Bugged out stories...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ninja Kid, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

Ever get a lil too high and bug the fuck out? i got two stories bout it, lemme hear urs.

first one. my friend's house is where we usually smoke at, well not really his house, its an abandoned barn. its three stories, the first story is used for storage the second is where we blaze, complete with pool table, microwave, bar, fridge, poker table, two tv's, and a cd player. the third story is completely abandoned, its just covered in bird poop no one ever bothered to clean up so no one ever goes up there. neways, me and the kid that owns the place were cleanin the place that day, and we were finished so we smoked like three spliffs and got very faded, and all the sudden we heard footsteps up stairs, so we mute the tv and stay very quiet, and we hear very distinct human footsteps, so he grabbed a lead pipe and i grabbed a bat. but we were both shook as hell so we couldnt move from our seats. so we were like, well just make it seem like we left and well wait a few minutes, but then nothin happened. all the sudden we hear him walking towards the stairs, then suddenly stop. so he yelled, whoever u are, just come downstairs and we wont hurt u, and, nothin happened, and being high as all hell, we were also paranoid as hell, so we were like, yo whut if he has a gun?! so we just went downstairs, came back the next day SOBER and there was absolutely nothin up there. from that day on we now have the legend of bill the homeless that lives in The Fort(thats the name of the place).

second one. we smoke a half o in one night, just me and two other kids, had fun and i went home. so i was goin to sleep and all the sudden i start hear pounding downstairs. and then all the sudden, i swear i heard it, i heard some say "Please God help me!" but it was very, very faint. then i started to hear a very distinct sawing noise, and what sounded like a person vomiting and repeating that same phrase. so i was absolutley, completely scared shitless, and i didnt want to get up because i thought they(whoever they were) would hear me walkin around, so finally, i muster the balls to walk to my desk, which is about 5 feet away and grab my cell, i call my boy up and i tell him the situation hes like yo ill be over in a few. he came over and there was absolutley no sign of any disturbance at all. i dont think ill ever live that incident down.

i hate buggin out...
    test
  2. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i dont believe u at all...

phd status raised
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

that place called the fort sounds ill.

and u go a little crazy too much. settle down, trees are to help u relax
    test
  4. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

lol i dont care whether or not u believe me, im on an internet message board for god sake, i was just tellin some stories that i thought were interesting and i was hopin other people would tell me a few of theres, just fun stuff to talk about passin the L. neway, those are the only two times i ever bugged out, i was less nervous when i got pulled over and had to eat half an L...
    test
  5. fiktion

fiktion *******

lol ^

I`ve never bugged out like that on weed.. that shit sounds like me on mushrooms grabbin pipes ready to swing on cats haha

Worst I ever bugged out on weed was the first time I smoked a 1/2oz joint with 5 other people.. no major accomplishment except this was the 5th time I`d ever smoked, and hadn`t smoked in over a month. I just laid on the floor for a while, it felt like my body was vibrating and shit and everything had tinges of crazy color to it. Looking back, I was probably just tripping out.. I didn`t really 'bug out' or anything, thats just the craziest weed experience I`ve had.. everyone else was just all high laughing at me because I was telling them how crazy ill shit was haha.
    test
  6. CHUNKO

CHUNKO salute me bitches!

i was coming home from a marlins game with one of my friends and it was about 3 in the morning, we were tired as fuck and we blazed up 2 blunts and were passing them back and forth. because of teh tirednedd mixed with weed i guess, i was straight trippin'. couldnt see straight. i was thinking about killing people and shit. it was scary.
    test
  7. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

i never bugged out that bad..but sometimes when im really high i hear shit that i dont really hear..feel me ...lol ?
    test
  8. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

yeah.. same here.. like i hear sounds that u hear in cartoons and shit.. like i be hearing accordians or that sounds that they make when someones all dizzy and shit..
    test
  9. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

that would of been some fucked up shit....

