Boxing: black trunks and red leather gloves, fast feet and frozen hands - a Look Back

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Radium, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

one day I was thinking: boxing. We need to stop and take one look back into the world of boxing.

a walk through the vast world of boxing; the world's oldest sport. your nose will bleed while looking.

(please listen to this song while you browse through the world of boxing to enhance full effect)

2 john coltrane - blue train.mp3 - 12.25MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

test
  3. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

some of the best matches in the sport are in this thread...nicely done

[​IMG]

england is sitll recovering and will never be the same
    test
  4. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

[​IMG]

lmao remember he was cocky as fuck...letting tito hit him in the jaw and shit
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

Yes Tito chopped up Mayorga so badly in that fight, it was probably one of the most prolific beatings I've ever seen over a sustained duration.
    test
  6. Hank.

Hank. Guest

good shit
    test
  7. Mubrahmmad Ali

Mubrahmmad Ali The Poet of Punching

[creed]

Job well-done, my brotha.

I got your PM.

I'll get on that...
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Sugar Ray Leonard

Floyd Mayweather

Mike Tyson

FTW
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

great thread....

minor complaints though.....

...primarily the lack of morales/barrera..... chavez vs meldrick taylor....and need some old george foreman comeback pics

maybe a wilfredo benitez shot

otherwise...great thread for the best sport in the world

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Brahsafa Powell

Brahsafa Powell 100M King of Kingston

test
  11. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

lol @ prince nasim... whatever happened to that guy?
    test
  12. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i approve
    test
  13. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

The boxing thread is priceless.
    but Aaron Pryor WOW at him drinking the sizzurp during a match! and still putting hands on his opponent, I saw a doc bout him on HBO. LoL
    Somebody mentioned the Taylor vs. Chavez fight, I remember seeing a tear coming from my dad's eye cause Taylor got cheated. Steele stopped the match when Taylor faced a lil trouble from Chavez in the last round after taylor beat Chavez ass the whole fight.
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

i know im throwing shit into the fire....

but who really got their ass beat that fight...taylor wasnt the same after it...he was slowly being put into his downfall that whole fight...win or lose...chavez took that niggas soul
    test
  15. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

you out yo motha fucking mind...i dont care about his career after that fight because you ref a fight round by round...taylor got cheated...that whole call and richard steele is bullshit...im getting mad just thinking about it...and taylor dominated chavez the whole fight so how the fuck did he take his soul ???

i mean it was a cake walk until chave put him down...the said thing is even with the knockdown chavez still didnt stand a chance on the cards
    test
  16. LiQuiD6

ok heres why i said im throwing shit into the fire cause i know dudes gonna get all butt hurt......heres the truth of the matter......

Taylor won the fight.....he outboxed chavez..........but chavez physically destroyed taylor......for every 5 punches taylor landed....1 chavez punch took a toll on taylors body......i wasnt refferring to taylor winning....thats obvious he outboxed the shit outta chavez.......but he did NOT BEAT him....it was the opposite....chavez coulda lost that fight...he still physically fucked taylor up...

he took his soul because PHYSICALLY taylor was the beaten fighter......taylor was FUCKED up....but he did win the fight on points....if you watch the fight from beginning to end.....you can see where taylor starts to fall off around the 8th round..(he got fucked up in the 2nd big time)..he was still winning the rounds......but little by little he was being broken down.....theres a big reason why in the 12th round chavez still looked fresh...and taylors face looked like it was beaten to shit...cause chavez could dish out everything he can take.....taylor could take more then he can give.....but he took too much.....taylor had a lot of pitty pat scoring punches....take a look at round 6...he outlanded chavez big time..but was physically dominated
    test
  17. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

no pavlik? no calzaghe?

cal is only one of the best fighters in the last 20 years why would you put him up there when you have all those great black boxers , right?
    test
  18. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

was he cheated ??
    test
  19. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

pffffff @ both of them...come dude would you really put them up there with these names or are you just fishing for the great white hype....honestly tell me you think of pavlik or calzaghe in the same mind as the sugar rays and mike tyson and ali and fraizers and haglers and hearns and de la hoyas roy jones and trinidads

pavlik and calzaghe are not great...they are not hall of famers...stop being sensitive
    test
  20. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

oh no shit? i couldda sworn pavlik beat taylor gave him a rematch and beat him again

and hasnt lost in 34 fights

oh and calzaghe not a hall of famer? not on DLH or trinidads level? yeah he has only held the wbo super middlewight title for 11 years and running on top of not losing in his long ass career, considering the dude is 36 and beaten everybody who has been handed to him including veit, lacy (who had everybody on his dick going into that fight), bika, kessler, manfredo and hopkins

yo, youre right ...lmao longest running title holder in boxing i must be fucking crazy

check yourself, calzaghe is one of the all time greats period
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.