"Brand New Day"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by EpicLipz, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

Yeah i know mic dow posted it already
    but he shocked the fuck out of me
    and put a fuckin homo ass title about dzk
    and im not into that bullshit so just reply in here.

now with that said.

ansane on the beat
    1. MicDow
    hook - both
    2. Prod

www.myspace.com/shspteam

holla back with links and i will get to them asap.

- Prod
    test
  2. suspekct

suspekct New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=14554215#post14554215 I AINT NEVER LIKED NONE OF ANSANE SHIT HE AT THE TOP OF SOUNDCLICK CHARTS BUT I DON'T C WHY CATZ LIKE HIS BEATS, OKAY THIS SOUND LIKE A COOL LIL SONG, VOICE IS A LIL BIT WIERD SOUND LIKE A CHIP MUNK SLOWED DOWN A LIL BIT FUCKS IT UP A LIL BIT, DISTRACTS THE LISTENER FROM THE STORY. NICE HOOK CUZ THE WORD PLAY ONLY.YEA THE ONLY FEED I COULD GIVE IS TO TAKE A LIL EMOTION OUT THE FIRST VERSE DO IT LIKE THE SECOND VERSE WAS RAPPED THAT SOUNDS MORE NORMAL. kEEP IT UP SHORT SHIT
    test
  3. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

hit ya back
    test
  4. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

hollywood
    test
  5. Jae Mouf

Jae Mouf Tha Boy Better than Ted

not really my type of beat and subject matter...I dont really like listening to music like this...Im not on that deep ish like that...first dude was on beat but nothing really grabbing about him...

chorus...is ehhh

2nd dude...flow schemes were good at point but i dunno this song just isnt doing it for me i dont liek the beat and i cant really follow...but ya flow is straight..

Keep doing ya thing...if you got on different beats and different shit i think id feel what you do more just my style and shit..
    test
  6. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

beat seems nice...dude comes in...might be dudes voice or mic quality/mixing technique but somethin dont sit right wit me...maybe a de-esser? ionno...lyrically not bad...good storytelling ability

hook does what its supposed...nothin amped or catchy but it sets the mood

prod...damn...you dont sound anything like i remember...haha...not bad man...imagery and storytelling all on point...good shit

hit me up sometime...peace
    test
  7. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

whats good

this is pretty good, im honestly not feelin the beat, first verse was decent, homeboy has such a different steez - hooks pretty illy - next verse pretty ill, nothin awe inspiring, but pretty good

not bad folkers!

keep it movin!
    test
  8. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

word thanks holla holla yall
    test
  9. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  10. D-Profit

D-Profit Mr.Profit

it's iight , beat too , sad .. lol , but im feelin da verses and hook is good
    test
  11. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  12. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

ight ... playin

beat is solid

quality is ehh.... could be better

first kid.... not really diggin... the doubles are sloppy and the eq is overdone.... but mainly doubles are crap scheme is here and there.... could def be tightened up

hook -... doesn't catch me.... i hear the hi's and the lo's.... which i guess is one of u... and the other... but just doesn't stand out u know

verse 2 - sounds like the same person.... except... the double tragedy... flow is solid... but falls off here and there... scheme is pretty simple.... content... just isn't catchin me

overall..... real sloppy... ends outta nowhere.... no real direction... and mixin is amature... u dig

BUT... everyone can improve... so keep doin it
    test
  13. Mic-Dow

Mic-Dow New Member

ouch!!! I sound like a chipmunk slowed down :( I here by hand in my resignation for rappin... peace y'all!!! ;)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.