But I Got High Instead

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kris Benwa, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

So I'm supposed to be studying for my big.cogntion and learning.class right now but i ended eed up getting high instead. I hope this was a good idea but...
    Anyway I wanted to know when has that happened to you? Any funny stories?

Enlighten me
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

Yeah!!! Telling folks about this thread
    :youmad?:
    test
  3. Kris Benwa

Good news i think I got a 100 on the test so I guess blazing was a good idea last night
    test
  4. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Chiefing helps with studying/learning at times. I'm supposed to clean this apartment during the week, but I get high instead. Can't wait for my little ones to be old enough to do their own laundry.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well ill riddle you a dinger

when i was a young chap back in upper school(think you young people call it highschool now) but i was in a class called "english" class, pretty sure you youngins dont get that anymore by the way i see some of you type, anyways its a class where youre taught about grammar and writing styles, and study literature and whatnot in the whoozledazzle. So anywho i was doing quite poorly, i was getting mid to low 60% marks on everything. SO i said to myself "well, by golly ill just smoke a shitload of wobbly shmobbly before i do all my homework and see what that does!" and by jeremiahs shoe straps my grades went from 60% midway through the semester all the way up to mid 80's lickeddy split. So infact my young friends, weed can be beneficial in more than just 1 way. Dizzlebillies!
    test
  6. Kris Benwa

One of the best posts I ever read.:lux1:
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man, i always try and get high and play vids.... but it never happens, all that happens is i get kind of high for like 5 hours cuz im busy playing levels between hoots... so i never actually get high... its annoying and happens almost everytime i try and do that... I should just smoke, THEN go play vids, and not try and do both at the same time lol
    test
  8. Kris Benwa

Ha i do that too I was playing mw3 last night and hitting the bowl in between games ha eventually I just stopped and smoked
    test
  9. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

i got high and missed my connecting flight in singapore once, oh wells, got another flight
    test
  10. Backspacez

Backspacez Member

Getting high is always a good idea. When I first started smoking I would get high off like 3 hits. So one day I thought it would be a good idea to smoke 4 bowls in the bathroom before school. Don't ask me why I did that, because I have no idea. So right after I finished the bowls, I hopped in the shower and was thinking that I needed more bud (I knew nothing, I thought I just needed danker shit), as soon as I step out of the shower, I trip, fall and bring down the curtain with me. I get up, look in the mirror, holy shit were my eyes red. So I got on the bus and went to school. When I got into 1st period, everyone was fucking looking at me and my super red eyes and all 4 people sitting around me said "dude, how high are your right now?" and I didn't even know 2 of them so it had to be pretty bad. My teacher called me up to his desk so I just talked to him while looking at the ground, I felt like such an idot.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

shit that woulda sucked

good thing singapore airport is the shit!

i love that city man, i want to live there for a few years
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my eyes get so red when i smoke, it was much worse when i was younger, theyd be deathly red, like i was sick or dying. So i got used to visine pretty quick. I dont like to smoke socially unless i have visine. I hate walking around with red eyes

but the feeling your eyes get is part of the feeling of being high, so sometimes visine is a bit of a buzz killer
    test
  13. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

yeah it's enormous and has heaps of cool shit to do, i had some ridiculous stop over, like 11 hours, so i was able to get out of the airport and check out the city, not a bad place either, not sure if i'd go there for a holiday though
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^well i was there for 3 weeks, and then went on to malaysia and indonesia, and on my way back to canada, also had a rediculous stop over in singapore of 12 hours.... i had already seen the city for 3 weeks so i just hung out in the airport.

Singapore is only good for a vacation if youre spending a TON of cash. Not good for a quick or cheap vacation thats for sure... now indonesia and malaysia can be cheap as fuck, like thailand.
    test
  15. Kris Benwa

I sorta wanna go to Thailand i feel like that'd be cool as shit like on the hangover pt 2
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^go to indonesia instead, same things you expect in thailand youll get in indonesia, and its different. Everyone goes to thailand. This is why i hit up indonesia and malaysia.

plus my parents lived in indonesia for 10yrs and my sister lived there for 2 as a kid, then when they got preggers with me they moved back to canada, so i wanted to see where i almost grew up
    test
  17. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

thailand is the most amazing place on earth, particularly if you want to get unto all sorts of crazy shit like what happened in the hangover
    test
  18. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

i'm going to indonesia in a few months, i recently got back from thailand, did the whole full moon party, black moon party, mushroom mountain, ping pong show, red light district thing

got any tips for similar stuff in indonesia?
    test
  19. Kris Benwa

Well I'm gonna try it out maybe but serious question...do they like black people there?
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just had a set itinerary of what cities and towns i was going too, i had just done western world new years in singapore a week earlier, and didnt really look for festivals in indonesia, never the less there was lots of parties to find and cheap ass food and booze and wicked awesome places you cant believe exist. If you scuba or snorkle youre in for an amazing treat. If you like foreign women, same same, if you like booze, watch out for no name beer, its got chemicals in it to preserve it and is made illegally.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.