Build N Destroy, ((drop Links)), New track, jay hu productions

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by _RhYmEs_, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Wut up, wut up, damn its been a while but i got some NEW rhymes on the soundclick,, shit is crazy, but as always the feedback is appreciated and will be returned, so holla at the kid, let me know wat ya think,

Build N Destroy

Check out my site at www.soundclick.com/rhymes

~Rhymes~

Jay Hu Productions Est. 2004
    test
  2. _RhYmEs_

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look
    test
  3. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Beat - Bananas. Has a victorious feel to it, especially on the chorus break down. Props if u did this man. Word up...

Verses - As i was listening, the think that stood out to me the most was your delivery. Ya flow and word flippin combine together for a crazy outcome. I applaud u, cuz i know that shit is pretty difficult to pull off. Can get tongue tied easily. Plus u keep it consistent throughout, and fall off nowhere... On top of that, u were able to pull off those doubles accurately. It can be easy to muck up your doubles at at least one point. You avoid that and keep em tight throughout your whole song. Well done. U dont have any adlibs on this song, but this drop still works out well. U bring a lot to the track without the added element of adlibs. It allows for more of a focus on you just spittin as well, which is a nice touch and change. Finally, presence wise, u deliver nicely. You keep the energy throughout the song, and although u dont make use of cadence, there's something about it all that just makes it so u wanna listen.

Hook - Im feelin this hook. It fits well to the beat. Which is important, becuz that's what makes this hook stand out the most. The fact that it sounds good to the beat. Plus you make use of a nice melody, and some well thought out words. Nicely done

Overall - An above average track. You do a lot of good things on this drop. You keep it consistent from beginning to end. Plus u fall off nowhere... On top of it all, you get on a beat that's dope, and deliver a tight hook. Good job. I enjoyed listening. Ez

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  4. Unda Dwella

Unda Dwella Do you matter?

This is nice. Lyrics, flow, delivery are all very solid. Hook's dope too. I had to dl this to peep it so I might hold on to it. You remind me abit of Nas voise-wise.

Return the favour:
    "Pay No Attention"
    test
  5. _RhYmEs_

good looks all links returned,
    Bump this

~1~
    test
  6. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Oh Shit

Glad I Peeped This, Shits Sick, You Sound Like A More Lyrical Oriented Nas.. Dope Shit Son
    test
  7. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

More Lyrical Nas? This •••••z Already Cocky, Please Sonn, Some Of Us Actually Have To Talk To him, You Make It Harder For Us When You Say Shit Like That LOL
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

I Meant, He Seems More Focused On Lyrics, An It Shines More Then Some Of His Other Aspects.. Where As Nas Is Just All Around Illness
    test
  9. _RhYmEs_

Yo timmy go try to shoot up that 12 yr old house, you house ass •••••, hahahha, but i understand the nas resemblence, and i know the god is iLL,

~Rhymes~
    test
  10. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

House ••••• Is Right, Cuz I Shoot Up Houses-•••••, Believe Dat. *harlem shakes*
    test
  11. _RhYmEs_

this winky right ass ni.gga, shiiiiiiiiit, feedback on this shit, damn

~rhymes~
    test
  12. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the hook fittin to the beat and the concept is nice dawg, the lyrics and delivery were very nice, the delivery and flow fittin the joint very good, quality is nice too , i liked this very much man, very nice listen.

return the feedback:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930541
    test
  13. _RhYmEs_

aight , BUmp this,
    test
  14. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

test
  15. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

yo this was hot, first off the beat was tight as shit...this is like that raw underground ny shit of the 90's...your flow, delivery and scheme was fluid...I love peeping stuff like this on the board...and yea we should mos def collab one day...hit me up on aim whenever you see me on...Peace
    test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin .... beats dope ... Voice fits this nice ... comin sick wit it ...dope track right here ...
    hook sounds sick as well ... aint nothin wrong wit this track shits fire all the way through ...
    hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930780
    test
  17. _RhYmEs_

its the fu.cking truth that im gonna get slept on. but is all good, No doubt i see a NOnsense Rhymes collabo soon, werd up, i got love for jerz and them so called massage palors in AC, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, werd im there this weekend in the poker tables, texas hold em ••••• Wat,

~rhymes~
    test
  18. _RhYmEs_

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIng it
    test
  19. _RhYmEs_

hey LOOK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  20. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Aight Let's Listen...

I Love This Beat Man...Whoever Did It...Big Ups To Them.

Alright...Lyrics Are Nice Man...Very Poetic And Deep. Your Flow Is On Point...Feeling The Emotion. Delivery...Is Nice. You Could Definatly Feel The Lyrics On This. The Hook Was Good But Some Of The Adlibs Didn't Sound Too Clear...Maybe Cuz My Headphones Are Broken ANd I Can Only Hear On One Ear LoL.

Overall Nice Track Man...The Last Verse Is My Favorite. Flow Is Crazy On It.

Nice Shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.