[Boxing] is Berto done?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Soto knocked that boy out silly last night.. Last 4 fights he got mopped up like crazy

He been leaving each fight looking like ET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  2. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

Yea, he's done. The other fight was crazy before that. Fig vs arakawa. Lmfao at compu box being sooo off on that fight.
    test
  3. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Needs to be, I agree though about that first fight

If bertos arm didn't go out that would of been one of the best shobox in awhile
    test
  4. SevenBC

SevenBC I ♥ to sleep

It really depends on what you mean by "done". I wouldn't say that Berto is done because his record is still reasonably good.. Currently he is like 28-3, with 22 Knock outs. Pacquiao has more losses than him, as well as many other great boxers. I don't think Berto will ever be considered one of the greats, but he should definitely keep fighting.

To be honest, I'd say there are A through Z level fighters.. Mayweather, Ward, younger Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto being the A-level fighters.. Canelo, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthyse, Adrien Broner being some of the B-level fighters.. and Paulie Malignaggi, Victor Ortiz, Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto being a few of the C-level fighters.

But there are thousands of good boxers out there that will never make it anywhere close to the C level of boxing.. So, why would he be "done", when he is already so far with only 3 losses.. I think he should get Floyd Mayweather Sr as a trainer so he can work on his Defense and foot work, and finally master that Philly Shell Defense that he's trying so hard to utilize.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Fucked up

My boy is bertos assistant
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

what Do Berto, Lacy And Taylor All Have In Common?
    test