brock, angle, and big show

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by kjay, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeQueL

SeQueL Mmm Tig Ol Bitties

Of all the wrestlers on Raw.. RVD should be a main eventer.. Its jus the way he's used in WWE. His mic work's never been good, Thas why he's had managers that do that for him and jus make him out ta be the shit..With the right push he could be.. WWE has his style toned down the death... In ECW he'd go through like 10 consectuctive move sets in one sequence.. Its jus, nobody can keep up with RVD's style really. You havent watched enough of his old matches if u say his shit sucks without inanimate objects...I suppose Tommy Dreamer and Raven aren't good either but if they go ta TNA they can and do put on some damn entertaining matches..
    LMAO@pointless moves... The entire cruiserweight division would be wiped out if u talk about pointless moves.. Its abstract and flashy..

I bet if...They brought in Heyman ta manage RVD and cut the promo's and let RVD wrestle his style.. and put him over cleanly over someone like Rock or Triple H.. He'd be like the most over main eventer

Either way I blaem Vince for every wrestler not being used ta his potential
    test
  2. Cane

Cane Guest

without good mic work, he deserves no part in the main event scene. the ONLY hope he has is to turn heel and have heyman manage him, other than that, there's no other way. and yes, pointless moves. don't get all homosexually technical just because you're getting too mark-ish. the little roll before the rolling thunder is too pointless, so are the stupid backflips he does when he's going to drive the shoulder into someone. other moves may be pointless but they just look boring and stupidly out of place when he does them. the wwe will not let him wrestle like he used to either, so don't hold your breath.

but if you really have to go to all that work to get someone into a main eventer who you don't even know for sure would be over as a heel, what kind of main eventer is that, really?
    test
  3. SeQueL

LMAO@takin the roll outa rolling thunder....
    it'd be just plane thunder and he'd do a front flip and land on his back hahaha... I've seen a few people in the main event scene whose mic work wasnt too good yet they were still champ or headlining main events...Long as the crowd gets you over anyone can be main eventin.. and as long as ur over, it shouldn't matter if ur heel or face...hell Eddie is over as hell as heel or face.. Rock is over as hell as heel or face, same with Brock.. and no mark-ish here.. Jus stating how everyone including RVD is underutilized...
    It seems as if the only people getting any ackowledgement nowadays are the people straight outa WWE... everyone ECW or WCW related gets the shaft
    test
  4. Cane

Cane Guest

whoa, just because it's part of the name, it justifies being slow, boring, pointless and awkward? c'mon, you're looking like a hopeless mark. you've seen people with bad mic work in the main event? who? as much as people hate him hhh is great on the stick, hogan too, taker, angle, even brocks made leaps and bounds. hell, in the past 5 years who's really sucked speaking wise? no one i can remember. rvd is terrible. ou're just trying to stretch technicalities because you're an rvd mark. so dude, shut the fuck up already or at least admit ot being as biased as you're acting.

barely anyone cares about rvd anymore, and with his little schpeil now, he deserves nothing but mid card status
    test
  5. SeQueL

Big Show, Scott Steiner, (during invasion) Booker T, Goldberg, Chris Benoit (great wrestler but could improve more on the mic) etc...all main event all bore me on da mic.. But if put in the right match, giving the right fued, they all shined..even if a lil..so pushing people like RVD, Batista (when healthy), hell even Dreamer ta main event shouldnt be that difficult specially when their ring abilities are good when allowed ta actually WRESTLE...so fuck ya wrestling terminolgy bullshit about being a mark smark or whateva... lmao@being biased cause of an opinion..if i know a wrestler can be pushed better than what he is I'll speak on it,l its not jus RVD.... so get off ya high n mighty bullshit Cane cause its old already and makes you seem like a f@ggot
    test
  6. Cane

Cane Guest

yeah, i seem like a faggot. riiiight pal, i just spok eup about you being a fucking mark and you got all uppity and pissed. probably because it's true.

they bore you? thery might bore you, but they're not bad at all. you've got to see the difference between what you think and what everyone else thinks. it's like noy enjoying something, but at the same time seeing how other people could. it's a simple concept that not many people realize. shame.

they tried to push rvd already, basically using his ring work and nobody gave any fucks, no way no how. he was promptly plunked down into the mid card where he deserves to be. his matches barely get pops. his intro(barely), the rolling thunder(barely) and the frog splash. that's it. dude, face facts, he's not the main eventer you wish him to be. end of story. you could make anyone a main eventer if you got the right people to push him to the moon, but he won't be, he doesn't fit the bill. this isn't ecw anymore, rvd won't flourish in this enviroment like he did there, it's not the same. he needs the ecw atmosphere to excell and be popular. again, if you can't work the stick, you're not cut out for the main event. no matter how desperate some kid on the internet is who tells himself that ring work will make up for it.
    test
  7. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i wanna see Big Show...when was the last time this man has even had the damn title??
    test
  8. Cane

Cane Guest

^like a month, wasn't it?
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Booker T during the invasion, they were just then working on his mic work, if you remember during WCW he hardly talked much. Even with Harlem Heat Stevie Ray did much of the talking...Goldberg sucks with the mic, i dunno why he is talking so much, when in wcw the man hardly talked.

