Bush wants us to shop!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by KingMenace, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Whoa that's a great incentive to be a patriot isn't it?

That's what he told us to do after 09/11. Does he have any new ideas, or only those that will feed the coffers of his big monied benifactors.

He's still feeding his line about protecting the US from overseas threats, and spreading democracy. Will we still buy this?
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Look, I love a good conspiracy . . .
    Lord knows they create some of the best arguments on RM.

But damn son, you are so fuckin detached from reality it's disturbing.
    Your every post is about Bush this and Bush that and 9-11 this and 9-11 that.

FACT: This war is necessary (because even if it were explained to you, you still wouldn't accept the truth)
    FACT: When Arabs in the desert run out of oil, they run out of resources.
    FACT: When Arabs run out of resources they have no way to feed their fucking people.
    FACT: When they no longer have a way to feed their people . . . guess what, they have two options:
    A. Die
    B. Wage a Jihad
    FACT: If Arabs wage a Jihad against the Western World the entire desert will wind up a waste land.
    FACT: If that happens Muslims around the world will wage a Jihad and then they will be exterminated.
    FACT: Arab Nations will be forced (by necessity so call it Allah's will if you must) to embrace the Western World's System (in one form or another to survive because there is no fucking way the world will stand by and let Muslims take us back 1500 years in time and force our women to walk around like goddamn ghosts.

FACT: Bush is doing your people a fucking favor.
    FACT: Israel is the financial puppeteers behind America.
    FACT: Israel is doing your people a fucking favor.

Come to grips with reality because the SHIT is inevitable. Israel will become the Religious Center of the World (for all you nutt jobs that NEED to pray facing planets or stars or whatever the fuck you're worshipping) and Mohammed will be proven to be nothing more than a epileptic with false prophecies. Israel's prophets will still be followed because Jews MADE their prophecies come true (even though half of their prophets weren't even Hebrews (they were taken from various different cultures and given new names).

The way you know that your religion is bullshit is because Judaism is bullshit and created "Moses" by jackin Ancient Egypt's "Menes" and putting a spin on the story and Muslims believe in him. Allah didn't send that message to Mohammed through Gabriel because IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!

Now shut up and crawl back into your delusional fucking hole and stop making stupid goddamn threads. If you must, at least let them be funny. The sad thing is, I make threads like this too. But I do it for comic relief when idiots like you follow suit.

Jesus Christ

And in case you're wondering . . . NO, I don't like your people because they're living in a fantasy world where some supernatural being floats above the world deciding our every decision for us and then threatening to punish us if we don't do what he won't allow us to do, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT YOUR DUMBASS RELIGION. You treat your women like animals and your men are fuckin hypocrites. They teach lies about their religion and your prophet told them to do it in your Hadith. It's bad enough having a religion that is complete bullshit, but when you lie about your original lies in order to confuse the world about what kind of stupid shit you do and don't believe in just so you can postpone the inevitable in hopes of taking over the world, it makes me wanna kick your fuckin teeth in.

Thousands of years we've had to deal with dumb people like you.
    Shut up
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

he said with such conviction.............
    test
  4. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Shit glad I am so dumb I don't understand that. But I am not so dumb I'll shop till I drop just for Georgie.
    test
  5. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

AZ,your opinions/beliefs seem to flip flop really fast.

Out of 400 Million plus Arabs,how many do you think actually profit from Oil???

I'd say less than 3%,most of the profits go to the puppet Monarchies the Western world helped create.

Of course the Oil will run out,but that's because the West's uses for it never die down,people in America never stop buying gas guzzling SUV's.

Most people in the Middle East don't even use 10 gallons of gas a week,alot don't even have a damn car.

In that other thread you said that the Arab/Muslim world should just accept Western culture and embrace it?? Are'nt you half Native Indian??? Do you think your ancestors should have just sat back and let the Europeans come and spread their "Western Culture" and religion around and done nothing because it was the"right" thing to do??

