Build N Destroy, ((drop Links)), New track, jay hu productions

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by _RhYmEs_, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

yo son why when i was recording my headphones broke lol so I couldn't hear shit...but I have the acapella though, so I'mma send it to you tonight...
    test
  2. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

knowledge you anal intruder haha sup man , it's your online mentor. WHOAAA this shit is fire man, ive taught you alot havent i. Beats nasty man, and you still dropping that knowledge,foreal. What you do with that payback joint man, fuckka i was hopin to hear you bless dat shit. Anyways good to see you still around..oiiiiii stop sleeping on knowledge God, this man be teaching you that real shit....peaceeeeeeee
    test
  3. Dat Nig Mentore

Dat Nig Mentore Mic Fetish

test
  4. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Words you cock Mangler, wut up sonny,
    hahaha, ••••• play your position, You know how i do,

good looks on the feed, and dat nig ima hit your link tommorrow, im tired as shit,

!PimpHand!
    test
  5. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

returning fav.

loving the build up. HOLY FUCk this shit if fucking dope. Quality is studio esque. Rhymescheme is impeccable. Mad ill. Flow is vicious. Hook is insanity dude. for real, this shit is official. WOW dude, i'm fucking impressed. hahahaha wow, if you ever need a verse, get @ me

1love, spuner
    test
  6. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

getting you back--- I like the beat, it's enlightening. You sound a lot like NAS, but you got your own style of course. But you got that knowledgable flow and mic presence. This is a real hot track. Has a very good message to it, and nice vibe overall. I like the way you came on it, the quality is good, but the vocals seem just a little bit low, maybe .4dB higher. Overall though I really like this, you came real nice on it.
    test
  7. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

WOW @ tha track man..

SICKKKKK BEAT cant get enough of that

lyrics is on point
    quality is ok
    flow on point
    concept is tite

all came together very nicely

hadda take a second listen

HIGHER rhymes =)
    test
  8. _RhYmEs_

good looks mayne, all links will be returned tonight,

~Rhymes~
    test
  9. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  10. Steel Thought

Steel Thought New Member

that joint is stupid dope...keep up the good work.....
    test
  11. _RhYmEs_

good looks, all LInks returned,,

~1~
    test
  12. iLLmAde

iLLmAde New Member

Thats that New York city sound gritty shit, shit is Dope, stupid dope like the other dude said, some REal music im hearing here. ONce i get my set up right ima put some heavy music up. Much respect for this track beat is amazing, im Dl this One.
    test
  13. pdawg

pdawg Member

damn man ya shit is tight fa real, u blazed this track.... god damn good work homie

peaaaace
    test
  14. Prints

Prints New Member

shit was dope on point.... damn thats all I can say pretty much... damn good drop....1
    test
  15. iLLmAde

iLLmAde New Member

Yo, what Mik do you Use. Seriously and do you record in a booth, i was listening to some other tracks the quality is better on the latest one. hit me back in my email Mentalcase@yahoo.com
    test
  16. _RhYmEs_

i got the at4030, and the at3530, a built in preamp in the mixer, and some high quality compressors in the comp,
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

damn, this shit is raw son, i know everybody is sayin it, but ur voice is very nas-like

i dont see any other resemblance tho, this is a dope track, beat is banging

ur content is fuckin sick as hell

the ONLY thing that came out to me, was that on a couple lines, and on the hook, ur flow doesnt sound as tight as it could be

its not off beat at all, but it sounds like u dont write real tight to the beat

hard for me to explain what i mean tho ha, so just ignore that if u dont get what i mean

sick shti tho man, we need to do something in the future, after i get this album done 1

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932332

check out my new track sometime son, 1
    test
  18. _RhYmEs_

good looks son,, funny you said that, cause i didnt exactly write to this beat, i had like a million different verses and this beat was laying about so i had to do something, plus i havent recorded in a hot min, but my new track i wrote to so ima have to let you peep that when its up, ill return the feed. and Most def after the album drops we could do something, i got hella beats and i know you do too, ha

~rhymes~
    test
  19. iLLmAde

iLLmAde New Member

the Audio techniqua mics 40 series start at 300 dollars, thats a little steep for me, is there any other miks thats cheaper and have good quality. i understand the booth and pre amps are needed but a good mic is key to having good recordings.
    test
  20. _RhYmEs_

you dont have to go for the At series, there are cheaper mics for like 150 that are condensors, but if you get any dynamic mic that has a good high range of like 50 hz to 20 khz your set, you just need some good mids and high ends to record well,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.