Bush wants us to shop!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by KingMenace, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

yup thats me
    test
  2. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I didn't say it was magic. I don't honestly believe in a magic bullet. That's what people call the single bullet theory, which is absolutely outrageous. No well trained, unbiased expert will ever believe the Kennedy assassination was performed by Oswald alone, because it wasn't. The proof is bountiful. I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly when there are so many well trained and knowledgeable people who don't. It just makes you look like an idiot. From the way you talk online, it sounds like you are, but there is often a wide gap between the way people act online and the way they really are, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone with any intelligence knows the effect language has on perception. "Conspiracy theorist" conjures up images of a paranoid, middle-aged loser sitting at his computer in a dark basement, wearing a tinfoil hat and using phrases like "The truth is out there." If the media didn't want to portray conspiracy theorists in a bad light, they wouldn't use this term nonstop when talking about anyone with any alternative viewpoints. For the average person, once they hear someone is a "conspiracy theorist" they write them off pretty damn fast.

That's just what I was saying, except for the last sentence and sentence fragment. There are those who define themselves as conspiracy theorists and want to spend their time reading about conspiracies, whether there are any or not. I am not one of those people. I believe there is a lot of shit going on. If there wasn't, I wouldn't go looking for conspiracy theories to read about. I already said all this in my last post, then you turned around and accused me of the very thing I was just denying being a part of, and you stated it as if I hadn't just explained it already.

All you people are the same. It's always all about Alex Jones. The bottom line is QUESTION EVERYTHING, including Alex Jones, who I do believe to be somewhat suspect. If you are informed enough, then you can pull apart the disinformation from the truth.

My problem with Jones isn't him peddling disinformation, it is the way he presents his information, the people and causes he aligns himself with, his willingness to ignore or dismiss certain vital topics (ie: zionism), the excessive plugging of his videos, and his chronic egomania. Jones does a lot to hurt the cause of truthseekers, but that alone is no reason to dismiss the information he presents and the topics he covers. His videos and websites do bring a lot of good information forward, and that is what matters.

As far as peace being possible, I stated my own skepticism about that in my last post. In case you didn't catch it:

It depends on what level you approach the question. If you approach it from a regular, five senses viewpoint, it seems peace isn't possible. However, if you examine it from a higher point of view, it doesn't seem so impossible. But you've got to love it when a moron from Missouri thinks he knows the answer to a question as old as time itself. Bravo.
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.