Burnz N' Hell **4 NEW TRACKS** leave feedback

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hellboundmusic, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellboundmusic

Hellboundmusic Member

yo listen to as many as you want, let us know if you're feelin' em...

CBC Radio 3

we'll getcha back fellow inter-rapperz
    test
  2. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

the picture of you guys is dope...listenin too all of em from top to bottom
    pretty on the inside is pretty cool...hook is good, first emcee was decent, better than average
    2nd verse cat has a little better delivery but pretty much sounds like the dude on the first verse
    you're guys hip hop definitely has the canadian sound, which nothing is wrong with that, like josh martinez flight distance and tapwater, even tho tapwater is one of my favorite groups of all time
    narco insomnia is pretty dope, sounds like a real live band on the track...first cat killed it with the quick flow road beat pretty nicely...hook is on some sting police type vibe
    second cat has a little smoother quicker flow im diggin it, still sounds a lot like the first cat, i wouldnt be suprised if the first and second guy are the same and you just grow on me but i dont....i have a few of your guys music on my computer but it doesnt sound like this...i atleast recognize the hellboundmusic name
    sounds like you're going for the gym class heros type sound like the handle bar cats too i dont know there name, oh wait flowbots, yeah dem...just more advanced rhyme schemes and flow....shoulda been in some miggity miggity mack daddys on that kriss krossed track...i like the first cat a little better than the second cat on this track but its still difficult to tell you guys apart...one raps a little faster than the other cat tho i think, idk, id have to listen more...i like kriss krossed the best so far as a track as a whole compared to everything else, maybe go with this vibe and sound more often
    back to school has a pretty sweet intro...hook is aight, good thing you have a dj to pick up the slack...this track is pretty dope tho too more hip hop soundin than rock like the other songs...second cat on the second verse i like a little bit more than the first cat
    i just tried to approach your songs as a random listener based off first impression....i hope i wrote enough for you...good thing you got me browsing rapmusic all high or else i wouldnt write so much
    as a whole i respect and appreciate the approach you guys are going with

return the favor please...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...ed-anno-domini-drop-links.html#post1066667646
    test
  3. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  4. Juice Box Beats

Juice Box Beats JuiceBoxBeats.COM

yall have a sick vibe. get at me if u wanna collab
    test
  5. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  6. Hellboundmusic

Hellboundmusic Member

yo thanks for the feed, i got at all that shit
    test
  7. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

"Pretty on the Inside" - beat is slick, usin the same sample from that old Mase joint lol. shits tight. im likin this joint here man. i like the vibe yall created with the lyrics - on some every-man type shit. the hook definitely sets everything off. yall sound pro man, good work on this.....

"Back 2 School" - beat is pretty clean. i can dig this here man, on some reminiscin type shit. simple hook works nicely with the beat. verses r tight, i can certainly relate 2 the 2nd one, minus the ass-beatins from jocks, since i WAS a jock lol. overall i like this shit, good work.....

yall got a tight lil thing goin here man, keep it movin. good looks on the feedback, btw....

^1^
    test
  8. Hellboundmusic

Hellboundmusic Member

word thx for returning the fav
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.