Buddens voting for bush????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

there is no right or wrong

there is just result, and diagnosis of that result

to each his own, if the result is what u wanted, its right to u

if its not what u wanted, its wrong to u
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

That shows how intelligent you are...you didnt say "except this one black lady"...You chose to say "except this one black lady...with aids"

That shows your ignorance...As if the reasoning behind why she is trash is because she has AIDS....hah...Your a moron
    ~~
    oh and nimrod im talking global right and wrong...you cant just up and say...Oh well america blew up iraq...thats the result i was looking for..RIGHT....lol...i mean come on now, some people will say right and some people will say wrong

THAT IS WHY A CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY CAN NOT WORK...it's just like communism...many flaws behind it...
    Sometimes the majority of people are wrong...For instance...if Bush wins the election..the majority of people are wrong...

However....what if im really the wrong one and they are right???

Can't just say- oh thats the result im looking for...haha...things that have huge impact can not be based right or wrong on that.
    test
  3. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

no she is trash because she has aids...she has giving it to many people on purpose...she got into a fight wit someone n said if its the last thing i do imma give every last one of u aids...thats scum 2 me u cock sucker
    test
  4. Noodles

Your now calling me a cocksucker.....Lol...Thus proving my point of your ignorance....You disacknowledged...EVERYTHING else i said...

Where do you live...Lol i cant picture some lady out in the streets with her dukes up like

YOU MUH FUCKAS I CAN'T TAKE YOU ALL SO IMMA STEAL SOME NEEDLES PUT MY BLOOD IN EM AND MAKE A NEEDLE LAUNCHING DEVICE- ALL YOU MUH FUCKAS GETTIN AIDS!
    test
  5. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

yo your not proving shit...im not gonna speak on u anymore ur 15 years old...u are a little cock sucker...and i live in central jersey in an apt complex...not a fancy neighborhood with white picket fences...a place thats infested wit drugs scum and welfare recepiants...some ppl make an honest livin some dont...and the lady im speakin of was a hooker for years thats how she got aids u cock sucker she is scum and that doesnt make me ingorant sayin it
    test
  6. Noodles

Thats funny....Cause I live in a town where i can drive a mile out and visit my homeys in the project housing.....
    Ever hear of Hoboken, New Jersey?Of course you have....
    What about Harlem/WashingtonHeights/other NYC boroughs...
    I live equidistant between the two very poor areas, I'd say...And they both have plenty of people on welfare...
    You dont see me basing EVERYONE on welfare to the people wasting away in project housing?
    And some people in the projects ARE NOT wasting away...They are trying to move on up...For instance, The Jefforsons...Plenty of people like The Jeffersons...

MOVIN ON UP~ TO DEEEE SKYY

Shit man, you act like where you live is acting as a means of intelligence regarding this subject...
    Age has nothing to do with intelligence, nor does it have to do with education...

It is evident that I am FAR more educated than you are not only regarding welfare situations, but in English aswell...

And one more thing, you've been losing this argument since it has started...with your debate against me...and your debate against nimrod...So,if that 15 year old bullshit, is an excuse to stop looking stupid...by all means use it.
    test
  7. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

but wat the fuck did u jus say a big paragraph of nothing...u say im ignorant...i say fuck u im speakin the truth end of story... when i said i kno ppl on welfare for decades i was wrong...i honestly dont...i kno ppl who are currently on it...ppl who's children are on it...not kids 20 year olds livin wit there parents or parent...i should of rephrased wat i said...cuz i was thinking of a particular person when i said that...now that i think of it i believe it is a person who is on disablility(Not welfare) who has been receiving money for a very long time...and pays barely anything for rent while others pay wat the make and since she dont make anything she barely pays anything

now all tuff guy shit aside....answer this from wat i said about the person who has aids u honestly think that person isnt scum and i am truely being ignorant??
    test
  8. Noodles

I was referring to your ignorance being the way you worded yourself at first...than i saw your reasoning and still saw ignorance within you basing all scum in the same category of welfare
    the ignorance that is here now....is the way you pretend to know this woman....

if she said she is gonna give aids to everyone...and she has given it to many people cause she was a hooker...there is a chance she was unaware she had it....
    i know people that have died of aids...near being family members at that...(family friends...)

the only ways to transmit aids is sexually or through blood transfusion....

if she announced to everyone she had aids...Are you gonna go stop to hger on the corner and ask for a fuck????

See what Im saying....I think her hooker days are over...Maybe she was raped....maybe she wants revenge on the people that treated her poorly...

You don't know...You can't know...You are not in her place...

So yes, by saying she is scum and a horrible person...you are being ignorant...because you don't know her side of the story...it's like the side of the moon you don't see...is there a face on that side too???never know until you take the trip to the other side
    test
  9. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

ur making no sense...ur sayin i dont kno this lady...i do kno this lady...she is scum if u knew this lady u would agree she is not someone u want 2 associate with...she knew she had aids and gave it 2 ppl...and u think ppl in the apt complex are her customers??? i live in poor community homie nobody buy pussy around here...u really are hopeless yo this is the real world alot of ppl aint as nice as u....u think too much...u put 2 much thought into shit...jus shut the fuck up im not respondin 2 u fuckin complex ass motherfuckers no more theres no reason 2 argue with u fuckin no it alls
    test
  10. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

this mothafucka tryin 2 tell me that im ignorant i cant believe that u fuckin kids amaze me
    test
  11. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

ok picture this....12 buildings 108 apts....everybodys bizness is on blast at all times ppl kno wats goin on in lakeview mothafucka lol the person i speak of is trash and i swear 2 god if u met her u would shit urself...she is like 40 dawg n she would fuck ur 15 year old ass and try 2 give u aids...and lets jus say she did give u aids...she would tell u then laugh at u after she gave it 2 u
    test
  12. Noodles

...this mothafucka told you that you were ignorant and did amaze you

Next time you should let us know that you have sat down and had a conversation with this woman regarding her occupation, sex life, past problems, and contraction of AIDS...

cause im sure you have civil conversation with women that you think are the scum of the earth

I never said I'd associate with her...I am not the type of person to associate with anyone without reasonable circumstance....

Im just saying there are details you are unaware of
    test
  13. Noodles

Lol, i never said i respected her neither....She probably is scum...It was just the way that you said that, and the way that you stated yourself... Now, as you are providing me with more details I'm understanding you better...But take it from my point of view...lets say i said this...

Yeah my town has a lot of trashy people...for the most part the trashy fucks are all black.... oh but theres also this one white bitch with aids...she is trashy too

that just doesnt comer across right does it
    test
  14. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

nah it dont...i should of said huge black lady who has aids...and went in to more detail but why would i drop a paragraph for her lol....yo u had me mad heated man i never argue with ppl on here...this is like the first time i went back in forth wit someone since like tragic back in 2001
    test
  15. Noodles

i thought so
    test
  16. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

LOL @ krucial

my mans snapped yo
    test
  17. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

then somebody else in the household applies for wellfare.... then they use their kids SSN's...... the list goes on, on how lazy people get welfare
    test
  18. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Nimrod finally sees it my way...... there needs to be a welfare reform
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.