Brandon Burris aka Point Game passed away

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ness Lee, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i had differences wth him...i didnt like him, he didnt like me, i think it was just mutual fear out of competitiveness...we actually talked about doing some stuff together..death sucks...hearing about a well known member pass is ridiculous to me, especially since this is a small community and "Ill heads" know who the "ill heads" are and to see one pass is fucking ridiculous to me..i always imagine everyone in the rm in circle to post on this motherfucker till they have grandkids. shit like this is weird as fuck to hear and honestly surreal.

rip to him and to know that his momma passed not too long ago is also shocking.
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

yeh i remember that post..smh
    test
  3. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

test
  4. Praverb_

Praverb_ I be...

My man Praverb dont know but he helped me understand that lyrics can come in a clean Christian like and positive package....

^^^

that shit hurts wow...
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Man shut your bitchass up it's my post I can type whatever the fuck I want I didn't like him as a rapper and didn't care enough to know him as a person but rip

Now get off my dick when u die I'm
    not even saying rip I'm
    gonna laugh and take a piss in a bush that looks like u

Faggot ass whiteboy go kiss one of your drunk male friends again
    test
  6. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

RIP

this is sad
    test
  7. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i was trying to gather up all the songs i've done wit him over the years (still missing a lot of the collabs wit 3rd inf and us.. which if he see's this i'd like to have)

but i just realized I collabed wit PG more than i did with anyone else... did like 40 tracks wit him

i thought it wud cheer me up to listen to shit we did.. and its actually made me more sad

U don't really ever appreciate time u had or have wit people til their gone, and then regret that u can't ever do shit wit them again or just bullshit wit them
    test
  8. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

I keep refreshing this page hoping its all some miss communication...and everything is all right...

But I know it ain't gonna happen.
    test
  9. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

dam i was just looking at dudes myspace and under his pic he put:

"last picture we took together, makes me cry happy- c ya REAL soon ma I love you...."

I have no idea who he was but may he RIP.
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I don't know about homegrownhiphop, but he used to go by that name on here when i first started posting. I actually got an unreleased collab with me and him and this UK cat that put it together back when he was shotty. From WAAAY back 02....
    test
  11. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

thank you Jeff
    test
  12. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

yea he posted on homegrownhiphop

he posted on a lot of boards back in the day when he went by shottyfullclip
    test
  13. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

i remember years ago when i first started posting tracks online.. me and dreaded x was working on some stuff and he aim'd us out of nowhere and was like, i respect what yall doing over there, im proud of yall for using your talent the right way etc...

i'll never forget that this was like 6 or 7 years ago, he was real as hell.. extra humble and was really into seeing his peers succeed in a dog eat dog world man forreal..

niggas need to realize its not always cool to make jokes, because it could be anyone of us.. what and how he died doesnt matter in terms of it coulda been one of us easily.

i got love for real niggas and pg def was a person i can identify with as being one even tho i never met him personally.

just look at the lives he touched in this thread whether it was just musically or on a friendship level..

when you see that you can understand why niggas feel away they feel.
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

test
  15. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

If He committed suicide I'm going to have to take my RIP back from the shit I'm seeing he was very depressed
    test
  16. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

Cant even believe it mane a nigga literally feels this .

he was always tellin me i was gunna be good in this hiphop thing and jus the game he actually gave me i soaked up we done a few songs together and i truly cherish those ,it truly hurts to see sumbody with that much talent pass away so quick makes u thinki even quoted one of his lines in a earlyer song of my mines he was a inspiration to me,the game gets deeper was one of my fav albums from a unsigned artist ever. he was such a humble down to earth loving caring individual to see him pass truly breaks my heart man i hope hes in a better place and next to his momma right now ur pain is over bro ima see ya 1 day RIP.
    test
  17. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Thats horrible,Point was very talented and a humble cat,had the plessure of rockin a track with him once and he outshined me soooo bad lol....smh....

"This is when you know your shit is weak/when you spit the hottest verse and ni66az compliment the beat" favorite Point Line

R.I.P Point
    test
  18. BTruth

BTruth Guest

test
  19. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

exactly, he went out of his way to compliment his peers.
    test
  20. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Salvdor sound like a lil bitch

Waterboy is a ho but who cares if he aint like the nigga music?

If I died I don't expect good comments from everybody

Rip to that man, but I didn't know him personally, and never really got to know him

He was a good rapper tho. Suicide is a bitch way out tho
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test