broncos exposed

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by utmost1, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

chiefs gonna abuse manning and that oline
    test
  2. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Not for nothing but Denver got dominated by a playoff team and only lost by 6, they ok over there
    test
  3. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

first real team they played all year..before this game the best team they played was the Ravens week 1.

broncos overrated with that cupcake schedule they got..come playoffs youll see
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Trust me I hope they go to shit...but as bad as they looked last night, they had a chance to beat a good team on the road without playing their best
    test
  5. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

First off....lmao @ whoever said Denver has an average ass offense. We scored 33 and that's our low for the year. Let that shit sink in real quick.

Second, the best team the Broncos have played prior to this was the Cowboys. The schedule hasn't quite been "cupcake" but I'll agree that it's not the toughest schedule. Still, the Cowboys, Eagles and Ravens aren't teams to sleep on and the Raiders are better this year than expected. The only team that was really "cupcake" going into it was the Jags.

As for the game last night, I felt that we tried running the ball too many times in situations where obviously the runs weren't going to work. I agree that getting pressure on Peyton is key to beating him but what I liked when that happened was Peyton actually got mobile, was running around and still completed passes, which was very encouraging to me going down the road. Defensively they need to get better against the pass because when we face QBs that are pretty good passers they're going to attack us through the air.

Because of that the game in New England scares me most. The two games against KC will be tough, and the one in Arrowhead will be much tougher. However, with the first being at Sports Authority I give a huge advantage to the Broncos. Not to mention, Alex Smith doesn't have a ton of legit options to throw to so I'm not as scared of them. That defense is for real, but Peyton should be able to break it enough times that we'll at least get the win in Denver. After all, the Chiefs just nearly lost to the 3rd string QB led Texans in Arrowhead and were stuck in a 7-7 game with the Raiders in Arrowhead late into the 3rd quarter.

Bottomline: As a Denver fan, I'm not too worried just because we lost. The Colts are a team that plays much better in the dome and has quality wins this season (Seahawks, 49ers). They're one of the three I thought had good chances to beat us, and even if the Broncos lose all those games they'll go 12-4. The Broncos will be fine
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. quotive

quotive 3

no need for paragraphs dog

we won
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Ace you ain't gotta worry about the Eagles my nigga.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Still wasn't a team to sleep on going into that game was all I was pointing out.

The Broncos will be fine and will win the AFC West
    test
  9. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

actually, the ravens ARE a team to sleep on.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Your moma a ho to sleep on
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

My Jets gonna do it bros
    test
  12. double ML