bret hard confirmed

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Rock was rumored to host 1/18 show. Edge's return will likely be at the Royal Rumble if he is returning in January. Stone Cold maybe, but they aren't blowing their load all at once. Plus that would take away from Bret Hart hosting the show....Then it will come across as a waste
    test
  2. if its a three hour special i don't see why they wouldn't blow there load
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

because they have 3 hour specials all the time now.
    test
  4. this is the first show of the new year tho
    test
  5. wwe should be making an annoucment soon cause tna gave a 5 week notice
    test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

the rock, austin, and bret hart would make a lot of people order a ppv, so i doubt all of them will be on tv at the same time.
    test
  7. if there was some how they knew what tna was going to do ratings wise i bet they could no doubt about it... i look for stone cold to get involved in the bret and vince fued tho
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

because it would be stupid, Bret Hart returning is big enough. Everything else would detract from it. Besides The Rock would be a guest host so look for him later in January, but an announcement about him guest hosting is a possibility. Stone Cold returns are just whatever now though..
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

bret hart returning is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. he needs to end his career in wee on a decent way.
    test
  10. If you are referring the the screw job, if anything that helped his career more than hurt it, but he needs a better send off for his fans, we never really got too see a final match/one more match deal. I wouldn't want him too face Vince which might happen according to signs I been seeing lately. I would rather have him face undertaker, and it could be both of there final matches.
    test
  11. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I know I am.
    test
  13. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

WWE just out old guy'd TNA.
    test
  14. nwo will probably be the old world order in tna.. bet
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

Bret Hart at Wrestlemania as special guest referee in Undertaker vs Michaels 2.... payback for the Montreal Screwjob
    test
  16. Why not pull a swerve and have him screw undertaker and mess up his undefeated streak?
    test
  17. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

cuz wwe wont do anything thats too unpredictable
    test
  18. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

what abs said..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.