Boy Revived After Being Dead 20+ Minutes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by zyclon B gas, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  2. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

Craziness. Nice to hear about something good happening.

Sucks about all the comments on that news page. I'm sure there will be similar ones here.
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Hes new Jesus.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he was just real sleepy
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Nothing bullshit about prayer/positive energy/law of attraction.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Prayer has been proven 2395484594 times to have no merit whatsoever. Medical anomaly =/ miracle
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I really hate asking this because it's lame, but I think it's warranted in this situation..

Do you get laid, bruh?

Like, forreal. Just how hardline and overly serious you are. Like all of your post just reek of intimacy issues. It's one thing to disagree in a healthy way like snowy or reggie, but it's just abnormal to be as militant in disbelief as you are. It's not being a realist or being rational, it's just plain pathological. Your need to grind away at other's faith has this sadistic element to it. Like, I get this image of black clouds forming in the distance every time I see you sitting in a thread. wtf

Bro hugs.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yes it is lame. Your pseudo psycho analysis is not welcome and is at best, a stupid assumption. If you really read my shit it would be apparent that my hatred for religion stems from the fact that it has completely ruined the world that I live in. It has guaranteed that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE will hate me for what I believe, even if it's nothing. What you read is merely my reaction to this reality, not a lack of pussy.

Just the fact that you compare my position to pathology shows you don't understand it. I'm a mellow dude when religion (or the complications it's caused: see homophobia) isn't involved, and to answer your question I have a GF of 7 months now who doesn't believe in god either. So what do you think?
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Right.

Atheistic communist regimes are responsible for the slaughter of more people than any religious regime. Why don't you go point your broad brush at them?

The majority of people with some sort of faith aren't stepping on anybody's toes and you know that.

Save me the "I care about the state of the world" bullshit. You're an angry, conflicted person and concerns like that are beyond you.

You hate religion because it's something convenient for you to flick the seeds of your sour grapes at.

Quit being a fucking asshole.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

However sternly you choose to make your condescending assumptions, doesn't make them more true. The FACT of the matter is this, you do not know ANYTHING about the state of or quality of my life or my general outlook, nor could you determine these things from getting my views on a single subject. So stop trying, it's making you look stupid.

Again, your assessment of my psyche is...well...cute, but we could do without it. How the fuck would you be able to determine the scope of my concern, exactly? So not only are you an uptight, pompous prick but you're psychic now? GTFO. I'm well aware of what is going on in the world small and large scale and I have a desire to see these problems fixed. The degree to which religion is a contributing factor to these problems is apparent to anyone with their head not up their ass.

And if you REALLY want to go into that fallacious "atheists have killed the most people/caused the most havoc argument" we can, but I'm going to give you a chance to be honest because even you have to know how disingenuous and misleading that is to say. You may be stupid, you may be arrogant, but you know better than that...surely.
    test
  12. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

Above, I've bulleted everything you brought up against Dex and one comment you made about yourself. Dex's attempted psychological evaluation aside, is there really anything here that couldn't be said of most everyone, including yourself?

- Just because you condescendingly believe there is no God, doesn't make Him not real.
    - The fact of the matter is, you don't know anything about the state or quality of life of any religious person (Dex included)
    - You are an uptight and pompous prick who knows nothing about the positive influence of religion around the world and throughout history.
    - We too are aware of what is going on in the world, small and large, and actually do things to fix it.
    - I am stupid and arrogant. So is Dex. So are you. That doesn't make us special, it makes us human.

For however much religion has contributed to people's suffering, remember this: Just because you say you love something, doesn't you do. That love is determined, and judged by, your actions. Just because someone does something in the name of God, doesn't mean that it's God's desire.

Could we say that there'd be less war and violence if religion were a non-factor? We'll never know but I'm under the opinion that there would not be. The same for me, however, is that religions (Christianity in particular) have historically shown that they are like everyone else and not "set apart" as God has called them to be. Like he's called me to be.

So when you mock and hate Christians, don't hate them because you think they're worse. Because they're not. They're just like everyone else. And that's why we deserve some of the hate we get.

/rant
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I love how every thread goes completely off subject like 5 times before we let it die. What the guy above me outlined is somewhat right, but if religion vs non religious were that ez to explain, then the santuary wouldn't b so popular
    test
  14. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

It really is that easy to explain...people are just too stubborn to let it end there.
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

NightmurrX sucks.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, no you don't.

Well at the first least, with your post I have SOMETHING ELSE to address other than ad homs, so uh, thanks?

My assertion isn't that there is no god, I'm not even a positive atheist. However this is probably a good time to state my actual assertion so there's no more confusion. The Abrahamic god (Jewish/Muslim/Christian) is easily debunkable. Believers who deny this are exactly that: in denial. Now after you show that the major religions are false you are only left with the concept of god in a deistic way. I believe this vague version of god, with no text to support him/her/it isn't WORTH believing in, not that I know for sure that him/her/it isn't out there somewhere.

Now that we know I'm not making assumptions like Dex, let's address some other things. First of all, whether it's face to face or in a forum setting I give what I get. The first thing Dex did was ad hom attack even after I reascended my own ad hom response with a REAL one. There's no reason for me to engage him in civil discourse, because he's shown me that's not his desire. Now people like Payback and LyricalPriest make posts so devoid of any real critical thought that it causes me to not take them seriously.

I don't necessarily think Christians are worse, stupid or anything like that. There comes a time in all Christians life however, where they will presented with something that doesn't exactly have to prove their religion wrong, but at least make it look iffy, and they will go into denial or become WILLFULLY stupid. If you have a group of people that ignore reality to make themselves feel better that's bad enough, but they are hell bent on making sure the rest of us have to live THEIR way.

Finally I don't like this idea that any of these people that cause suffering and kill in the name of god or allah aren't REAL Christians and Mulsims and aren't ACTUALLY doing their god's will. Have you read your holy book? The bible outright condones slavery which we know to be quite immoral. Non believers, bad children, people not observing the Sabbath, etc etc are encouraged to be killed, and even if you question the passages that say this, at the very least these things are never condemned. So the guy who stabs a gay couple to death isn't doing god's will? Based on what? The bible? If we're going on the bible, he's at the very least, not in the wrong.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its ez to comprehend, but we all think the other is stubborn so thats y we do this. but that makes it funnier and more interesting. if we were all a bunch of stiff neck healthy disagreeing publicist queers than this shit would be lame.

lol@ Payback and LP being called out time after time again when they aint even in the convo
    test
  18. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

Admittedly, I help send this topic off course and I'm sure this isn't the best thread to lay all of this out. I've already simulated this conversation and how it'll go so, I suppose we'll just talk more about it as more particular issues rise up.

I do want to thank you, however, for taking the time and helping me understand where you are at in regards to God.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I think this nicely highlights how redundant this forum is.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

It's quite obvious YOU have not read the bible. The only slavery condoned was a act of slavery as payment of a debt. It was a legal way of working off debt. Other than that the Jews were the main enslaved group and there's a whole book called the exodus of God getting his people from the slavery of Egypt. Smh
    Where in the bible does it say non believers should be killed? Oh it doesn't it says " God chose you while you were still dead in your tressspasses" that means he loved u as a non believing sinner. I'd love for you to find a verse that says kill bad children lol. On the contrary it say "do not hinder the children from me".
    Kill people for not observing the sabbath "a day of rest" who do you know first of all would t argue against taking a day off? Furthermore I think Paul pretty clearly touched on the importance of traditions of men. So ur batting about 0% here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.