the rep around geez
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

bought a new bong the other day, its one of the best ive had and ive been smokin for 20 yrs now... just got high as fuck on the last of my stash

supposed to be drawing 20 different human heads for lifedrawing class tomorrow...well 10 heads just 2x each. One as geometry and the other as a lifedrawing.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whoa thats fucked....

ive been smoking weed for as long as my ex gf has been alive.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.