Bush, The War, and Handouts.... My Stance

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Iight as far as this war goes.... bush came out and admitted that the intelligence he made his decision on when it came to declaring war on IRAQ was innaccurate... the intelligence agencies he was going by could not obtain accurrate information... not even Saddam's closest associates has knowledge that he didn't have WMD... he lied to his associates about his possession of WMD's in fear of IRAN finding out and fear of an Invasion.....

Now that we have ousted Saddam, and left IRAQ in a fragile state we cannot withdraw our troops it is irresponsible... because once we leave and our gone nuthing is left to defend IRAQ against terrorists, and IRAN... nuthing will be there to stop Genocide (and we end up having the same results as with vietnam, which really wasn't good for us)

As far as my stance on handouts and government funded welfare, I don't have a problem with it when it comes to people who deserve it... it should be given out on a case by case basis pending a full review... The bottom line is that the hand outs due breed laziness when distributed inappropriately... laziness begets laziness, and people get lazier in their lives... and thats America's #1 internal problem..... Taking away welfar in it's current state and revising it completely will breed more competition to survive, making education a higher priority, which I believe will ultimately result in the improvement of our school systems, because of the need for better education to survive not succeed... which should bring america back to the utopia it once was flurishing with advancements and innovation, and breakthroughs in many different areas...
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^basically you're saying shit thats already been said numerous time..but its obvious your right wing ass LEARNED nothing from the REagan years as governor of California...Watch crime go up when there are more HAVE-NOTS...especially with Bush taking cops off the streets...
    test
  3. Ge'Nome

crime comes from ignorance, thats why you need to press education, and offer an alternative through education... and make that shit work....

but theres always going to be somebody too stupid, to learn and will in turn go back to violence.....

also I'm not saying take it away completely.... well mayby for a little while.... sometimes you have to extreme to one side to shake things up then make them right

and I'm not right wing.... hop off my torpedo, I've been left wing my whole life.... and think that democrats have fucked up alot of things, which should have been done with more care... thats the main reason why I hate walking around L.A. and the inner cities of san diego... is the laziness that people have taken up and the I just don't care I'm just going to exist attitudes.....

Whis will be my second time voting for a republican.... then other time i voted was Arnold for governor......
    test
  4. Jae ArzoniK

Jae ArzoniK Creme de le Him

gimme my track
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

Crime doesn't come from ignorance...Thats pure bull shit playa...And when you talk about education you sound like Bush when he started yappin about education when he was ducking the affirmative action question..

Have you ever thought about educational opportunities not being available???

And your whole stance on government aid is just retarded..i think you said that stupid shit for kicks...
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

educational opportunities not being available..... Books in the LA Unified School District.... Text Books, Libraries..... how bout using some of that welfare money for that.... for testing materials and stationary for the children, and computers

No I think government aid should be dropped for maybe 1-2 years to shake things up then re-introduced to america in an improved form
    test
  7. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

i'm sick of political threads, both of you shut up please!
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

YOur plan is easier said than done..YOu make it like people are buying Escalades with spinners from Welfare money...And when aid is dropped for 1-2 years, crime will be higher than it was in the 80's..
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

not if you have programs in place to distract them from their miserable lives
    test
  10. Ge'Nome

oh and just because it's hard to accomplish doesn't mean that it can't be done, and it doesn't make it the wrong choice
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

^^Of course it can be done...Have you ever done any type of volunteer work in urban communities?? better yet, have you even been around low-income people? Fuck it, have you ever listened to any concious type of hip hop music in your life?
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

yes I have, other than just doing it as punishment for crimes....

My parents founded, and run a youth track and field team... I've done their webpages and have helped out at practice and numerous events.....

I used to live in LA County (Carson, Ca) and have family all throughought LA including south central where my dad grew up. and visit them frequently.

Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Blackalicious, Blackstarr, Dead Prez (I don't consider them concious though), Common, Paris, The Coup, and Ras Kass to name a few

and Ras Kass is one of my favorite rappers cuz he's from my hometown
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

look who the fuck is talkin??????/

u fuckin faggot

i hate when kids who come from a priviledged life, big ass house, rich ass neighborhood, come and talk about poor people being lazy

look where you're from, stop judging the poor, u havnt been through shit

what if u were born in a fuckin slum, u wouldnt be saying the same shit now u fuckin pussy

why the fuck when a political discussion comes up u start actin like a model citizen

how many posts have u made about going to jail and all this other bullshit?

u are a fuckin pussy, and u dont belong in a political debate

and stop calling my fuckin cell phone, you and ur fuckin brother

get off my cock
    test
  14. Ge'Nome

I also have many friends who are low income.... and there are low income at risk children involved in that track and field team that we help out with money so they can participate in the sports program..... and yes it's a non-profit organization
    test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

WTF@ not right wing

right wing ideology is so fuckin stupid that even right wingers deny being right wing

u've been right wing the day u fuckin stepped on this site

every fuckin political post u are right wing

get the fuck off ur ass and look into the world b4 u criticize the people u dont know shit about

LMAO@ government aid dropped for 2 years

OBVIOUSLY u have been fuckin sheltered ur whole childhood, u havnt seen shit

you are fuckin di~~~~cable

get the fuck off the board
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

shut the fuck up

u are a priviledges egocentric faggot

experience life from another perspective b4 u judge other people

right wing faggot

you are a pathetic uncle tom, i've known since i first seen you, but i never wanted to bring it up because i felt sorry for ur wack ass

every since u used to bother me on yahoo with ur fuckin gayness

no cats who have experienced life would act so fuckin gay on the internet
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

Thats great that your family is giving back...I'm not sure how much you actually care for the kids though...what if the aid was taking from them...you do realize that children would be hurt the most if government aid was taking for 1-2 years under your plan right??

LOL@NIMROD..dude spits the realness everytime..
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

LOL@ crime comes from ignorance

i'm tired of u faggots, you and 3rd infinitry always actin like model citizens when it comes ot political threads

but any other time yall admit to all the bullshit yall do in ur every day lives

yall are fuckin frauds, yall dont live ur politics

every word i speak on here is how i behave in reality

i dont tell people they shouldnt be doing something, and then do it in reality

if i condemn something, or a type of person, i am not going to do that same bullshit in reality

in other words, i am 100% real

anything that u read from me is 100% me, unlike you fuckin pussies

stop changing ur fuckin persona just because its a political discussion
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

^^damn so the Ge'nome is a FLIP FLOPPER?? LMMFAO!!!

Aye Ge'nome, somebody told me you had a couple of charges on you...So was that crime done out of ignorance??

What went down? i'm curious..all jokes aside..
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

it sickens me to read such bullshit from a black man

dont give a fuck about minorities?

man, i want to see you come UP the social ladder

until you COME out the fuckin slum and make some money, i dont want to hear you say shit

what have you COME UP FROM?

obviously you are fuckin decline, because u come from a big ass house, i assume ur parents are well off and well educated, and your just surfing on their fuckin success

and then u come judge everybody else like you fuckin worked ur ass off ur whole life

u havnt done shit

my parents worked their fuckin balls off to get what they have today

they came from jamaica with NOTHING

my pops ran our family by delivering fuckin pizza

we lived in ran down apartments

with lived in 2 room apartments with 5 people in the fuckin house, PLUS a baby

so thats 6 people in 2 bed rooms

we've been through that shit

now they worked their asses off and we live in a better house

what the fuck have you done?

how u gona judge people in the struggle and uve never even taken a fuckin glimpse inside of it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.