Burger Kings 'Big King' burger

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Jan 30, 2014.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Seems like a total ripoff of the Big Mac
    test
  2. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

That's exactly what it is man.

Rallys got a new double stack on sour dough with a thousand island dressing too(same dressing used on the big mac)

Havent tried it yet, but rallys is my shit.
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Alice likes cheeseburgers. One day, as any other day, she found herself walking away from the Clown Slop Shop with exactly one cheeseburger in hand. Upon finding a bench at the park, she sat down, and readied herself of enjoyment that her cheeseburger promised her.

When suddenly! A leprechaun came sprouting out the bushes and with a swift dash, nabbed the cheeseburger out of Alice's hands. He ran to the metal fence at the end of the park, Jackie Chan'd his way to the top, and sat there as he patiently threw the cheeseburger up and down in one tiny palm of his.

Alice was very upset at this occurrence. She flipped her table so high into the air it got stuck. She ran as quick as her leather and metal steam powered boots could boost her and attempted to grab the leprechaun. But he jumped and he hopped to and fro at the top of the fence, and never found himself within her clutches.

The leprechaun then jumped over the fence and ran off again. Alice punched the fence into a fine liquid sludge then gave chase. He ran Alice through the woods, and over the hills, between the alleys and up through bridges, past neon lights, and driftwood beaches. When he stopped, it was upon a lighthouse where the leprechaun proceeded to make honking noises. Alice stopped at the bottom and spoke, "Please sir. I'd like my cheeseburger back. It means ever so much to me and I simply can not bear to part with it."

The leprechaun simply laughed at her.

"You little twerp." Alice said. "But alas, it can not be helped. Now I'm gonna have to knock you flat out."

Alice then grabbed the lighthouse and lifted it up to her hips, and then over her head. The Leprechaun yelped in surprise. He ran down the lighthouse then down the beach as Alice dropped it sideways. It almost landed upon the poor leprechaun's head, but it skipped and popped two feet to it's left just in time.

"Gimme back my damn cheeseburger before I cut you, punk." Alice yelled to the leprechaun. She pulled out a butcher knife from her jacket and once again gave chase. When the leprechaun was in site, she threw the knife at him. It caught his hat to the wall, but the leprechaun escaped with a yelp in it's mouth. Alice then retrieved a switchblade from her hair. She caught him in an alley, threw her knife, and pinned him and his jacket to the wall. When Alice closed in, the Leprechaun tossed the cheeseburger into the air, fell himself out of his jacket, and caught the cheeseburger as he landed. With a squeel of delight he ran again.

When the leprechaun made it to the woods, it was finaly able to lose her. The trees made her path all twisted and turning, the leprechaun using it's subtle magic to trick Alice into being lost. Instead, Alice pulled from her pants a most and both handy and dandy buck knife. She used this buck knife to carve symbols into the trees so she can find herself and not get lost. Though with her cheeseburger no longer in her possession, she has much more things to worry about finding than just herself.

When the leprechaun was in sight, she threw her knife at him but he managed to pop and leap out of the way at a moment closed. This time, Alice pulled from her leather and metal steam powered boots an iron claymore. She then once again gave chase to the now poorly frightened leprechaun.

She ran up and down the beach until she finally spotted him at sea. A cruise ship off in the distance, there he was dancing a merry jig and juggling her cheeseburger. Now, on the written list of things Alice fears, there is little to note of anything except for one single entry. Water.

Now, it's not that Alice was traumatized by water as a child. Nobody ever tried to drown her, she was never water boarded, and bath time was always pleasant enough for her. It's simply that water and her don't get along. To describe it simply enough, she doesn't swim, she sinks. So that even if she could hold her breath long enough to walk her way to the boat, there would simply be no way for her to climb aboard.

In frustration, Alice chucked her claymore at the boat. It landed on the deck, squarely between the legs of the leprechaun. His eyes bulged out of his face in surprise and he quickly sprinted up to the top of the boats mast. Still, Alice would not be defeated. She simply walked away. The leprechaun breathed a sigh of relief and began to juggle the one cheeseburger in it's hand.

Alice shortly returned with cloth and scissors in hand. She then pulled from her teeth the smallest of all knives, the sewing needle. Then she began to fashion the cloth into the shape of a humanoid. She sewed it together and filled it with sand and formed together a crude doll. Then using a rubber band, she attached between the figures legs two almonds.

The leprechaun was curious and was stretched out from the boat as far as his tiny body would take him. Trying to get a better look-see. Then indeed he did. Alice turned her back to the ocean. She grabbed the doll in one hand, and it's nuts in the other. She pulled the doll back to it's rubber band's length and let it fly. The doll itself flew over the mountains. And the leprechaun flew from the boat and landed at Alice's feet. It writhed in pain with it's hands cupping it's groin.

"You like cheeseburgers?" Asked Alice. The leprechaun gave a meek nod. Alice said, "Yeah, me too. C'mon, follow me."

So he did. He followed her all the way back to the Clown Slop Shop where she bought three cheeseburgers all for him. He delighted in them, but did not eat them. But rather, he simply juggled them as he laughed and danced. He was happy. And Alice in return was finally reunited with her cheeseburger at last. She devoured it slowly. Alice likes cheeseburgers.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Superman70

Superman70 edited

no but really who's going to read that
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. AliceHouse

test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i did

i want a big king now :calvinwtf:
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Another Wikipedia post? Smh
    test
  8. fairyLiquid

fairyLiquid Member

i avoid mainstream fast food chains at all costs
    test
  9. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

The fuck @alice

Lol aint NOBODY reading that bullshit man.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. P. Chase

I do most of the time too cuz it is so bad for you but it tastes so good..just once in a while is all good

I don't like that freak Alice she's fucking weird
    test
  11. P. Chase

And always posting some bullshit lol
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Sad. I like you.
    test
  13. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Alice ignored me in her post in here thread....we have beef now.
    test
  14. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Demi simpin, lolol

I <3 u tho
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

.............Who are you?
    test