bringin the 1980's back...2 new beaTz

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blocc_Rocc, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

link in sig.......2 top beats..if havent peeped that Hip Hop Rock yet....check it out too
    test
  2. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  3. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

1894 funk - oh man this is dope. got a real funky nostalgiac feel. Common sounds on point, if a bit high pitched. Dope as hell though.

1884 Pop n Lock - Hmmm...got that old school club feel to it. Not really my style but I can dig it.
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  5. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  6. kanoe

kanoe aka KANOE~kING aLLAH

1994 funk - woooh when this beat dropped i immediatley thought of who cud work this jay and foxy or nass and az danm this nice............feelin da snare man that sample is sick

1994 pop- WTF??? danm this def sounds like something out of 1994 i aint know u cud make shit like this......lol......but def sounds like mariah cud rock this back then not something i wud listen too but i'm sure dat fa cats who like dat type of music wud enjoy this
    test
  7. Dj Wildchild

Dj Wildchild New Member

Funk: cool...that joint swings like a mufaka...definetely makes you want to bust some old school moves...scratches are aight...def fresh shit 8.5 out 10

Pop and lock: Freshhh...well sorta...when does the melody drop............................couldn't listen to the whole joint sorry...gets boring 4.5 out 10

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=856046
    test
  8. BASSment UK

BASSment UK Phiba Optix

Damn you got a big ass monitor... haha

1984 Funk: LMAO @ the 80's synth... I dont feel this track at all, HOWEVER... I see what you were aimin for with this track and you achieved it.

1984 Pop n Lock: Wouldn't load past 6 seconds...
    test
  9. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

that synth is def intely 80's as hell..drumz don't sound analog enough to pull it off tho..drum pattern is cool tho..nice remix..keep droppin homie..peace
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Chea
    test
  11. TAB

TAB Model

Peeping the top one. Melody sounds like something I would hear on a gameboy. Pretty catchy. Definately sensing an old school vibe here, mixed with a gangster mario brothers vibe. Not too much variety here. Overall cool beat. peace.
    test
  12. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

^^^^thanks
    test
  13. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

lol @1984 Funk...bro, i actually felt an urge to start doin' that ol' skool dance called the Wop when this dropped...Pop N Lock got me thinkin' about the Fever and some of the ol' breakdance clubs where it got poppin' real quick....some ol' Rock Steady Crew shit...lol...i'm really lovin' the creativity on both man, very fun stuff to listen and reflect on....the good times lol...

good shit AD...keep up the versatility...

Soopa
    test
  14. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

1984 funk - hmm i see what you were going for on this..it's cool..i can appreciate this man..not bad

pop n lock - hmm nice old school feel..i like the drum work..sounds are nice..mix is pretty nice...good job

pz
    test
  15. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  16. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

1984 Funk... haha. This is some straight funky shit. Drums is bangin'.... love the hook. This is crazy, got me noddin' my head.

1984 Pop and Lock- Where's Run DMC when you need em? haha... this is nice man, got my head bobbin' again. Ol' school as hell... like how u flippin' em interesting, keeps me on my toes.

Good looks family, keep up the good work.
    test
  17. simplistikbeats

simplistikbeats New Member

returning the love...Well i kinda liked the 80's funk thing its deafly got a old school feel to it.. you diffenetly made yours..i liked the Popl and Lock alot better...it could use some sort of melody but i like it...keep it up..Simplistikbeats
    test
  18. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

^^^^thanks
    test
  19. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Funk-uh oh im feelin this shit right here alot. that bassline is too ill. sounds liek some shit id hear on beatstreet. this is real dope though, feelin this most defenently.

Pop N Lock-haha some more old school. i love that oldschool shit so im feelin these 2 beats alot. this beat is pretty sick though. a phat bassline like the funk had woulda fit with this beat real nice. woulda been solid. keep comin with it man
    test
  20. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.