Build N Destroy, ((drop Links)), New track, jay hu productions

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by _RhYmEs_, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

MUch Love to all that peeped, ima hit up that link son, werd up, i got time in a sec, ima finish off this New track im dropping TONIGHt, so stay tuned, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,

and GET that Minstrel show by Lil brother,

Support, even though im from Nyc and they from Nc i got love for them •••••s, really feeling the influence on they stuff,

PeaCe!
    test
  2. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

damn does sound a little like nas but on adderal, seems like to many words being forced in a line, think flow would sound better slowed down, i like tha beat, hook is aight nothin special, yea i just dont like ya flow on this too fast, lyrics is average, overall this is an aight track... stay doin ya thing

peace
    test
  3. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

returning the favor i like the beat and you sound like nas the hook is hot hot track all together tight verse every thing hot.
    test
  4. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

beat is str8, hook is decent... your flow is ok, good wit tha rhymez, not sure what ya subject is exactly tho.... stay up.
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

we about to kill this shit my nig...
    test
  6. matchbox

matchbox New Member

good shit,definately a nice drop...

keep spittin

test
  7. Mortal Deity

Mortal Deity Street Apostle

This is really tight. All aspects of it is tight, beat, flow, lyrics, all of it. Keep droppin, thanks for the feed.
    test
  8. _RhYmEs_

thanx for the feed, *whoa whoa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

!ONE!
    test
  9. _RhYmEs_

GET that LIL brother, Minstrel SHOW, get it, GET IT<

~rhymes~
    test
  10. Dmista

Dmista I Jack Beats cuz im BROKE

im impressed man, this is quality shit.

Hooks nice, flow and delivery were on point, verses were tight too....

but that beat... damn

great job dun
    test
  11. DMH.

DMH. The G.O.D.

Returning the favor...the intro to the beat is hot and the beat itself it hot too. Your voice is straight, nice flow and delivery on the beat. The quality is real good, good rhyme scheme...dope chorus, fits the song nicely. Wow, this was seriously an amazing track...I was surprised. Keep ya head up and keep 'em comin...peace.
    test
  12. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

yo, quality was nice. the begining reminded me of the begining off "the end" cd by three 6 mafia. anyway, the flow was straight. and it was mixed nice. keep up the good work. peace.
    test
  13. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

beat is ill...yea voice and rhyme scheme reminds me of 96 Nas....flows a lil off at point...like you hurry words into bars....at points the flow is ill though like the few bars before the father time line...I think it might just be where your taking your breaths that fucks with your flow .lyrics are ill though...delivery is pretty good...third verse starts of ill as shit...flow gets shaky after "you feelin me"...but over all this joint was pretty ill man..I'll be sure to look out for more shit from you
    test
  14. Trinidad-

Trinidad- The Hidden Truth

iight returning the favor..
    i swear i heard this beat somehwere before..or maybe a similar sample
    but its an ill beat...i like how u come in u gotta tight voice alotta
    nas comparisons that pretty much fits it...flow was pretty good some
    rushed parts but ur breath control is wow i would died after all those lines
    the hook was coo but i enjoyed the verses way better i look forward
    to hearing mroe from you..peace
    test
  15. _RhYmEs_

Chea,
    i really didnt write to this beat, i had a whole bunch verses, which are still roaming around, good looks on the replys, Ill have New shit up soon,,

~Rhymes~
    test
  16. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hmmm

*listens to beat while returns feed*

beat comes in sounds on some "wizard of oz" ish, kicks in, u sound like Nas yo, some real nice quality, same with flow, delivery's slick, like your emotion too, lyrical content's real nice too yo, this is nice, liking the hook, u did the pan nicelike, u just sound a lot like Nas yo, u got some mad talent though still, overall a nice track, keep doin' your thing, One LOve, Peace

:~!
    test
  17. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

yea this beat is definately dope...you sound like nas a bit. Your wordplay is dope man, and damn its keeps gettin better....alot of peeps who keep it real lyrical can't really do it for a whole song but you obviously handled that wit no prob son... Also the hook was dope...keep droppin that shit man, imma download this shit now
    test
  18. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

beats dope

this song was fuckin ill yo

your voice reminds me of nas in a way, maybe a younger nas, and your style is fuckin mad dope for real

flow is killin it, delivery is also very ill

hook is fire

everything is dope yo, song was fuckin FIRE... downloaded

collab
    test
  19. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

listnein, intro sounds kinda cool on hte beat, likin so far, hah damn son u almsot sound like nas,ur flwo o nthe beats hot, damn i like ur rhymes, this tracks hot as hell, i liek this hook, hot beat, hot lyrics, hot flow, hot hook

i liek htis track, ima dl it. for real man tho lol, at first i was like o he did a remix wit nas or sumthin

good job tho

test
  20. _RhYmEs_

aiight good looks for the feed, werd ben offi, ima get at you son, after this mixtape is dropping soon i'll have time to collab, unfortunately is not going to be sold on the net, i might be able to get it on some site to sell it, but its mostly hitting the streets, Nyc tri state, its small units only pushing 2 k but its going to be noticed,

!Peace!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.