BUSH campaign team prepares AD for potential election AGAINST JESUS upon his return!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Brahman, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

is jesus too middle-of-the-road/liberal to run this country???

the bush camp thinks so!
    test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

test
  3. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

i honestly think i would be mad if i saw that on tv
    test
  4. deadweather

deadweather ******

you know what. this isnt too far from the truth. thats exactly what he would have said.
    test
  5. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

why would you be mad?

i think it gauges fairly accurately how the bush team would respond if jesus made those quotes on the campaign trail

and, when jesus elaborates to explain how the attitudes of those quotes don't apply to certain situations, he'd be labeled as a "flip-flopper"

bush: "clearly my opponent is a flip-flopper! just look at those leather thingies on his feet!"
    test
  6. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

yeah, sometimes the truth is disheartening and confronting our dark sides is tough to do, mesk

a vote for bush is a vote against jesus
    test
  7. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

LMAO! classic.
    test
  8. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

so kerry is jesus?

ayite
    test
  9. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

This is funny... but what's worse.. it's true..
    test
  10. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^the underlying subliminal message.

this is pretty random...and pretty unfunny..
    test
  11. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

If you actually think bush's policies reflect christianinty.... Then you either no nothing about christianity and/or even less about his policies.

I'm so sick of people saying "I'm voiting for bush because he is christian" Please this man is the FARTHEST from a christian... People fail to realize he is a MASON. NOT a Christian!

Under Bush you do More Time for coke posession than you do for Rape, and in some instances EVEN MURDER.

THis man is off of his rocker.
    test
  12. deadweather

deadweather ******

its funny plus its true.
    test
  13. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

wtf?

you and garciavega are fuckin morons... there is no "underlying subliminal message"

kerry would be saying similar things in response to jesus' quotes for the simple fact that jesus' philosophy is so challenging for human beings to be 100% dedicated to that you have to go against it somewhat to win the favor of mainstream america as a politician

a lot of "christians" don't stay true to the teachings of christ, because they're more wrapped up in their carnal existence than jesus would ideally want them to be

calling for people to "turn their cheek" when struck is asking them to place lesser value on their earthly livelihood and physical pride than the spiritual principles of jesus' teaching and their focus on the heavens above

few are strong enough to live this message, and that's why few are true christians
    test
  14. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i'm stupid, yet you're stupid enough to believe that his stances on those issues have ANYTHING to do with true religion and spirituality? please...

he feigns devotion to a higher spiritual cause to project the image of being "faithful" and "optimistic". if he were truly holding those stances for a religious reverence for life he would alter his other stances to accomodate that. yeah, he's pro-life before the child is born, but if the child ends up being maladjusted and slightly incapable of taking care of himself/herself, he'll just say, "fuck em... they ain't go no responsibility to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps"

gimme a fuckin break

tell me how aggressively waging a preemptive war before one's cheek has even been stroked with a finger doesn't go against "turn the other cheek when one is struck".

this is not "lame sarcasm" and "far-fetched jibberish"

it's a logical dichotomy being made

you're an idiot if you dont see the truth in this
    test
  15. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

I've seen a book called The Voters Guide for Serious Catholics. They listed the top 5 issues which were:

1. Abortion
    2. Euthanasia
    3. Embryonic Stem Cell Research
    4. Human Cloning
    5. Homosexual "Marriage"
    test
  16. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

The truth is told.
    test
  17. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

this thread pisses me off @ whoever took the time to make this and take the bible out of context as they did!
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^Shut up....if you had any sense you'd know the deal..
    test
  19. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Psalm 1:1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners , nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful

TRUST me the Catholic church got shit BACKWARDS.

One
    test
  20. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

^^no, it's wack because i hate jesus in relation with bush, i hate how bush uses his "faith" to sway the votes of christians. blah... i unno, if he were to gain my vote as a christian he would have to sway it by talking bout his quiet times or his relationship with christ, because to me him saying that his faith plays a big role in his presidency is wack. faith is more than believing jesus came and died for his sins and that if he takes that in he goes to heaven, it's more than going to church on sunday and it's more than reading bible every couple of days... blah @ bush being gay, i hate this presidential election.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.