Brees to Saints

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Abra Kadabra, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

its almost official the terms have yet to be released but this move will shake up the entire draft....

Brees is most likely unless he dies will be a Saint and that second pick will definetly be traded away so the Saints can get more pieces...

This will mean the Raiders have NO Back-up plan and will definetly make that deal for Culpepper and the Dolphins prolly will be callin up to the Saints to get that second pick....

1.Reggie Bush
    2.???
    3.Matt Leinart
    4.D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    5-16.Vince Young
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

that fucking sucks..i was hoping Green Bay would sign Brees
    test
  3. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

i don't understand why the chargers let him go....but i can't say i'll be sad to see him out of the afc west
    test
  4. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

fuck brees..

we got favre *hopes he returns*

and plus we cant give up on aaron rodgers yet..

and with a 5th pick.. and considering the weak nfc north (bears overachieved), i can see us winning it...

only if javon walker stays
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

AW FUCK YES!

LIENART INSTEAD OF YOUNG FOR TITANS.

Or they could even trade down now, let someone have lienart - grab cutler.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i'm sick of waiting on favre...

fuck aaron rodgers..i bet they don't resign Nall

javon walker wants out badly..he is even threatening to retire if he doesn't get traded...
    test
  7. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Vince young will be a top3 pick.
    test
  8. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

as a jags fan, i seriously hope the titans get matt or jay instead of vince... that way we'll know that we will own their asses for another 10 years..
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

^^ hopefully the titans take jay cutler.. kyle boller part ii right there
    test
  10. toker

oh yea the thread starter should really think about puttin RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on his threads...

you make yourself look like a desperate jounarlist tryna break a story even if it aint true

how do u know Brees isnt doing what LeCharles Bently did with the Eagles?? u know act like u you want to play for some team but in reality all your doing is driving up your price for the actual team u wanna play for
    test
  11. Ed E Brock

ANOTHER 10 years?

Should I post up the titans/jags wins/losses against each other? lol

Doesn't matter what the titans do, they'll atleast kill the jags every year. (ok, you guys got us what..once? twice?... call it luck) Jeff Fisher even calls jacksonville "home away from home" because it's all but a garaunteed win when they go there.

But vince young will never be a QB for more than 2 seasons. He's like mike vick.... but not NEAR as good as mike vick.
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

Cutler is the best qb in the draft according to many scouts.

Had he went to USC or Texas we wouldn't even be questioning where he'd go in this draft.

Vince Young killed himself. He's a fucking idiot and nobody wants to throw big money on a guy thats:
    Dumb as fuck.
    Has never played under center.
    Doesn't understand that it's a problem that he's never played under center.
    thinks nfl teams will let him play in the same offense he did in texas "i don't understand why they wouldn't just let me play in the same offense i did at texas. It worked there". lmao
    Can't read a dr. seuss book, muchless an NFL defense.
    Has no arm strength.
    Is merely a running QB.
    Plays like Vick, but doesn't have the arm of vick, doesn't have the legs of vick, and isn't as hard to catch as Vick.
    Is a project.
    Has fucked up mechanics and thinks they're fine.

the guy's a goddamned idiot and i feel bad for whoever gambles on him.
    test
  13. toker

the regular season is 12-10 Titans.. titans also got the 1 Playoff win vs each other

neither can really brag.. the jags won most of the early matchups when brunnell was one of the better qbs then the titans when on a lil run where they went up ahead.. now the jags are on the come up with the titans sucking so i wouldnt be surprised if the Jags take the overall heads up in the next couple yrs
    test
  14. toker

we see this ever yr kid.. some strong armed qb that impresses scouts every yr

hell even the king of overvaluing players, Mel kiper, called him overrated

what he have like 9 wins in his college career?? under 60% completion ration.. bad mechanics.. below average senior bowl.. your boy is a project himself..

but hey hes got a strong arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope your team drafts him.. secure the bottom of the afc south for years to come
    test
  15. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

i think i've said this before but.. cutler is nothing more than a "sexy" qb.. he's got good size and a strong arm but his down feild accuracy is garbage.. sure, brett farve was a gun slinger but he had to get traded before he finally came around.. jay is still a work in progress just like vince.. can he be good? ofcourse.. but as i look at the teams who are looking for qb.. none of them should really take a chance on this guy unless they plan on dedicating 3-4 years to this guy's growing pains (i.e. David Carr - Houston Texans)

Matt is the only sure shot qb and even he needs to be put in the right offense to succeed.. Honestly, I would wait for that guy coming out of Notre Dame next year.. i think he's better than all 3..
    test
  16. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

vince young has some arm strength, he flung it 65 yards at the senior bowl skills challenge...granted he's not kyle boller when it comes to arm strength, but it shouldn't be a knock on him.
    test
  17. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

cutler is one of those players who everyone calls underrated. Hes called underrated so much hes becoming overrated. He has a hell of a relase but Idk wat ppl r saying that makes them think hes so much better than matt or young.

Similar things were said for boller and JP losman
    test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Norm Chow's offense in TEN = the right offense.
    test
  19. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

Leinart Cannot Come To The Titans Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Fuck That Dude
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.