Build N Destroy, ((drop Links)), New track, jay hu productions

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by _RhYmEs_, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

^O Yeah...grab that Minstrel Show.
    Shouts to the whole J League reppin NC to the FULLEST!
    test
  2. PPRO

PPRO PROFOUND

Yo, you lyricly kilt this beat duke. I give a 5 for skill and 4 as for it just being a good song.

Dope
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

If Radius and Nas had a baby... it would have two penises. And sound like you.

Seriously though... I thought I'd come into the audio forum and check some people I've never heard before... pleasantly surprised. This shit is veryyyyy polished. I could critique everything seperately, but I'll just say it's real nice. Nice drop man.
    test
  4. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

This Negro said i was the birth of Nas and Radius, YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OK,
    neva that son, the resemblence of the voice compared to nas i would accept, but remember radius sounds a bit like him so i DONT sound like someone that sounds like someone, and i aint biting NO ones style, just to get that out of the way, but good looks on the feed,

~rhymes~

New shit comming Real soon,
    test
  5. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

daaamn dawg...this shit is nice....the beat is is fuckin sick...chorus is nice....ur flow/delivery is fuckin ill as hell man......concept is nice

overall very very nice track man..this goes on the ipod lol
    iiaght man pz
    test
  6. _RhYmEs_

Chea, lol @ ipod material, i guesse thats the standard NOw, werd is bizzy, good looks son,

More heat comming up, SOOOOOOOOOn, i promise
    test
  7. Raptor

Raptor New Member

yo this shit is dope!! your flow and lyrics are crazy!! im really feelin this...real sick track!
    test
  8. Raptor

Raptor New Member

im gonna download this shit
    test
  9. _RhYmEs_

aiight,, im feeling the love mayne, Get at the god, holla at me, New shit tommrrow off the studio

Chea ni.gggaaasss,

~rhymes~
    test
  10. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

Beat is off the chain.. your flow, delivery, emotion, all that stuff is perfect. This honestly sounds like something I might hear on the radio. Well.. maybe not, but only because the radio sucks, haha. The hook is nice man. I really liked this.
    test
  11. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

*Returning The Feed*

The beat is nice.

damn when you first start reminded me of Nas, the whole verse does kind of.

hook is straight.

I like ya style but it sounds so much to Nas to me.

but nothing, wrong with this shit homie...stay up.
    test
  12. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

yeh u sound like a more raspy nas lolol......

qualitys pretty good...... ur equipment sounds like its about $1000 worth am i right?.....

flows good... rhyme scheme cool... deliverys good... lyrics decent... hooks ehh iono i dont like it cuz the melody on the beat didnt sound good to me the hook is suppose to be somen catchy n whatnot.... ur rhyme scheme gets more complex in 2nd verse im luving the 2nd verse yeppers.... lyrics cool overall nuthing too special but its good.... n the hook gets better after i hear it more but still coulda been more catchy n shit nah mean like the hook to me had too much words..... n damn the third verse banging loilolol i luv how u switching ur rhyme scheme in every verse lolol..... overall this is good ill be looking forward to more music defineatly...
    test
  13. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

u killed it i like how u use multis and shit beat was tight
    test
  14. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

all i'ma say RK is get your sh!t Mixed and Mastered Man...this shit fire man, do it justice and get that ish mastered
    test
  15. _RhYmEs_

damn wut up sonny, shit long time no see kid, nah this shit aint No biggie shit, prolly be on my personal free mixtape, but that about it, cause we already got a mixtape out and shit is doing well, this song is just me fucking around wit verses i got together that fit the same thought, but good looks on the replys ppl, the love is felt, lets keep it comming, Chea,

~RhYmEs~
    test
  16. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

Thanks for the feed homiee, appreciate that honesty

Wowwww @ this beatt

Wowwww @ your delivery is amazingly on point, enuciation is on point. Wordplay really stand outs homie niceee as fuck, hook is cool maybe to much for the track but still works, verses are fucking sick....Glad I checked this man, keep it up!! Your flow and delivery really stands out...and this beat is beautifullllllll

pzz
    test
  17. Medium Matt

Medium Matt tHe mEnAce

.:::::::listening::::::::.

beat is ight. pretty crazy, but i like it ok. you flow the fuck out of it tho. on point. you ain't fallin off yet. lets see, the hook is pretty clean, production is good, thats always a plus. lyrics are pretty clean, pretty consistant, ooo, u just spit it fast on this one part, souded tight. yeah, diffinatley a clean track.
    8.5/10
    keep doin yea thing playa.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=935024

^^^ hit me back brah
    test
  18. Young B-Will

Young B-Will The young 512 Don

this ••••• sound like NAS...lol i swear when i peeped it i was like why this ••••• got NAS on this track

this shit is wild u got skills though

whoa....
    test
  19. MAK.

MAK. New Member

Returnin the fav'

wow. this is nice.. feelin the flow and delivery.. Lyrics are deff' there!... Quality is nice.. hook is nice man.. lovin ya style..! keep at it man.. second verse starts tight as fuck.. crazy!

PEACE
    MAK
    test
  20. chucke

chucke Member

wussup folks --- getting back at you.

ur lyrics are high level…. Im feelin it.…! sounds like a lil bit of NAS influence in the style.

Flow is on point, rhyme schemes are flawless. I like how you transition from line to line.

My only crit, to be picky, is you sound very similar to madd eastcoast cats…

You just happen to do it much better than most.

This joint is hot as hell, vibin'...the hook is butter. like I said, your lyricism is on some high level shit… impressive. You sound relaxed, confident, like you put your time in behind the mic & it shows.

Skillz bro…keep on with it. pz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.