Bugged out stories...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ninja Kid, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

haha.. i dunno what happened.. that shit was crazy.. like i noticed her kinda swaying but i figured she was js really high... so i left her alone.. then all of a sudden she falls to her right.. then me and my homie go to pick her up and we were askin her if she was ok.. so she stands up and was like 'oh shit'... then she falls again.. that's when i start panicking.. it was a big ass scene...she was like brain dead or somethin... like she js turned into a vegetable... her eyes were open the whole time she js wasn't movin.. shit was like from a movie or somethin... we had on some crazy ass music and everything... then i tried putting her in the car and she fuckin hit her head real hard on it.. lol.. i dunno.. that shit was bugged out.. craziest thing i ever saw.. i thought she was gonna die.. and i was all thinking 'fuck... im assed out...' cus what am i supposed to say to like the ambulance or her parents or some shit.. that we were getting stoned..
    test
  2. NYCE©2004

NYCE©2004 I Swallow for posts

i remember when weed use to get me paranoid.. hahaha

i miss those highs
    test
  3. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

when i got into a fight with a 7 year old girl at dunkin donuts
    test
  4. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

^that goes for u too...
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

man, same shit happened to me..

my friends birthday, we had a joint with hash and his sister and her friend joined in on it..seconds after finishing she just collapsed..her eyes were open, she was licking herself, she was making weird noises, moving in time, being just real creepy...went on for about 40 minutes then an ambulance got called, cops came to my house lookin for me and my buddy...

couple weeks later i was askin her about what happened...she said she couldn't feel her body, she was trying to talk to us the whole time but couldn't speak..(at one point she even put her hands to her lips and started moving them trying to make her talk), she said my voice kept making her feel alright, my buddys voice kept sending her deeper into the high and we were both talking so it was like a tug of war..she said she'd picture someones voice with someone elses face, she said she saw what hell looked like, and that she died in her head...at one point she said her hands turned into needles, she threw up once...she passed out once, she even said at one point she felt so incredibly horny...this was all over the 40 minutes like i said....it was some of the like, scariest shit i've ever been through...
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i gotta agree on the smoking hash and hearing wind loud as fuck. Ive blazed that shit before and everytime i do it sounds like there a fuckin hurricane, winds a blowin and everything. I remember one time me and the homies were smoked out off that shit and we saw some kid who apparently thought we were mad dogging him or something cuz i think he started talking shit or saying what u staring at or something but i couldnt hear a word he was saying (and i dont think my friends could either) . i just see his lips moving and what sounded like 100 mph winds, i guess the guy figured out we were high as fuck cuz he just moved on, i still dont have a clue what he was saying
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

wow, thats really strange. ive seen a lot, but never something like this. does she take any medications? ive seen people collaps and have seizures but never something like that shit.
    test
  8. break911

break911 New Member

I dunno man... thc doesnt make you trip like that... that oil might be some next shit..
    test
  9. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

lol... did u guys have acid in the weed or somethin?
    test
  10. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

in that joint we had some hash, very little hash too...and i asked that too, if she was sick or on meds but she wasn't...there must of been sumthin' that i didnt know about..but i've been smokin constantly for a few years, since i was 14ish this was only her 5th time or sumthin like that..
    test
  11. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

my first time with purple haze (i think it was laced too)

i had a 2 hr conversation with my ceiling fan
    test
  12. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

^Lmao

My mirror and me have had some arguments....pcp's a motherfucker....i hate laced weed.
    test
  13. EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn

EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn DeLiRiOuS

That shit happend to me too man. Me and my BF had just got done smoking, so we walk inside the house to prepare dinner and Im on my way to go sit on the couch. Next thing I know Im lying on the floor. Same shit happend when we were in the kitchen making the food, I was draining the pasta and I woke up in his arms. Scary shit, I never did understand why it was happening.
    test
  14. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

we thought the coast was clear at my cousins house..we were on our 4th blunt and his pops comes through..cousin did some quick thinkin and he stopped the blunt on his arm.. did a max payne-type roll and did 2 quick sprays of febreze..after this i laughed so fuckin hard..i could not stop..the scene played over and over and over..got a good ass beating from my cousins when my uncle finally went to the room after starring at me for a good minute like 'wtf?'

