BULLS VS. PACERS.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by quotive, Nov 6, 2013.

1. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

How long till Rose is Rose again, sin?

Trapatalk
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

this is why i don't like rose.
    test
  3. quotive

quotive 3

he'll be out by the next time we play them. which is next saturday.

quote me sin.
    test
  4. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

@Sin Skywalker

he was hurt a lot that year and the NBA is all about the playoffs and he got hurt against the 76ers ... he had a great year that was what 3 years ago? the bulls lost in five to the heat... lost four straight to the heat because he couldn't get anyone else involved and when he got doubled teamed in the forth the rest of the team was cold and wasn't prepared...funny you bring up that year because our 2 guard was bogans...the bulls best years with rose was with bogans and brewer at the 2 guard spot...guys who play solid D but cant score...and people wonder why bulter isn't performing as well as last year...i just really think rose is a undersized 2 guard...his passing has gotten worse....unless you count the pass he made to the wide open camera man against the 76ers...all that jumping in the air and passing is turnover after turnover
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

we'd have a better chance then...
    test
  6. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Rose should definitely be a shooting guard, he doesn't know how to distribute anything but disappointment.
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I dunno. I'll give it 10 more games at the most. George Karl just made a good point on ESPN. He said he been out 18 months and the Bulls lost to Indiana IN Indiana and Miami IN Miami. Said it's nothing to worry about Rose will get back to himself and have a hot game soon. I believe it.
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Yo I hate that jumping in the air passing stuff he been trying to do. It's like he's trying to improvise IN the air JUST to make a dope pass when he's in the middle of an open shot. Like TAKE THE SHOT ROSE! :funny:
    test