Braidz - Til' My Voicebox Breaks (feat. Breeze) (FEEDBACK RETURNED)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by BraidzMC, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BraidzMC

BraidzMC More Than A Hairstyle

Yo, i haven't been to active on here recently been doing a fuckload of study to perfect my mixing/mastering as well as putting finishing touches on my album, so i thought i'd release a track to hold everyone off until that is ready to drop, featuring the always amazing vocals of Breeze from the UK, this track is going to be on my first post-album mixtape "Courage. Power. Wisdom."
    Let me know what you think and drop links for me to feedback.

Til My Voicebox Breaks (feat Breeze) | Braidz

Facebook me for collabs. www.facebook.com/braidzmc
    test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

test
  3. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

Beat is a little too loud compared to the vocals but the beat is dope i like it.

singer is good but i don't think this was the track to collab on with her. it should be either ur track or her track, together it didn't mesh that well imo. she sounds like one of those medieval singers, or like a vocal instructor, it's cool but it didn't mesh with a rapper on it or vice versa nah mean?

you have a nice flow, but the delivery could be a little bit better still not bad tho, but idk if it's a good thing or bad thing but i couldn't notice ur accent until the end of ur verse. it was hard to make out the lyrics cuz the beat is too loud. or it might not be the beat is too loud but just the strings are too loud, u might needa EQ that lower a little.

wish ur vocals were louder, 2nd verse is more of the same, but i couldn't notice ur accent again except a few parts, nice voice (pause). i think if u fix up ur delivery just a little bit and have ur vocals louder you'd be real dope assumin ur lyrics are tight too cuz i can't make them out bro.

still tho i like it, it's a good track. keep spittin man.
    test
  4. OneStopHipHop

OneStopHipHop Member

test
  5. blackznow

blackznow New Member

great lyrics!
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  7. BraidzMC

Imma get on to feeding you guys back as soon as my net aint capped anymore, i literally can't load more than 3 seconds of a song right now, shits fucked up.
    test
  8. BraidzMC

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.