Boyfriend fights big country man for stalking his girl (vid)

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

[youtube]JVsRkPm4YfM&[/youtube]

i was amused. thought i'd share
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

what the fuck...he could have killed the skinyn dude if he had actually like..FIGHT HHIM? rofl
    test
  3. Makabreli

Makabreli done

the sheer lack of effectiveness

too bad big dude was scared to fight. would've loved to seen little wigger guy get flattened and dude immediately start hittin on the girl.
    test
  4. Makabreli

Makabreli done

dude was a straight right away at all times
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol..he just didint have the aggression and the ruthlessness in him..he is not a fighter..but he ate them like nothing, this wigger dude punches like a little girl and even his knees were harmless

lucky big guy is a mental midget or this would have been ugly
    test
  6. Makabreli

Makabreli done

fear of getting jumped as well
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

lol. he landed about 30 hits and had no effect at all.
    test
  8. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

*throws 30 punches with no effectiveness*

*throws hat in street*

FUCK THAT HAT

bruh
    test
  9. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I'll start posting some Fight vids I see on WorldStar.
    This was one of them, a week or two ago.
    Big dude is a PUSSY, takes getting his WHOLE face wrecked...
    Before he even starts to throw shots with no power behind them WHATSOEVER.

Someone in the vid is like "dude your beaten up to much for someone that big" or similar, priceless :D:
    test
  10. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

If you think the big guy could of beat the little dude Mak your TRIPPING. THAT BIG dude couldn't fight for his mothers life. I'm guessing he only works out because all his friends do, and has always been picked on for punching like a girl.

With or WITHOUT those people there he was GOOD. If anything those other people seemed like they cared for him and weren't going to fight him, and he probably knew that (his one friend alone was surprising enough to him, as he thought his maacking went unnoticed)
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

those hits may not have enough power on them to interfere with his conscience, but they hurt enough for him to bitch up. ive seen plenty of times when guys knew they could take the blows, but knew if they tried to fight back they would be made a fool of.

if this fight progressed to the point where the guys actually gave it his all, he still would of lost bcuz the other guy had more skill. there would never have been a knockout, but still that guy was just a thick bitch.

ive actually boxed friends of mine that outweighed me by 80 pounds for this very reason, the one with more skill and heart will beat the bigger powerful guy everytime
    test
  12. Makabreli

Makabreli done

big dude might not have been able to fight, but neither could the little guy. you could tell he tries his best to imitate but if you've actually trained those shots he was throwing were jokes, especially the kicks.

big dude caught the shitty kicks with ease, and could've easily just hammerfisted the fuck out of the little man at one point. he was definitely trying to avoid confrontation, but the fact is he had a bunch of pumped up black dudes with cameras surrounding him as well. in fact, when skinny is on his back, you can tell someone was about to jump in but the cameraman put a stop to it.

i'm just talking from a technique standpoint when i say the big guy could've flattened the skinny guy several times. maybe even accidentally. when you're standing southpaw throwing karate style kicks with no hip rotation and no speed, one straight right can do the trick. add size advantage in the mix and dude would barely even need to know how to rotate his shoulders.
    test
  13. Makabreli

Makabreli done

when you nail someone with a straight right and the one that falls down is you, it wasn't a favorable exchange
    test
  14. Superman70

Superman70 edited

so you guys think if the big guy started fighting back the little guy would have went Super Saiyan or something?

I don't see how you think he possibly would have won unless the big guy knocked himself out by accident.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

we are talking a street fight with bare knuckles. that guy was just trying to keep his chin down and absorb the hits.

just bcuz someone doesnt get rocked, it doesn't mean they aren't getting beat up.

i dont care what the size difference is. i hit someone before with a bare knuckle jab and his forehead was swoll the next day.
    test
  16. Makabreli

Makabreli done

if you hit someone in the forehead with a jab, your hand gets the worst of it.

sure you might open a cut or swell that area up, but a key tactic in old school bareknuckle boxing (and nick diaz) was to meet punches with headbutts so the hand would hit the thicker parts of the skull and potentially break it.

and yes, accumulative damage is just as good as power shots if you got the skills for it, but if you throw every combo at the book at a guy and he either 1) sits casually on the couch or 2) continues to reason with you and shake your hand without missing a beat, your offense isn't that great.
    test
  17. Makabreli

Makabreli done

test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i have to disagree there. i hit him with a short range southpaw jab on the right side of the forehead while he was reaching for the body shot. i think its just the hair parts of the head and top middle of forehead.

most people dont give enough credit to precision punching. great strikers know that hitting someone in a vulnerable place (chin, temple, jawline, nose, eye socket) with a weaker shot is better than a power shot on the cheek, side of the head (not temple) or side of mouth.

its natural to protect this areas by instinct which is what the guy did by turning away and creating space. this is what we see in most street fights that end without a ko because its too guys aiming to hit a head instead of the button
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.