Brandon Burris aka Point Game passed away

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ness Lee, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

Jesus Christ

Jeff please ban sneez and shut him the hell up already

he don't know nuthin about Point, the things he went thru, or even havin to deal with death, so thats why he in here trolling, saying things that he doesn't know what he's even talkin about and so forth

this is a time to actually feel the pain of losing someone close to us, its a time to dwell on who he was and for everyone to pay their respects

not a time for someone to post up a "you set off the gay alarm" and cussin niggaz out for voicin their opinions, especially people who actually know point.

this is one of the reasons why we need to get rid of trolls because they always don't know when to shut the hell up.

if sneez actually lost someone close to him, he would understand that this thread alone is to pay respects and be an adult.
    test
  2. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I dont know what to say

R.I.P
    test
  3. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

some of us troll, bug, piss each other off, rabble rabble, grizzle gribble, who fucking cares its just rm..

but i wouldnt wish harm on nobody off here, even those i dislike

and PG had to be one of the most likeable long term members on here

this is a shame

nobody was more open then he was

amongst 200 members livinga fantasy life, PG would put heads on to reality, and spill and chop it with anyone, musically, personally, whatever..

really saddens me..
    test
  4. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

anyone remember playin NBA Ballers and hearin point games shit?

[youtube]-UMwLWwiCFI[/youtube]
    test
  5. Janitor

Janitor Guest

I just paid to make sure that Gust book of his stays up forever.
    test
  6. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

test
  7. man thats some cool shit.. you have my respect
    test
  8. Messiah

Messiah Guest

honestly, i'm so tired of death always touching close to home.

especially when people still have a full life to live. this isn't right what happened to PG and this is the only thing that makes me really ask God why.

I believe theres life on the other end, but when someone leaves early, many lives are affected by the life that is gone.

Points famiily, girl, etc, all hurtin ridiculously right now because he's gone.

something just isn't right
    test
  9. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

really? what the fuck is the reason u wud even add that

jesus christ.. Jeff can you make it so these fucking dumb shits do not post in this thread anymore

U can delete this post by me afterwards

i just hate ignorant fucking assholes who add nothing to this site, disrespecting someone who deserves more respect than most anyone who ever posted here
    test
  10. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

Damn, Point Game really was a good dude, who seemed to always be in a bad situation.

Real unfortunate shit right here, dude was talented. I always copped his cd's, and even bumped them in the whip, and put a couple friends onto his music. He was dope as fuck.

I'm looking at one of his cd's now that I copped from 2003. "To Agentspits, thanx dog" and I have his latest in my car still. Gonna have to bump that all the way through today in dudes memory. He always showed a lot of love to me the times I spoke to him. Was always a humble, down to earth, genuine dude, who was passionate about his music, and always put his life out there in his music. That's something I always appreciated about him. Shit I can't even front, I was excited when I found out he was doing songs over Vikto's beats, and they put together some heaters too. I hope vikto has them all still so we can upload them again, and share them. I have them but can't access them at the moment since they're on a virus filled external harddrive.

It's a shame to see him lose his life, especially if drugs were the cause of his death.

I usually avoid Rest In Peace threads, but I had to say my piece on this one, this shit is sad.

REST IN PEACE POINT GAME
    test
  11. BTruth

BTruth Guest

Jeff,

"Screws Loose" on his myspace is the song about his mothers death.
    test
  12. OchoTres

OchoTres '83

damn, r.i.p. :-( . . wish this was a hoax.
    test
  13. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

wow this is sad as hell and shocking

im speechless

rip man dude was cool and humble
    test
  14. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

R.I.P. PG! hope him and his moms reunited, he never was the same after he lost her, he'll be missed!
    test
  15. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

I always enjoyed his music and of course the battles

I don't care how he died..I just know he was extremely talented and had God in his life

R.I.P Point Game
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Praverb_

Praverb_ I be...

I really can't believe that this gifted and talented brother is deceased...Phene posted this on Twitter and I also lost it...we shared a similar life story and both of our mothers were taken from us...wow...
    test
  17. another one of his recent posts
    test
  18. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

any day you can go man

people say it so much it has become cliche but its so true

i need to practice what im preaching but live life to the fullest because when your time is up its up
    test
  19. Newportz

Newportz Guest

He was shotty fullclip too? From homegrownhiphop? fuck

I always thought PG was one of the most talented rappers on this site....One of the few projects I've bought off here as well

Damn,
    RIP
    test
  20. Praverb_

Praverb_ I be...

wow I am in shock...
    test