i only got one real bad one, and it was on oil..i don't know if any of you have done it, i hadn't before or even heard of it, i'd done hash but not oil...anyway we smoked a bunch in the afternoon after school at around 2, and the last hit i took was so big i couldn't breath so i ran inside to grab some water...once i recovered from that crazy ass shit started happening...i went outside and layed on a picnic table and closed my eyes and started seeing me as a kid like growing up and shit, like my life was flashing before my eyes, then i woke up and knew somethin was wrong and my buddy came outside and told me to stop trippin out, so we started to walk to 7/11 and the sun got real bright in my eyes and i was tryin to cover em up but all i could see was white...then i closed my eyes and when i opened all i could see was black...and that lasted about 20 seconds, i kept blinking and finally my vision came back but real fuzzy, then i blinked agian and it was perfectly clear....all i could hear was wind too...and it wasn't a windy day, and i had a dely on my voice...i'd say somethin like "hello" and literally see ripples in the air, and then 4 or so seconds later i'd finally hear the "hello"...it hurt to walk to, it seemed like all my sences were hightened like crazy, so i told my buddy i had to go home and sleep it off but forgot my moms was home so i ended up walkin around for 4 hours..i had a doctors appointment to it was hillarious cuz i was still buggin out like before and he was tellin me all these results and shit...then i went to subway and ate 2 and a half feet of sub and eventually went home...
    test
  10. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

lol.. same ^ shit happened to me too when i did hemp oil.. i had like 4 bowls with hemp oil to myself and i had two bowls without it js before.. and i could hear the wind also.. i could feel my spine move as i put my head up and down..and when i closed my eyes i started seeing shit too... like an episode of futurama or some shit.. and i was trippin on that movie lost in translation... and by the end of the day i threw up some pink stuff...
    test
  11. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

yeah my ~~~~~ dropped and did the harlem shake

hOlla!
    test
  12. CHUNKO

CHUNKO salute me bitches!

ima have to try this hemp oil out
    test
  13. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

yeah man when i closed my eyes i didnt like hallicunate..but it was like i was dreaming awake..some crazy ass shit i was seeing, first time i had ever tripped out like that..like a compleatly different level of high, nothin seemed real...

when you first started trippin was it like you were high, and then just being sucked back to reality and it felt compleatly normal for a second..then started to trip out?
    test
  14. fiktion

fiktion *******

Moral of the story: Oil is some ill shit. Costs like 50$ for a vial around here though.. I definately know about the closed eye shit haha thats tight
    test
  15. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

i dunno.. i think hemp oil is waayy better than hash..
    test
  16. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i've gotten vials for 70 bucks before when it wasn't around much...it was honey oil...it was fuckin insane, usually the shit i get is black..and yeah i think oil is better then hash to..

one night we got this amazing nug, and made a nug, oil, hash bowl...i was so high, probebly one of the highest i've ever been..
    test
  17. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

The only thing that was close to bugging out was when i was preety blazed, and then i was like daamn im high, then i turned my head and i saw like a flash of light, adn i felt totally normal and i was like damn i lost my high that fast and as i finished saying that it hit me again. i dont know htis happened to me twice

the most i ever really BUGGED out wasnt on weed, it was with sleep deprivation. I think i have like some permenant brain damage from not sleeping enough for so long. like i would get like 3 hours a sleep at night tops
    and other nights i would get no sleep. i would go to bed at like 5 in the morning and have to get up for 9 o clock classes. well anyways this was for like almost a month..
    it started out with just auditory halucinations. like i really couldnt tell what was real anymore. and i would hear stuff and i knew it was fake somehow, and then i started to have faint visual hallucinations not like little green men, but just like dots and lights and disruptions and blurs and shit.
    that was fucked up then i had like a mental breakdown, and got pneumonia, and slept for 20 hours non stop, and now im back to my cocky self
    test
  18. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

my gf started passin out the other day and caused the biggest scene ive ever been apart of in a parkin lot...
    test
  19. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Punk motherfucker [funny] You can't just cut off a story like that...
    test
  20. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Well, me and my cousins passed about 6 blunts...i'm pretty sure it was 6...anyway we passed them around, and it was some good shit, hawaiian whatevermahfuckshur...So i was moving in slow motion badly, so i close my eyes, and when i opened them up everything was in chrome, so i closed them again...and fell over....woke up the next day fine, smoked some more and enjoyed life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.