Also i think in WWE when your a HOSS...you dont need mic work, but when your smaller it comes into play. Its just WWE logic

So i dont think we will see RVD as a full out main eventer...he also did make some comments in interviews lately that may hurt his chances even more
    test
  10. SeQueL

Nobodys pissed over here lol I'm jus casually typing, but with as much time as you spend on the net you can tell when people are angry typers right? LMAO
    Your probably sittin there now like "SeQ, you fucking mark ass buster, fuck RVD, fuck people who can wrestle when we want people who can talk in main events infact,lets jus have a battle, John Cena vs K-Kwik ta see who has the best mic skillz, fuck wrestlin *benches keyboard overhead and cracks it over skull*" LMAO

I know everyone likes different shit but its obvious as hell that there could be other people as main eventers than the same people month after month, With the way the business is now we'll have the same main eventers for anuther 3 or so years while everyone else does whatever...So why wouldnt they push people like Batista,Christian,(better push for)Jericho,RVD,Cena,Eddie.. You can only recycle so much.

and your completely idiotic if you think nobody gave a fuck about RVD's ringwork ..Matches with Jeff hardy and hardcore shit with dreamer, people applauded the hell and gave standin O's for the effort they put forth but of course everyone gets plunked down to midcarder to jobber when Triple H destroys everyone he comes in contact with and wont put anyone over.. The WWE can make him flourish along with a shit load of others if they tried but will they do it? likely not lmao and I already named people who arent that good on the mic yet are in the main event..Cane, pay attention ta what u say.. lmao@ya half assed redundant comments just for the sake of arguing..thought you were brighter than that, obviously you need to put your own comments in ya sig... I'm done replying ta you

Oh yeah, I feel you though on that Abs on booker T and goldberg.. I think with all da success the rock had with anyone he faced, he set a higher standard for what people do on the mic...Kinda hurts the people who lack that part some but can actually wrestle

RVD needs Alphonzo back or something, Make him look cocky and arrogant again with ringskillz ta back it up instead of jobbin ta everyone.. WWE they really killed his fizz.. But if they can work the right formula again, it'd be refreshing ta the main event scene... I hope when Batista comes back he's 100% and can work the main events as well.
    test
  11. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

RVD is boring as fuck now

He has no chance in hell first of all cause he talks so much shit on interviews etc

He's a moron when it comes to not shutting his mouth.

He's just not a main eventer anymore he'd maybe be a cool intercontinental contender...
    test
  12. SeQueL

His matches have gotten boring cause WWE wont let him be him.
    lol thats his cocky side.. They could run with that ta make him heel but they wont probably..
    Right now I feel he's jus stuck in limbo with his entire character cause they dont know wha ta do with him yet.
    test
  13. masterragu

They are basically going to bury him with what he's saying on all these radio shows

I wouldnt be suprised if he got the boot eventually...
    test
  14. SeQueL

I doubt he'll get the boot, WWE wouldnt be that stupid ta throw away talent like that...then again I wouldnt put it past them.. They screwed people worse ala Bret Hart, etc..
    test
  15. masterragu

No one is above Vince McMahon

I mean Hulk Hogan is known as the greatest wrestler of all time basically Fan wise/ popularity wise etc.

They dont even care about RVD trust me...

Look what they did with Raven

Guy is the best personality in the past 5 years and they did shit with him and got rid of him...
    test
  16. SeQueL

SO true...the thing about WWE is that they make a lotta people seem larger than life and for someone like Raven ta beat Triple H Rock Hogan ta be an impossible feat....Companies like TNA and ECW gave everyone equal oppurtunity
    test
  17. masterragu

Yeah I mean realistically everyone knows Hulk Hogan couldnt actual fight most of the wrestlers nevermind win

But everyone still loves Hogan...
    test
  18. Cane

Cane Guest

the rock took the cocky heel and did it better

rvd can't even have a gimmick, his stick work is pure shit. nobody takes anythign he says seriously because he sounds like a b-movie actor
    test
  19. masterragu

and he has the weedsmoker laugh/smile all the time...
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

even Buff Bagwell could do the cocky gimmick better then RVD

but thats because he is buff and he is the stuff
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.