Building Neck Muscles

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Nano, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nano

Nano Well-Known Member

Right now I have a 14" neck and want to increase its size. What are the best exercises for this area and how long does it take to see results (assuming nutrition is good).
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

something we do in MMA is have someone grip the back of your head, and push down as hard as they can, and you have to push back with nothing but your neck and try not to let your head get pushed down. also incorporate them pushing down and to the left while you push up and to the right and vice-versa.

then have them push on your forehead while you try to push your head down with nothing but your neck.

if you're talkin about your anterior deltoids, try sitting dumbbell presses, barbell shoulder lifts, incline press, shoulder press, incline front raises, regular front raises, push press, renegade row. that'll build all the muscles in your chest, upper back, shoulders and collar area - which is what i assume you are talkin about.
    test
  3. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

this is pretty much what i do for the neck

learned them in wrestling but i'll just bust them out at the end of any regular workout

after a little while u can do them holding a 10 or 25lb weight to your chest

if you cant do 1 single neck bridge, dont worry, just do the exercise below the video and you will definitely get there

[youtube]b0vg5T4vkew[/youtube]

also good to lay flat on your back and do simple neck crunches... just touch your chin to your chest slowly and go back down

way more effective when you slowly touch your chin to your chest, then turn your chin to your left shoulder, chest again, right shoulder, chest again, repeat over and over till your head feels too heavy
    test
  4. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

:bj:

jkvkgchjc
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.