Bush, The War, and Handouts.... My Stance

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

hes a fuckin pussy man, and it sickens me

dude trying to act all model citizen just so he can support bush

and the ONLY non- right wing policy he supports is getting rid of the 3 strikes shit

and the only reason he doesnt support that is because hes a fuckin criminal himself

pathetic faggot

raised in a good as neighborhood, by good ass parents, and still turn out to be a fuckin crminal

that is fuckin pathetic

and then have the nerve to judge other people

fuck outa my face with that
    test
  2. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

LMAO I havent called your cell phone for like 8+ months when the cops confiscated my phone, and yes nimrod by being a criminal I understand criminals better than you ever could.....

No I did not grow up privledged as you speak.. my parents have and still work hard to maintain what we have... and actually my defense is going to be exactly like yours was yesterday in the post of your song with that other guy....

I have relatives very close to me still involved in the struggle... I have an uncle who died recently due to his gang affiliation and involvement and he was an incredibly smart and bright student in school, and his parents bussed him out to private schools, and he still ended up on the path that he was on, and he was from south central L.A.

I still have close relatives as well as poeples growing up in compton, and surrounding areas, who are going to grow up in an area with a deteriorating social system, and school system.

And if you want to know the meaning of being poor look at my bank account I barely make ends meet, I can't even pay my bills im short every month, and the intrest I earn on the balance of whatevers in my account is laughable because there is nuthing in there.... I can't even afford to buy that digital camera you have...

wou wanna talk about opression, and depression... I'm a criminal because of situations I was placed in and saw no other means to achieve the short term goals I had set for myself.... and once the legal situation is through I'll make a post letting you know exactly why I did what I did, and exactly what it is I did... the school system I'm in failed me, the profession I had hopes of havign a career inf ailed me, and because of that and alot more shit I suffer from severe depression and a minor case of being bi polar.... which is now stabalizing because of the prozac I take

How much did you pay for your sound setup man???? I have two Items that I own that I purchased on credit only because I was also getting a good discount from my friend who is a manager at guitar center.....

you want to know how I got the rest of my recording equipment.... I broke into The Guitar Center in the middle of the night and stole a shitload equipment...

and the only reason why I did it.... is because im poor
    test
  3. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

[​IMG]

shut up and dance bitch.
    test
  4. Ge'Nome

my parent work hard and actually me and my brother will be the first to graduate college.... they are just hard workers
    test
  5. Ge'Nome

you are such a hypocrite taking credit for your parents accomplishments like they are your own... and trying to stand proudly.... you are doing your part just like im doing mine... I carry on from what my parents have provided me just like you have done yours....

your parents are respectable and if they needed government aid as a supplement they are exactly the kind of people who deserve to recieve it
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

imagine having to steal because you have to feed your kid...you talk about all this bull shit about government aid done away with but now you all of a sudden can relate to being poor...Stop being a Flip Flopper dawg..
    test
  7. Ge'Nome

where did I judge anybody??? and no even if I wasn't dealing with criminal cases I would still support pro 66??? it's an injustice that needs to be fixed, truely there are no politics involved in this one.....

Show me what have I done historicly since being on this site which is right wing up untill now???
    test
  8. Ge'Nome

lol how am I flip flopping..... I always stated that we should have a harsh penatly for people who steal to feed their kids.... Prop 66.... I on the other hand deserve punishment for the crimes I commited...

I never said government aid should be doen away with, I said it sould be cut for maybe a year, revised and re-implemented
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

done away with for 1-2 years can feel like an eternity to some..
    test
  10. Ge'Nome

true I'm actually re thinking the length of time I believe is needed.... definately can't be over a year.... and now that I think about it more I wouldn't dare have it reach enar a year either
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

dont EVER reply to one of my posts with a long ass essay of bullshit

morons dont deserve more than 5 sentences

WTF

who the fuck do u think is going to read a post that long from you?

be fuckin realistic

get somebody respectable to paste it for you or somin
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

I feel that me and Myke Sean we're actually making some kind of advancement and atleast beginning to understand eachother opinions and side a little bit better

then you gotta just come in here and fuck everything up.... I think you need to take a chill pill and put your ego in check
    test
  13. Ge'Nome

you seem to be avoiding staying on topic with anything I have posted..... if you are going to continue to be on a tirade im going to have to ask you to not return to this post sir
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

how the fuck can i advance with a moron?

the only morons i'm advancing with is an ignorant moron headed in the right direction and wants to learn

you are a moron headed opposite, there is no advancing with u

if u had some sense and credibility to ur pro-bushian arguments, then yes, we could advance

but u are just dumb, no other words to describe you

i dont advance with bigots

i dont advance with judgamental priveledged people

there is nothing i hate more in the world that bigots and priveledged people who judge poor people as one group
    test
  15. Ge'Nome

^^^^where did I judge poor people as one whole group?
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

Where was I judgemental? and you are totally avoiding the argument in this thread with nonsense....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.