Brainstorm battle 2??

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by FLIP_ruckus, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLIP_ruckus

FLIP_ruckus ..|.. (o_o) ..|..

Is that DVD worth buying?? or is that on some wack shit? I wouldnt know, I hear no one talkin about that event
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

test
  3. Knoxx

Knoxx New Member

The presentation and set up is dope in my opinion. Shit looks polished and very professional. The emcees on the other hand aren't that great...not to say that there aren't a few dope battles on it, but they are mostly due to iCON and Presence being in them.

There are performances by Atmosphere, One Man Army and Eyedea and Abilities as well, but only one song a piece (well, Eyedea had a mixed set of freestyle stuff).

I bought it and thought it was okay. If you got the extra money and you're into battling, go for it. But if you're looking for some quality stuff, this may not be what you're looking for.

Peace
    test
  4. FLIP_ruckus

FLIP_ruckus ..|.. (o_o) ..|..

test
  5. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

I copped this item. I pretty much have the same opinion as Knoxx. This shit is real proffessional with alot of extras. Theres also an extra freestyle session, but alot of the cats are comedy but theres a few alright dudes. Also a rejects part which is funny. Anyways peace.
    test
  6. K.I.T.

K.I.T. Member

Yo, I got this... I thought it was a lot of corny muhfuckas on it until I got on stage, and did no better, IMO. But, Presence was on another level. I thought even the dudes that made it to the semi's were average at best. But I'll be there this year hopefully.
    test
  7. negoshagator

negoshagator BRAINSTORMER

test
  8. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

is bo-rat registered for this? and aok if you're reading this post, get nocando in gear, he's gotta "apply" ---> use the link above they got the application on the website.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.