You are basically saying Arabs/Muslims are savages and need America to survive and need America to force their Western Ideals on them,this is exactly how Europeans viewed Native Indians,as savages who ate their enemies remains and collected their hairlines as a hobby.

I normally don't care what people in this forum say,I just sit back and read,but I'd just like to know why your opinions/Ideas/beliefs change alot because out of all the folks that post in here, your posts and Unbroken's are probably the only ones I bother to read and look up/look into because I know you guys know your shit and I respect your intelligence and in a way,sort of envy it because I myself am a person of just average intellect and education.

Also,not all Arabs are Muslim,the Arab half of my family is Catholic,Although they don't consider themselves Arabs.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I have presented you all with many different views.
    I will do my part and you must do your part.
    To have the truth you need integrity and honesty.
    I am honest enough to see all sides.
    Which side I take is irrelevant.
    I am simply presenting it to you at its best.

Is that a guess or is your 3% substantiated. Guesses don't get you very far in this world. With guesses about the only thing you can be is either a preacher or a liberal.

The oil will run out eventually whether we drive SUV's or Pintos. America is doing the world a favor by getting rid of the oil so that we can move onto more efficient energy sources. You probably never viewed it in that way, did you? If the oil runs out today or tomorrow, it will still run out and the same amount of polution will come from it, the ozone will suffer the same and the Arabs will still have no more bargaining chips.

Whose fault is that?

Yes, I am half Tsalagi (Cherokee).
    And yes, my ancestors faught.
    America still has the land and my people are almost extinct.

The answer to your question is obvious.
    Yes.

Native Americans never ate their enemies remains and the settlers never claimed that. Don't confuse Native Americans with South American Cannibals.

Well, I appreciate it but you shouldn't associate what I say with me.
    My replies are meant only to provoke thought and a reaction.
    React to what is said, not to who you think I am or who you think I'm not.

Wrong, ALL Muslims are considered Arab according to Islam because they speak Arabic.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Nobody has gone out and bought anything because Bush said so.
    Is that the best response you could conjure up?

You have absolutely no vision.
    You come on here day after day and regurgitate 9-11 crap, provide no links and post vague statements geared towards rallying people to hate Bush. I'm gonna let you in on a secret, pal . . .

that accomplished NOTHING.
    Most of America already hates him.
    He'll be out of office in a year and Clinton will replace him.
    Then you can make conspiracy threads about her.
    All the while the same people will be behind the scenes, playing their roles.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Side Note: Some of the stuff up top are authentic views that I hold, other aspects of it were added for dramatic effect and some parts I don't agree with at all. I even had to edit a part out because it bothers me just reading it. It's hard to play some personalities, man. Shit offends me just re-reading it.
    test
  9. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

i love your latest theories on the solar system.

your geopolitical theories are also first rate.
    test
  10. mac10

mac10 New Member

How can you take any clown serious when he's doing absolutely nothing to secure the borders. Sorry to say it but our president is inept. If I had it my way I would buy plane tickets to send all the US politicians to the fronts lines in Iraq....

I got an idea.. since America is so big on letting illegals come here unevaded, they "all" should be sent to the front lines in Iraq to earn citizenship. It's the least they could do for this country...
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard anybody say on RM.
    Congrats
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Nice post azue. Alot good factual points.

Arab Iranian muslims and White American muslims would be connected lingustically as Arabs because of the Arabic language they both speak.
    But they are NOT both Arab as in Race or ethnic. Arab is too general.
    Infact most Maronites reject being Arabs and Idenitify theirselves as Phoenicians.

Anyway, As for CT'S.

CT'S can never win. They're nothing more than Illogical rebel rousing Zealots. They follow any piece of infromation purposely blind to suit their agenda, Their agenda is, Attention Whoring and a chance to say I'm SMARTER THAN YOU ARE, LOOK HOW DUMB YOU ARE (fuck BUSH). That is all a CT is about. CT'S are useful like tissue paper is Useful, for Wiping the inside of shitty ass cheeks. A CT has no FACTS, Just illogical assumptions and questions. People like myself read the facts. You can't fuck with a person who reads the facts. CT'S Post lengthy nonsense and reply with Ad hominem fallacies. All a CT is good for is a laugh. CT'S don't deserve replies. CT'S don't deserve acknowledgement. Nothing a CT regurgitates from other CT's is Logical, WHY? because Occam's razor tells us the best answer is the simplest explanation, Not a Overly complexed one like the magic bullet theory.

