Build relationships and boost sales

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by antbeatz, Jun 11, 2013.

1. antbeatz

antbeatz Member

[​IMG]

It is vital for you to study your craft and the whole nature of what it means to be an artist. You are the product and what you create is an extension of you. In order to really profit and boost sales you must sell yourself, getting people to buy into you. For you as an artist, your customers are everyday people, they must be your target focus when it comes to building relationships.

Building relationships can be done in numerous of ways. The internet gives us a great chance to do this via social networking sites, use them to build relationships. The more people feel like they know you and have a personal relationship with you, they will be more likely to support you and what you are doing. Creating videos or even doing interviews builds relationships. Even though you may be making eye contact with the camera, you are connecting on a personnel level with viewers. Also, things are always going on in the world constantly, you want people to always be thinking and talking about you. Preferably good, but whether they are speaking good or bad about you, the point is to keep people thinking about you. That's part of entertainment! To "entertain" people with our lives, sad but true.

CONTINUE READING...
    test
  2. stafanie

stafanie New Member

test
  3. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

Cool but it is more to it than just "build relationships"... You need to know HOW to do it effectively which nobody talks about...

www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. John Braun

John Braun New Member

D Funkdafied, there is some sense in your words, so I do agree with you!!
    test
  5. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

Thanks. It is true as people talk about what needs to be done, but sometimes they do not go into detail about HOW it needs to be done.

www.dfunkadfiedbeats.com
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

All this is true. I just talk in these forums like a regular person. Yea i sell beats... but the point is I don't force it down peoples throats

If they want to check it out thats kool, if you dont thats kool too.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. platinumstatz

platinumstatz Member

Nice article.. I agree. People tend to buy from people they know, like, and trust.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test