Broke as fuck, have skills, but WANT to record?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by AllOrNothinEnt, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P. Dextah

P. Dextah Getting Famous

That's not true. Because I'm actually working on some deals...well I'm not but my agent is for me. So you can't say 99.9% of the people here wont get signed. Oh and if you think I'm joking or something like...that's you. I'll give you his number...

I can't speak for the rest but rapping/producing is not a hobby for me. It's a "JOB", but I go to school incase something goes wrong with the business. Now, I'ma spend more than much of the cats on this site. For one, just the booth I'm getting is $3000. My setup itself is over $4600..I take this ish seriously. Cats may have listened to my shit online but it's going to take practice to learn everything but I have to deal with. Some cats on here lie about what they have but you wont really know that because you don't know them nor do you know what they have.

The reason I'm starting my own home-studio is because I'm tired of going to cats studios and getting shitty quality. Like $35 an hour...they don't know how to mix so everything is fucked up. If I want shitty quality I'll just get my own equipment and do it myself. That's why I'm in school taking a class on Music Production, so that I can get good at it. I'm not buying anything from Ebay..I'm going to the store and copping everything and if the store don't have it I know I can get it from an online store.

But I'ma let y'all keep talking and I just read the post...
    test
  2. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

One person, out of countless rm people is WORKING twords SOMETHING...wow..how does that undermind my 99.9%?

And which is it, are you getting signed, or starting a home set-up?
    test
  3. State Reps

State Reps New Member

me tooo lol...this is my life..always has been...
    youre officially down to

99.8 % LMMFAO
    but I'm sure you was just throwing a # out....he just meant just about everyone on rapmusic is not going to do big things P.dex 9.99 is not 100%
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.