..at the train tracks i started crying...well not crying more like tearing..really bad..with a grin on my face..and the thing is it was for no reason at all..

in the car one time..music blastin..i hear a 'blaow' then i feel blood oozing out of me..i start yelling my friends like wtf..pulls over..my eyes roll back i think im dead..then my cousin is like 'yo what the hell is wrong with you'...i get up and say 'ohh nothing'..and we keep driving..i seriously thought i got shot that day..
    test
  15. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

aite, a week ago, im at my boi's house, cuz he's got a fire pit in the woods behind his house, complete wit busted ass couches and shit. its me, 3 of my smokin friends, my girl, and my boi (+ my sister). anyways, we had an oz, smokin all night, blunts, pipe, bong, joints, the fullest. pretty good shit.

anyways, one of the cats who came wit my bois was someone i dont chill wit, and had only met once. me and my girl are layin by the pool table in the house, real late at night, everybody else is playin pool. we're in a sleeping bag, and my girl likes 2 sleep naked, so shes got on a g-string and thats all, wrapped up wit me. this dude got me paranoid, and i refused 2 fall asleep till he left, cuz i thought he was gonna fuckin rape my girl if i dozed off. shit was crazy. plus i forgot how 2 play poker that night while high, like the rules seemed so foreign to me.
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

ahahaha..when i first started smoking I left my boys house to go get some Taco Bell..and on the way back i coulda sworn I kept on hearing foot steps after me..and i'd look back and see shadows and shit..so I just started running full speed back to his house..my boys were outside and they seen me and started laughing ahahha like what the fuck are you running for..that was a trip
    test
  17. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

only time I remember trippin out was on a sherm blunt for the first time, I cant believe them dudes actually had me drive like that, I dont care whats wrong with me I always gota listen to my music full blast so anyways...kats were telling me I kept fiddilin with the music volume because the bass was fuckin with my ears foreal, I wasnt liking that shit...well anyways all I remember is them sayin "Ay Niga, look out" and they told me I wasnt paying attentinon to the road I was just looking back at them dudes talkin about "I'm sorry yall" just appoligizing and shit for no apperant reason, other than that I'm pretty cool only the usual stuff happens to me when I'm high.
    test
  18. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

haha i remember back in the day when i would get so high. one time in 8th grade me and a few friends were blazin in the woods close to a road. and i was hittin the bong and i just see a spot light shine on me. so i drop behind a hill and start runnin. me and 3 of my homies fell in some mud up to our wastes. then we got lost in the woods. we were freakin out then we find an exit out the woods and there was a field. we were runnin out of it and i was watchin myself from above. its like i came out my body and was watching myself. then after all that i would be walkin and i would pass out every 12 seconds. like i would be walkin and just start to fall asleep and wake back up real quick. then i passed out in a pizza place then after that i just walked home and went the fuck to sleep. i woke up the next day still high i would scratch myself and feel it 2 seconds later. i was high for about 24 hours i was gettin scard. it was either laced or it was very very good herb. man i miss thos days now i could prollie smoke more of that same weed and be high max 2 hours.
    test
  19. Funasty

Funasty New Member

Half the time with oil, weed and even weak acid, you manifest mental problems and hallucinations..
    test
  20. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

i guess the worst was when i smoked out and was fine enjoying it, sat down and realised how fuckin high i was, i was like "shit!" this can't be just of hash, then i got mad paranoid and thought i ahd inhaled solvent humes from the lighter, i had a massive panic attack and endedup treking for 3 miles just in case i passed out and no1 was there. I often do this. Im fucked up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.