Breast Reduction?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ThisMiss, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Victorias secret has nothing for the big bittied woman! I mean Thismiss, I'm shocked they got some for you!
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I hate bra shopping as well. I recently bought like 4 new bra's and only one of them I like. But of course wear the others. I bought a really nice push up DD and the damn thing didn't fit right, sigh. So I dunno if I can return that bra or not. Probably not lol.

I also buy the boy short panties. Just LOVE EM! :D
    test
  3. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! Of course they do! I get all my bras from there, and I get reeaaallly cute bras too!! They have almost everything in 38DD
    And Sweet- All mine have held up really really well, for awhile I was wearing Ds when I was a DD and those straps eventually broke lol but all my DD bras are in great condition!
    test
  4. Index.

Index. New Member

Hottest......thread......ever.
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

^^Lmao
    Dex, share your thoughts on breast reduction with us =)
    test
  6. Index.

Index. New Member

It should be a sin.
    test
  7. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Lol okay well thanks for the input =)

I think I'm just gonna have to get use to them
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

For the women that wear bras that are too small... do the straps cut into your skin? Do your breasts hurt after you take them off? And finally, why?? [dunno]

It's not like a bra is outerwear for the whole world to see... I can understand why y'all do it with shoes (although small shoes can give corns), but not with bras... do you wear panties sizes too small, too?? And when you talk about your panties, be sure to mention the color, style and design, as well.

*readies popcorn*
    test

9. your the kinda guy who goes to the movies and sticks his dick through the bottom of the popcorn box.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

So what color are your panties, BBG?

*eats popcorn*
    test
  11. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

When I use to wear bras that were too small, yeah the straps did cut me and it was uncomfortable. I guess I was just at an age where I felt uncomfortable buying bras (14 or so) so I just delt with what I had. And I realize that no one will see my bra or my panties, but for some reason, I just liike them to match, always, even if I'm going to work, I just feel cuter when my bra and panties match.
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I'm interested in this as well ;o)

BUT ROTF @ dick in the popcorn box. I think I'd die of laughter if a dude did that.

And lastly for the question of the too small bra. No it doesn't cut into my skin, because I don't think it's THAT much too small. I "might" get away with a DDD but I can get away with a DD just fine. Just some of the styles are a no go, so a DDD would be a must. But I'm good with the bra's I have. They aren't uncomfortable.

I do hate tho, when girls buy bra's that are a deffinent too small for them. You see the little button like things on their breast because their breast just aren't fitting in their bra right lol. That shit drives me NUTS!

And lastly, today I have black boy short panties on, they're quite comfortable I must say! :eek:)
    test
  13. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Oh I LOVE boy shorts^^^ I wear them around the house all day =)
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes Ma'am!! ;o)

Best thing the panty maker's ever made lol.
    test
  15. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Yeaaahhh they're oh so comfy!!
    test
  16. *imagines thismiss and nanijah standing side by side in boy shorts*

and then nanijah turning to thismiss and saying "Best thing the panty maker's ever made"
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

test
  18. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

BBG is insane,lol
    hahhaaaaa
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

So, this thread gave me motivation to go out a buy some new bras. I found the perfect bar, the girls are well supported and standing at attention...but now Husband is strangely drawn to them like they are magnets or something LOL and today he told be I'm dressed too porvacotive...I'm wearing a swt shirt and jeans...men :screwy:

Oh, and I'm wearing black boy brief panties to match my new black bra LOL
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You rotten, filthy misogynist... viewing women as sex objects... and you have the nerve to call me one.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.