Bugged out stories...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ninja Kid, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

me and my boy were blazin behind this abandoned distribution center, and there was a flock of birds there. we sat there for about a half an hour and interpreted their conversation. great time...
    test
  2. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

My worst high experience was in Brooklyn....

I was with two of my niqqaz and we took the wrong train and ended up I think in Brownsville... We left the subway station and outside it was like 30 niqqaz doin' they thang and all of a sudden they pop off at my niqqa...

My niqqa popped off back and like 10 of them BK niqqaz started approachin' us pullin' out they shit.... Man, my niqqaz ran like bitches but I don't blame 'em, we wasn't strapped. But the worse was that I couldn't run cause I was too high. For a second I blacked out, then I opened my eyes again and one of them niqqaz was swingin' at me, I don't know how I fuckin' dodged that punch, but I started runnin' and one of 'em almost caught up to me, he ripped my Bulls jersey with his shank....

They followed us for like 7 blocks... But damn, that shit bugged me out, it was like a fuckin' action movie and I was the star. I had a fight with one my boys that night cause they left me out there by myself...

Next day my homie told me what had really happened... The BK niqqa that popped off, told us "What the fuck is y'all faggot niqqaz doin' in here, y'all coppin' dope?" and TK, my niqqa said some dumb shit like "Pop off again and Ima rock you in yo shit".....

That's when they tried to run upon us.... I suggest y'all neva get high when you goin' to the hood....
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

^Oh, shit! Foul story. I've changed my mind, THAT's the worst fuckup of a high I've heard.
    test
  4. justbov

justbov great

i know, one time in 8th grade on st patricks day. we smoke a phatty at ym house, and we were all chillin then thei dude was chewing on the fan cord and got shocked.

ps. one time i got really high, high enough to eat moms leftovers
    test
  5. LiL pOtHeAd

LiL pOtHeAd Bong Tokin Alcoholic

Ya I know wut u mean bout buggin out when u smoke way too much bud...

Im kinda new to smokin but not rele because i've been smokin for almost over a year non stop every friday and saturdays but the past couple of weeks i've been blazin non stop everynight I ususally get bud frum my bro... actually my bro is Paper chase on this thing.. but anyways this threads about buggin out i have some storys about buggin out matter fact im high right now but anyway i remember one story about few months ago when I was really new to it and i remember it was the first time i got rele high but i wasn't just high i was destroyed... but it was me my best friend and one of my good friends we all threw down and got a 20 sack from my bro we were at da movies because thats where all the 8th graders chill and alot of high skoolers too but we were at da elementary school behind the movies and thats usually where everyone drinks and smokes but where were just chillen we smoke out of a ghetto bong we made and we were smokni the 20 wen all of a sudden i rele felt liek i was high so i was liek no i dont want no more so they finished it... so were just chillen talkin and sum of my friends notice im wrecked so they start messin wit me and shit so one of my friends start spinnin and it was trippin me out and he made everyone there do it and it and i was like stop yo stop i no ur spinnin and they wuld be like no were not movin.. so Were hangin out all of a sudden sum1 yells 5-0! so everyones runnin so i get rele scared b/c i used to get paranoid so i run and hop a fence wit two otha ppl and we walk around a block and get bak to the movies... we go to this places by the movies called yogeteria and my friend john wus drunk and was sittin outside yogeteria and wus screamin my name and laughin which got me scared for sum reason so im liek stop yo stop! and shit liek dat by the reason i no i was rele high wus because everythin felt like a dream and i felt liek i wus swayin back and forth but i've gotten higher before culdnt feel my knees hahah sry its so long..... peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.