If you're a CT, COMMIT THAT!!!
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You know how to get rid of CT's?

Give em a job
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  15. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Before I even begin, let me clear up one thing. I hear all you uninformed folk calling people stupid on account of the magic bullet theory. You're all fucking morons. The magic bullet theory was invented by the Warren Commission to explain how JFK was hit in the back of the head when Oswald was to the front and left of him. And you idiots are always using it to make fun of "CTs". It's not a conspiracy theory, it's part of the Warren Commission's findings, which you're defending. Get your facts straight, asshole.

Aside from that, while I wouldn't put myself into any group of "CTs", I will say that it's not about winning. Small minds are occuppied by things like winning and losing, when really there are no winners or losers, because we're all one. "Conspiracy Theorist" is a name given to people to justify ignoring their research and viewpoints. It's a name used often in the media to connote a wacko or someone suffering from paranoia.

Again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm just interested in the truth. I wouldn't go looking for conspiracies to theorize about. Research has led me to the conclusion that there are a lot of things going on that a lot of people don't want us to know about. If there wasn't this huge problem, I wouldn't be upset that there were no conspiracies to think about, if you see what I mean. It's like someone dedicated to a cause. I wouldn't want to associate with anyone who was dedicated to the cause and not the subject of that cause, you see what I'm saying? Like the "cause of peace". The people who are thinking right are dedicated to the peace, not the cause, and once it's achieved (if ever) then they can let it go. The conspiracy theorists are the ones who care more about the conspiracies than the actual idea of spreading the truth. The people who'd be lost without it. These are people who define themselves and conspiracy theorists, and need conspiracies to do such. The people who are thinking right are interested in the truth and the spreading of it, not the conspiracies themselves.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It has nothing to do with the "magic bullet theory"

It's just good to see the wider scope of things.
    Like I said, sometimes I'll say things I don't necessarily believe on here just to provoke others to step outside of their normal viewpoint and look differently at a situation.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Get your facts straight. CT's use the warren commission to make outrages claims for the single bullet theory not being plausible (that is why people bring it up to CT's.) If you watched the history channel or discovery channel, you'd know the facts behind the Kennedy and Connally Single Bullet Theory (it was not magic.) but It did happen. The magic bullet wasn't magic at all it was a single bullet. You fucking numbskull. You can also thank that CT Movie "JFK" for getting the seating arrangement of JFK and Connally all wrong.

You're not well researched. No you are a CT. Funny how you take shots at the media. You're not well reserched or else you'd know Media is all perception. You're exactly the reason why CT's aren't worth talking to.

All that writting and you didn't say shit. You are a conspiracy theorist.
    people seeking the truth do not go on AXEL JONES. Sorry they don't.
    The nonsense alex jones has claimed, is laughable.

Spoken like a true conspricy theorist. Trust me. Get a college education. Shit isn't that hard to figure out. It's been going on since humans created society. A conspracy theorist will always say it's about conspracy. That is how a Conspracy theorist justifies his witch hunt. YOU WILL NOT UNCOVER ANYTHING, SO WHAT ARE YOU REALLY LOOKING FOR? A CONSPRACY THEORY.

YOU SPEARD CONSPRICY THOERIES NOT TRUTH. YOUR SHIT COMES FROM ALEX JONES. INFACT YOU TRY TO TWIST YOUR CAUSE JUST LIKE ALEX JONES DOES.FOR THE BETTER OF THE PEOPLE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Peace is not possible. What you're doing is searching and providing conspracy theories.
    test
  18. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

Menaz,you said that extraterrestrial beings built the Great Pyramids of Egypt....
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol..and menaz has seen it with his own eyes?
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Cornballin' since 1983, Says it all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.