Brewster vs Liakhovich

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Syza Koza, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Quality fight.

Best heavyweight title fight i've seen in years.
    test
  2. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

Yeaaaaaaaah! That was a dope fight. I thought Brewster had it in the bag after the knockdown.
    test
  3. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Within a few months there could be four heavyweight champs from eastern europe =/
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Heavyweight division needs help
    test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yea, shit was mad exciting..
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

man brewster got heart...but so did the white wolf wow the kid was bowing low to avoid those punches hahah he is like 6 feet 5 and he was able to duck low as hell lol.

and his trademark punch is killer Right to the body...

Brewster is inconsistent why did he fire jess reid? makes no sense with reid we saw the best brewster had to offer he demolished golota in 1 round.

I want don king to hook sergei up against rahman! for a unified bout of the wbo and wbc belts.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Liakovich actually has boxing skills. Dude has mad potential. The rematch should be interesting. I think Brewster will get the title back but Liakovich is gonna be a major player in the heavyweight division for the years to come.
    test
  8. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

I honestly believe Rahman is going to lose again to Maskaev. Well, i can't see it lasting the distance anyway. Both have questionable chins/hard punches... maskaev is coming off a good win over samil sam, and the winner HAS to face james toney according to WBC.
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yes...this fight was the best heavyweight fight ive seen in a REALLY long time......
    test
  10. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

I rated Brewster as my #1 heavyweight prior to the fight. Following his loss, I have him at #4.

1.) Wlad
    2.) Byrd
    3.) Liakhovich
    4.) Brewster
    5.) Rahman
    test
  11. No 1

No 1 abbreviated

man the fight was good...but that shows the condition of the heavyweight division...when a 13th ranked opponent can step in and take the title from the champ...that right hand to the body is the most dangerous lead punch to throw...especially against someone who has left hand power like brewster does and he threw it at least 10 times a round...there is no way he gets away with that with a quality opponent...shit just wait and left hook his ass...you know he is going to throw it...that shit was a habit...I kept yelling at the damn screen...THROW THE FUCKING LEFT HOOK...just fucking throw it all the damn time...its going to land sometime...

it was a good ass fight...both showed alot of fuckin heart...but the heavys are fucking horrible...the toney rahman fight was horrible...then it turns out to be a draw...this was an enjoyable fight to watch tho...but its just an indication of how the division is right now
    test
  12. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Great fight!
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya and your rarely rarely see a HEAVYWEIGHT fighter throw punches to the body that often!

this kid has talent and handspeed and decent power! he was able to rock brewster a couple times and brewster has one of the best chins in the business.

sergei vs toney would be a damn good fight both got inside game and i think sergei would actually hurt toney cause he got the hand speed and inside game too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.