Breast Reduction?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ThisMiss, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

So I'm like 5'3
    And I have 38DD breasts...
    They've never reaally bothered me, until now.
    I recently lost like 5lbs, which isn't alot at all
    But for some reason it made my breasts feel SO much bigger
    Now they just bother me alllll the time
    I dont know what to do.. I dont really want to get surgery...
    But they're huge on me, and it's starting to get uncomfortable.
    [game]

What does everyone think about breast reduction?
    test
  2. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

leave them titties alone.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dont do it kitty mctitty..
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Just wear more supportive bras! I love my mammas so I wouldn't suggest it!
    I feel you though!

42DDD
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm also a DD (or maybe bigger, but I refuse to buy a bigger bra LMAO). But I too have thought reduction. I do know if they don't go down in size as I "get healthier". I will look into a reduction. I want a nice C cup back :eek:( That's all I ask LOL.

It's what YOU feel comfortable with, not what anyone else wants. Those bitches will cause some serious back pain one day. I can already feel it. :/
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Work on your back and shoulder muscles... they hurt because they're weak... start doing some chin-ups, lat pulldowns, pushups, arnold presses, shadowboxing, etc.... give that a try before you think of going up under the knife... 5'3" and 38DD??? Wow... I'd be in mammary heaven!!
    test
  7. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I hate you guys.. Be thankful you have some tittays, I have nothing..
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

that's exactly the way my ex (the crazy one) is... i think her mom's gonna let her get surgery and claim it's for health reasons cuz it bothers her back. she just dropped a bunch of weight tho and they went down in size. how does ur man feel about this tho? that's who you should really be asking hah. and nani... DD?? could never tell from the pics lol (not that i was like, looking, but ... i am your stalker after all?)
    test
  9. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Well they don't hurt my back, and I work out like crazy so that wouldn't really do anything.
    It's more like theyre just in the waaaaay
    Like I love them
    But theyre in the god damn way!!

Nani- I can't even remember what it was like to have C cups.. I think I had them like in 8th grade lmao
    Imagine if I had children? Oh lord... they'd be mosters!
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^My wife was a 36DD before she got pregnant... during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, she ballooned to a 38G... and the "G" stands for "Gollllly!" One boob is almost as big as my son's body.
    test
  11. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  12. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

It doesn't matter what your man thinks (sorry Deuce) if they are bothering you then you should do what you think is best. You could always go talk to a Dr and see what s/he says. My friend had a breast reduction because she ran track and they were in her way as well as hurting her back. Its a safe operation (as safe as any can be) and she was happy with the results. You don't have to go drastic either. Just a little bit off each one may be enough to make you more comfortable. I'd make an appointment with a plastic surgen if I were you, just to talk.
    test
  13. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Yeah I def. dont want to go to G when I get pregnant lol
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^You can't stop nature... and besides, after pregnancy and if you don't breastfeed, they'll go back down.
    test
  15. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Yeah that's true.
    I don't think I want breast reduction, I guess I'll just have to get use to the way they feel now...
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

wait, deuce, you seen a picture of the breast?? LOL Who's suppose to be the stalker here? lmao.

And yeah I had C cups in grade 8 as well. Actually went right to a C cup in like grade 5 is when I started to wear a bra. Was hell I tell ya. You get some horny ass boys in grade 8 haha. I couldn't walk down the hall without SOMEONE grabbin at them or making a comment about them--good lord. I feel sorry for girls these days. More developed at a younger age and dressing so, well, not very nice LOL.

When I was pregnant I even refused to see what size the boobs got too LOL I just crammed em into a DD bra. Fuck getting a bigger one. Good lord :/
    test
  17. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I know.. I nevvvver wanna buy anything bigger than a DD
    And I started wearing bra in 3rd grade which was AWFUL.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I remember when I was in the 8th grade, there was a girl who was a D cup... I was in love with her.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL Boys are such perv's at that age.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Males reach their sexual peak on average between the ages of 16-18... women between 32-34... so around 13, it's on our minds 24/7 and the slightest breeze gives us an erection... bouncing boobs are torture for little boys during social studies class.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.