Brandon Burris aka Point Game passed away

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ness Lee, Jan 26, 2010.

1. wait what..

RIP..

damn, that's fucked up..
    test
  2. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

Terrible, RIP to the dude..

he seemed soo unhappy, so no seenz, but for someone like him who just had such an overbearing time with the situations that were given to him, maybe its better off.. like he always seemed to be in a hole he couldnt get out of.. so for someone like him maybe life after death is better

regardless, RIP to the dude, i really liked him, i praised him in my rm members opinion thread.. one of the few real guys who didnt put on an act or post to impress
    test
  3. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

test
  4. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

not trying to be a dick but that obituary on legacy website reads wrong

says he died on Friday Jan 23rd

Saturday was Jan 23rd

edit it for clarity out of respect for the guy

RIP PG
    test
  5. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

get me that beat plz
    test
  6. kobe cryant

kobe cryant straight cash, homey

any1 got "these daze" by him, that was my fav join of his. i actually bought both his cds in support. he had alotta talent...
    test
  7. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

"they often laughin at my tables when they askin if i graduated or made it, gettin paid for my rappin.... i ask em if the corporate office is treatin em great, if they enjoy shreddin papers for bosses they really hate"

PG was so real with it
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

dude you been trolling this entire thread and it literally makes me want to drive to your crib and really smack your mother

if you dont understand what im saying in regards to life after death could be better for the oppressed, talk to your mother about it cuz she worships those same guidelines every sunday, and its obvious you never knew anyone in pain..

grow up, just once..
    test
  9. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

i can hardly believe it man

i never been choked up over someone i didnt even know personally til today

one of the realest fellas to grace this site. always been 100 about his life while talking to us and never once cared what anyone said or thought

if anybody has access to his tracks, it would be great to hook it up in remembrance. we did one song before. i would have loved to do way more. we'll miss u man. RIP PG.
    test
  10. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

obviously you never spoke to the dude if you think his biggest hardship was having no job and sharing a roomate

seriously, you look lost, dont attempt to redeem yourself after the disgusting display you put on the first 3 pages

that dude went thru shit that wouldve put you in the ground the second you popped out of your mothers womb kiddo, so keep it moving
    test
  11. Janitor

Janitor Guest

im about clean it up

last thing anyone wants to do is come in here talking shit about one of our friends... and long time members
    test
  12. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

yo come on seenz and mesk.. yall my niggas and all but if you all gonna argue put that shit in its own thread
    test
  13. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

Damn, man, I was havin' a good day until I read this

Nigga was one of the dopest emcees - period. Fuck just underground or on RM - I really felt that cat's music.
    test
  14. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

dude fucking ban seenz already before i literally take the drive and smack this dudes mom

word life

at least erase the garbage he put up the first 3 pages
    test
  15. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

I'm wit deep.

Turning this thread into a shit throwing fight is an insult to dudes memory. Please make another thread for that.

thx.
    test
  16. Janitor

Janitor Guest

If anybody has it... PG did this great song about his mother after she passed away. Anyone have it?
    test
  17. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

im bout to search for it on my other computer

he sent it to me when he did it.. im not sure if i saved it or not
    test
  18. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Oh man this just took the wind outta my sails man...

PG was such a good dude. Honestly...one of the nicest guys Ive met through doing music.

I remember when Noodles asked me to add a verse on that song we did called "Senses" I was genuinely excited to be on a track with Point Game...because dude was such a huge talent.

A while back someone made a thread asking what rappers they liked off RM and Point Game was the only dude who mentioned me as one of the guys they liked and that meant a lot to me. I wish I had taken more time to really chat with the guy and get to know him better.

Rest in peace man...
    test
  19. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

this was also bone chilling

test
  20. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

I never knew him but I always heard his name or stuff in features. That is real unfortunate R.I.P.
    test