Brabus G800.

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

perfect example of why i fuckin hate mercedes. the fact people buy this or that it's even made disgusts me.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I was camping a few years back, way out in the woods, down backroads and shit. Not a normal place for campers, its more for hardcore campers, andyways. This chick brought her BF and he drove his Merc Brabus out there.... everyone was like why in the fuck would he bring such a high end vehicle down some offroading trail to camp in the woods... he either had so much money he didnt care if his ride got fucked up, or he just thought thats what it was for and only bought it cuz it was affordable chic.... makes him look special lol
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'm slowly losing all faith in MBZ as of late..

A lot of people consider these cars as only having a cosmetic value, forgetting that specifically G class was once made for the purposes of the military..

For camping and/or offroad, it's best to have a Pajero, tbh..
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i disagree with luxury offroad vehicles.... because unless youre a moron, you wouldnt actually off road your luxury ride..... Theres no point on spending all that money on the brand name when you get a better investment out of a non-luxury off road vehicle.

basically people who off road luxury rides are flagrant with money or showing off... or both
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.