Businessmen Explain Why They Aren't Hiring

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Crates, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

test
  2. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

What I got from them is that their hiring decisions are being influenced more by what type of business they are running and how that business is being affected by this recession. Not every business is being affected by this recession in the same way so each business person has a different response to the question about why they aren't hiring.
    test
  3. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Less taxes and less regulations leave more capital to hire workers. Liberalism shuns this behavior but unfortunately that kind of extremism is commonplace in the democratic party these days.

The democrats are in charge and blame their blunders on the tea party and at this point they are running out of excuses. They had a supermajority and a majority but still point their fingers at the other side calling them extremists when in reality they can't even get most of their own to agree with their far left policies.

RINOs are shit but democrats who sabotage our economy in order to receive kickbacks deserve a place in hell.
    test
  4. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

But don't these two become problems if they're excessive? Obama for example wants to go back to the Clinton tax rates of 39%. Few people seem to view that tax rate as excessive.
    test
  5. msvivek

msvivek New Member

differs from place to place.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I think we should do a "start over" cancel debt.. stop regulating the free market. gear education on teaching students how to think for them selfs invent and start business. utilyze free forms of education IE library and internet. rid state n church seperation tax churches.. legalize marijuana tax the shit outta it..

and most important allow for civil union's(same sex or vice versa).. do away with marriage. and allow traditional marriages be held by the church for man and woman if they choose that route.

HELLO!! we have options america why arent we using them? the expert's lookin mad novice B.. ametuers in office G.. gotta be honest
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i wouldnt hire a kid in skinny jeans either

what the hell happened to our youth these days?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

skinny jeans are much better then jnco jeans tho..

amiright?
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dunno what jnco jeans are

they must be horrid if theyre worse than skinny jeans though
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

they remind me of samurai jeans imo

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh my lord, yeah thats been added to my bucket list too
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

You have to remember Clinton's era was during one of the largest booms in our economic history. The internet took hold and the market increased substantially. Then during the 2000s many of those workers lost their jobs...it's not all a sad story because now people with computer skills are in very high demand in the market.

At some point we are going to need to raise taxes but we will also need to make the necessary cuts, but without the necessary cuts all other measures are doing nothing but kicking the can down the road and shifting the burden to the next man in charge. We're coming to the end of the road now and something needs to be done. Changes will happen and lets be honest not everyone will be thrilled about it but we all knew we couldn't keep this going on forever. Everything is basically insolvent and nobody wants to be accountable for it.
    test
  13. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

This businessman explains why he favors an end to the Bush tax cuts.

test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

A venture capitalist would never invest money into our government given the business plan we have now. It is funny to hear someone say tax me more when their industry pays billions of dollars in order for them to pay fewer taxes. Increasing taxes on producers only increases deadweight losses and shifts the burden to the middle class who are the least represented class in American politics.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.